Status: yayyy

You Had Me From Hello

Goodbyes

I giggled softly as I planted soft kisses all of Geno’s face. Slowly he opened his eyes to find me straddling his waist. He moaned slightly as I let out another soft giggle, bending down and kissing his lips. I felt his hand on the back of my head making his face through my now perfectly curling hair. Pulling back quickly I pursed my lips at him shaking a finger in his face. “No. We do not mess up Madison’s hair when it is perfectly curled.”

Standing up I held a hand out for him to grab, “Come on, get your lazy ass up, we have to get going.” He pouted again gruffly standing up from his spot on his bed where he had fallen asleep while I was getting ready. Taking a couple steps closer to me, closing the gap that was once between us, I smiled up at him as his hands found their respective places on my hips.

“You beautiful” he told me as he played with a curl on my shoulder. Blushing slightly he wrapped his arms around me pulling me into his chest. “I love you” he spoke quietly as I looked up into his deep brown eyes. I stood on my tip-toes and kissed his lips hard wrapping my arms around his neck playing with a few of the stray hairs that lay on it.

He pulled back suddenly. “No. We no mess up Evgeni’s hair when perfect.” He mimicked me placing a hand on his hip. I pursed my lips at him placing my hands on my hips and backing away from him. He cracked a smile taking a step towards me, to which I took one back. He pouted at me as I finally smiled back to him jumping into his arms.

I kissed him lightly on the nose before he captured my lips with his. Pulling away he sent me the signature Evgeni Malkin crooked grin. “Time go.” He spoke to me grabbing my hand and pulling me out of my bedroom into the hallway and to the door. I threw on my jacket over my black jersey and leggings, slipping my black tall Ugg boots onto my feet.

He put his own jacket on once again wrapping my hand in his own and pulling me out of my apartment and checking to make sure it was locked. Evgeni had stayed the night at my place since his parents left to head back to Russia Saturday night. We were on our way to his game against the Maple Leafs.

When we finally arrived at the arena he gave me a quick kiss before we went our separate ways, him to the locker room and me to find my seats with the girls. Looking down at the seats below, I spotted Ana sitting with Vero and Heather. I greeted them all with hugs as we began to talk about our Christmas holidays. I tried to pay attention to the game but these girls were amazing multitasking talking but yet still being able to know what was happening on the ice.

The game ended with our boys losing, 4-3. It was definitely not one of their better games but brushing it off the four of us made our way down to the waiting room outside of the locker room to patiently wait for our men. Talking softly I watched as Marc-Andre came out taking Vero with him, followed by Jordan who took Heather. “Is he always this late?” I asked Ana as I leaned back scrolling through my email on my phone.

“No, but they lost tonight, probably trying to forget about it before they come out.” I nodded not saying anything in response. I closed my eyes only to reopen them to see two large Russian men walking out. Sergei smiled over at me giving his wife a kiss before grabbing her hand to go to their car. I smiled and waved back before standing up and taking a step towards Evgeni.

Slowly, almost hesitantly he wrapped his larger hand around mine. I leaned up and left a small kiss on his nose. “It’s just one game babe. You’ll bounce back.” With that he didn’t respond and just walked out to his car. I recognized the route he began to take it was back to my apartment. When we got outside my building he pulled up to the door and waited for me to get out.

“You’re not coming in?” I asked him as I grabbed my purse, pouting slightly. He looked out the window away from me. “No tonight” I shrugged leaning over the center console waiting for a kiss or hug maybe but I got nothing. So I leaned in kissing him softly on the lips for stepping out and making my way up to my apartment. Opening the door I threw my stuff down stripping out of my clothes and falling right into bed.

Waking up the next morning I felt like I was hungover, though the only thing I was hungover from was these emotions. I picked up my phone to check the time but found 4 new text messages all from Geno apologizing for what happened and how he acted. I forgave him, telling myself just this once.

That didn’t happen though. He acted the same way after the two away losses before New Years. Not returning my calls or texts unless they were with one word messages. I forgave him though, thinking it had just been a rough game for him. But then again it happened after the next two losses. They finally won against Atlanta, a win they had to get, but lost 7-4 to the Flyers, something Geno was infuriated about.

I sat on my couch waiting for him to come out of the locker room after the game. The other girls had since left with their men going home to cheer them up. It had been a good fifteen minutes since Gonch had come out telling me that Geno just needed a little bit but would be out shortly. Personally I was tired of waiting so as Sidney Crosby came out I slipped in the door to an empty locker room. Well empty all except for one guy who was sitting in his stall face in his hands. I slowly walked over, hoping that I wasn’t over stepping my boundaries here and sat down beside him. Looking over at me he sighed and looked back down.

“Come on lets go back to my place, we can watch a movie, eat” I tried to cheer him up, inching a little closer to which he stood up. He began pacing back and forth through the locker room avoiding the large emblem in the center. It hit me then he thought this was my entire fault. His goal scoring drought, the team losing. I looked up at him hoping he didn’t actually think that, but found him looking at me with sorry eyes.

I stood up from my spot on the bench, “Alright I get it” and made my way out into the hall. I heard the door swing open and Evgeni came out. “How you get home?” he asked trying to make it right. “I don’t need a ride from you.” With that I walked out of the arena and Evgeni Malkin’s life, for the second time.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah don't hate me pleaseee
it had to happen
but don't worry there will be updates
.... soon .. maybe

(:
comments make them happen faster !