Status: finished.

Gonna Make You Lose Control

the one and only...

I didn’t know why I was even here; I just wanted to stay home and welcome the New Year by watching my favorite movies and eating either popcorn or ice cream until my parents came home from another New Year’s Party that they were invited to. Actually I really shouldn't be here. Wonder if Mars will notice me creeping away back to the car, since we did take mine after all.

“Where on earth do you think you’re going missy?”

Crap, I guess not very far after all.

“Um…crap what lie can I tell her that’s believable; oh, I know I said as I mentally snapped my fingers…I was just going to see if we had rolled up all the windows to the car.”

“Yeah, and I’m the motherfucking Queen of England; now getcha ya ass in that door.” said Mars as she repeatedly tried pushing Brie into the house.

I guess I should start by saying that my name is Bryiana Nicole Dickerson and the girl that’s trying her best to get me actually in the only house on the street with music blasting like there’s no tomorrow is my best friend Marcella May Hopewell.

“Mars, why the hell did I have to come anyway? You yourself know that I’m not the party-girl type.” I said as I smoothed out the wrinkles in the outfit that Marcella had said would look cute on me and attract some guy’s attention and tried to make the pieces of my brown hair that were stubborn enough to stick out from the hairstyle Mars worked hard on which sadly I’m starting to love more and more.

“Because…there will be a TON of hot guys here and you haven’t had a boyfriend since that douche bag of a loser three years ago; that’s why you’re here. Now get on the dance floor or something, your killing my chances with one of these lucky stud muffins.” Mars said as she drifted towards the dance floor swaying her hips to the beat of Cobra Starship’s Good Girls Go Bad.

“Mars don’t leave me here.” I said as I watched the one person I actually, and only, knew here at this party walk off. Once I realized that she wouldn't come back even if I told her I had a million dollars; I walked towards the kitchen, which was on the other side of the dance floor, swaying my own hips and lip-syncing to my favorite song. Right before I could actually step foot in the kitchen, I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and whisper into my ear.

“You know if you keep moving your hips like that; the guys here will want to do very naughty things to you.” The guy said seductively closer into my ear as the consumption of beer drifted into my nose.

I yelped in embarrassment as the guy who had still yet to show his face to me. I stared down at my shoes and quietly asked who the guy was.

"Your Bryiana Dickerson; why I know that is because Marcella is my best friend as well. My name is Chris Kamrada and I'm gonna make you lose control." he said as he slowly pulled me towards the stairs and into one of the empty dark rooms and locked the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Marcella's outfit
~ Just ignore the New Year's Crown~

Bryiana's outfit
~Ignore the lady~

Yeah, so that's my entry for contest in summary. Tell me what you think. Comments gets you these lucky rock stars: Tom Kaulitz, Jack Barakat, Alex Gaskarth, Chris Kamrada, Zacky Vengeance, Joe Jonas, and many more. Also check out these AWESOMELY AMAZINGLY COOL stories...

~Behind the mask
~One Last Dance
~Reasons Unknown
~My Beautiful Rescue
*It needs some more comment love*
~Blame It On The Painkillers

Wow guys; 116 readers. That's more then all my other stories comments combined. Whatever you liked about this to make it reach that number of readers; tell me so I can make more stories like that. Thanks again.