Status: Active :)

L-O-V-E is just another word I never learned to pronounce

Worst day ever!

Annie led us to a bus at the end of the lot, my breathing became rasp, the gals thought that I was finally feeling that Fan-Girlism thing on MCR.

Oh how wrong were they! I was freakin' scared! What if they recognize me? What the hell will they say?

I inhaled sharply, "Calm," I looked at any and notice she was wearing a cap, an idea slipped in my head.

"Hey Annie, You mind if I borrow your cap?" I asked, anxious

She looked at me, with a weird expression, "Well, uhm. Here." Once she took it off her short brown hair was revealed.

I smiled thankfully at her and roughly put the cap on, tucking my hair in it, leaving a few strands.

I looked at Krizzy who was wearing a hoodie.

"Uhm, Krizzy.." but before I could continue my sentence she already took it off and handed it to me,

"Here, I know your gonna borrow it, have fun with your..uh, whatever your doing." She said, as she walked to the others.

I grinned and shrugged it on, it was just a little loose on me, but it was fine to me, I zipped it halfway and put the hoodie on.

"What the hell with that get up??" Ray-Ray asked with big eyes,

I pushed her face away, she was weirding me out, "Mind your own bee's wax."

"Sheesh! It's not like they'd recognize you cause they know you or something." Ray-Ray said, with a roll of an eye.

How wrong you are girl.

Annie climbed in first, "Hey guys!"

"Oh hey Annie!" They all queered I gulped,

Krizzy sighed, "Come on," she pulled me but I pulled back

"I'll follow okay? You guys go ahead."

Lily gave me an odd look but she want in,

"OH MY FREAKIN' GAWD!" I heard Ray-Ray's voice, I cringed,
God, she's so crazy.

I inhaled and shoved my hands in my pockets as I climbed in, heart pounding. I peered and saw four boys, 2 of them I knew so well, Mikey, Ray, Frank and Bob sat infront of me, No Gerard, thank God.

"Hi," I said weakly and they all whipped their heads to see me,

"Uh, who is this?" Frank said, looking at my up and down.

Krizzy glared at Frank, "She's our frontman, mm. err. Frontgirl."

Frank grinned to me, and I grinned sheepishly back

"She doesn't always look like this," Ray-Ray explained, as I tucked a strand of hair that was falling out to me ear.

Mikey stared at me, and smiled offering a hand "Nice to meet you!"

I hesitated for a moment, and took it "Uh, yeah. The name's L."

Miikey cocked a brow, "L? Like in deathnote?"

I nodded meekly at him, "Yeah, you could say that."

"What's your real name?" Bob asked,

Lily, having a big crush on Bob, "Oh its--"

but before she could say anything I glared at her and she quickly shut's up.

"Name a touchy subject eh?" Ray said, I felt my breath caught in my throat as

"You could say that." I muttered as I twirled a lock of hair with my pinky finger,

Ray looked at me and shook his head, "No it can't be."

Mikey's eyes seemed to brightened as he watched my twirl my hair,

"You know, I had a friend, well Best Friend that use to twirl her hair just like you." Mikey grinned,

My eyes grew wide as Is stopped and looked down, finding my shoes very interesting,

Mikey smiled softly, "She use to do that too, she usually do those when she's nervous, are you nervous?"

I gulped, oh shit.

"Tell me L" Mikey said, adding emphasize to the word L, "What does L stand for?"

"I--I uhm." I stuttered,

Frank looked confused, "Is there something, I'm not in on?"

Mikey smirked, about to speak, but a new voice interrupted us,

"You guys are fucking noisy, can guy get some decent sleep in here?"

I whipped my head to face him, I gulped, an shoved my hands in my jacket nervously,

Gerard ran his fingers though his messy hair, as he groggily stared at the people infront of him,

"Oh hey Annie, so this is the band your talking 'bout?" Gerard said,

Annie smiled, "Yeah, Broken by Tuesday,"

"Cool," Gerard yawned, he stared at each of us, but when his eyes landed on me he furrowed his eyebrows,

"Hey! SO nice to finally meet you! Your like one of our idols," Ray-Ray chimed in, "So I'm Ray-Ray, that's Krizzy, the quiet one's Lily and.." Ray-Ray stared at me for a moment, we always had that silent language thing she usually knew what I was thinking, "-and that's our frontman L.A"

"L.A?" Gerard snorted, "Does that stand for something?"

Thank God, he doesn't recognize me! Woot!

Mikey stared at him and shook his head, "She has issues of telling her real name"
Mikey looked at me with amazement, one thing said it all, He knew, who I was
Of course, why wouldn't he? After all he was my best friend.

"Issues huh?" Gerard cocked a brow, "Tell me sugar, what's your really name?"

Sugar?, OH Dear God! It floods back so many memories, which only brings me back to pure anger,

He stared at me, I saw the depths of his Hazel orbs, which reminded me how much I loath him, for all that his done, to my life before

"It's L.A, I am very satisfied of everyone calling me that." I snapped as I began walking to the bus door,

I couldn't look at talk to him, look at him for that matter, because I feel if I stay there longer I might break his neck.

This is turning out to be one of the worst days of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm slowing down! My mind is completely blank! I'm so sorry!
:( don't freakin' worry I'll get my mind up and running before you guys know it!

Comment?/Subscribe?