Status: yayyy

You Had Me From Hello

Merry Christmas

When we got to Geno’s house his parents were sitting in the living room watching a movie in Russian. There was an absolutely gorgeous tree in the corner and the fireplace and stair banisters were elegantly decorated. I felt as if I was in a Christmas movie. Mrs. Malkin was the first to spot us quickly getting up from her seat on the couch. Once reaching us at the door she engulfed me in a hug “Nice see you dear” she spoke to me slowly almost as to get all the words right.

Geno gave her a reassuring nod as to tell her that she was correct in what she meant to say. His father got up from the couch giving me a hug also but mumbling a quiet hello in Russian to which I returned. After our short exchange Evgeni informed his parents we were going to get to bed and that we’d see them in the morning. I grabbed onto his hand as he led us up the steps, not because I felt I was going to get lost, but simply because I could.

It wasn’t long until I was lying in his bed with one of his large t-shirts covering my body. He lay beside me, his arms wrapped protectively around my waist. His hand drew small circles on my revealed waist. I laid there staring up at the ceiling feeling perfectly at piece even if it was with the man I swore I’d never be with.

--

I woke up the next morning to kisses being placed on my head. I opened my eyes smiling as Geno smiled back down at me. His crooked smile giving me butterflies as he nuzzled his nose against my cheek. “Merry Christmas baby” he told me as his arms found their way once again around my waist. I felt a slight blush rise to my cheeks as I laid my head onto his chest. “Merry Christmas Geno” I spoke softly as almost in disbelief.

The peacefulness of the room was shattered by many tiny frantic knocks at the door. “Da?” Geno called from his spot below me causing my head to vibrate with his chest. The door slowly began to open as a tiny blonde waddled in clad in a red and green Christmas onsie. “Geno” she said in a small whisper. I suddenly became aware that I was only wearing his t-shirt and underwear.

“This is Madison, Madison this is Olivia” her blonde curly locks fell out of her face causing me to instantly recognize the Gonchar in her. I smiled at her extending my hand to her. “Nice to meet you Olivia” her face broke into a smile as she blushed shaking my hand, more or less my finger. She stared at me for a little while tilting her head to the side to inspect me better. “She pretty” she whispered quietly to Geno. “I know” he whispered back shooting me that dazzling smile once again.

After feeling content with herself she stood from her spot at the foot of his bed. “Presents.” She commanded skipping out of the room and down the stairs. Geno was the first out of bed going up and closing the door before tossing me a pair of sweats and a sweatshirt. I gladly accepted slipping them on while he threw on a sweatshirt making me pout ever so slightly.

We made our way down the decorated stairs hand in hand, Geno smiling every step of the way. As we reached the bottom Sergei and his wife came in to view. I had met both of them at the game on Wednesday. I greeted both of them with hugs receiving a kiss from Sergei. Both of Geno’s parents stood greeting me with hugs and kisses as I took my place on the couch beside Geno.

Olivia quickly made her way over to her large pile of presents as Mrs. Malkin pushed the presents towards the prospective recipient. A surprisingly large pile was formed in front of me as I sat Indian style watching Olivia open hers. She had so far received many dress-up clothes and a new doll house. I smiled remembering my first doll house and how much I loved it.

Geno retracted his arm from around me grabbing the presents and placing them on the couch beside me before turning his body to face me. I opened the top two first, both of them being from his parents. An amazing new pink camera and a pair of Victoria Secret sweat pants and jacket. I thanked them all multiple times hoping they got it through Geno’s quick translation. The next was from the Gonchar’s an extremely stylish outfit complete with a headband and shoes. I thanked them both giving Olivia a hug.

The last of the gifts, the majority of the pile, were from Geno. I looked at them then turned to him “You shouldn’t have...” I was cut off by placing his lips on mine. I smiled at him. “You worth everything” I looked at him rolling my eyes at him. Picking the first one off the top I started to tare the paper off. A new curling iron, I’d been talking about needing one. A large Marc Jacob tote that I had been eyeing up in the store a few days. A pair of Ugg boots that I had told him I liked on a girl in a restaurant not even two days ago. A pair of cute pajama/lounging pants once again that I had simply looked at for a split second.

At this point I looked up at him, more than just to thank him. He had been paying attention, actually paying attention. I got that warm and fuzzy feeling inside. I looked back down at that two remaining boxes. One was good sized but not very thick and the other one was a small square. By this time everyone was looking on as I opened my gifts. I never liked it when that happened, I’d rather open them in private.

“Open that one” Geno said pointing to the larger box, I nodded and picked it up tearing the paper off of it. I stared at it in shock. It was a laptop. Not just any laptop a Macbook air. I was beyond excited. I set it on the ground practically jumping on top of him. He grunted slightly letting out a laugh as his parents laughed along. “Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you” I repeated placing soft kisses on his lips. He smiled up at me that crooked smile I loved so much.

“Now we can Skype. Has video camera” I smiled at his sweetness kissing him again. I picked up the last box tearing the paper off and squealing as I saw the teal box underneath it. Both of the other women sat in the room watching on. The dad’s having taken Olivia into the basement to try out her new scooter. The other women had already received their Tiffany gifts and as soon as I saw it I got excited. Opening the box there was an audible gasp in the room.

In my hands was a gorgeous silver necklace. A heart, formed with a single metal strip, engraved in red. The writing though, was in Russian, I couldn’t read it. The ladies both stood coming to take a look at my gift both breaking into smiles as they read it. Mrs. Malkin had tears in her eyes as she and Ana left the room. Smiling up at him he smiled back down I leaned in wrapping my arms around him kissing him deeply. His arms found their way around my hips and he deepened the kiss.

Breaking it, before it became too heated, I looked at him. “Thank you, you’re too good. And here I am with none of yours” he smiled at me shaking his head. “No problem. No need gifts. Have you” I shook my head in response rolling my eyes. “What does it say” I asked as I leaned onto his chest as I took in the surroundings. He spoke soft Russian into my ear as I felt chills run up my spine. I fake glared up at him as I kissed his neck lightly. “Please?”

His lips grazed across my ear as he spoke the words I’d been dying to here since I had met him on that night all those months ago. “I love you, Forever & Always”
♠ ♠ ♠
so here is one.
no homework tonight (:
but i'm pent up with a bruised bone in my foot.
its supposed to snow tomorrow (; (;
yayy !

comment and stuff
-Linn <33