It's Complicated

Paine's Mine

I was breathless, panting, from all the kissing we’ve been doing. No, you perverts we weren’t making out. All we were doing was kissing, lips cheeks, nose, forehead, or neck while we cuddled under the blankets.

It was puppy love right now and I wanted it to stay that way, because damn the feeling in my stomach, my chest, my entire being was insane. It was tickling me from the inside out and I never thought Paine could make me feel this way.

I felt his arm across my waist, the feel of his skin against my own made a tingling sensation. Our lips brushed again and I moved closer, tangling my legs with his own and my arms snaking their way around him.

The warmth radiating off his chest lured me in. My forehead comfortably rested itself on his chest, the sound of his heart echoing throughout my head. It was beating rapidly, much like my own, and that idea put a smile on my face.

Suddenly, as my eyelids nearly slipped shut I thought of something.

Paine really did like me…which meant I had been talking to him about Ronnie. This immense pain of guilt burst its way into my chest and ate away at both my heart and stomach.

“I’m sorry,” I breathed. My breath ghosting off his check before hitting my face once again.

“For what?” Paine asks, his hand moving from my waist to my chin where he used his hold to have me look up into his chocolate brown eyes that looked so warm and comforting.

“For talking to you about Ronnie…I didn’t know…If it hurt your feelings I’m sorry.”

Paine chuckled, “It’s fine Noah. It hurt sometimes, until I got to see you happy.”

I flushed when he came in to kiss me again. God, it felt so good to have him do that. I sighed in relief, my eyes feeling much heavier now then before and with one final peck I buried my face into the crock of his neck.

The feel of his arms tightening around me, holding me delicately like a jewel helped me fall asleep faster and when I was finally out like a light, Paine invaded my dreams and I knew when I wake up tomorrow I’ll be smiling.

~

“Oh my God! Hun, get the camera!”

Ok, something told me my mother had seen Paine and I cuddling or this is just one hell of a nightmare. Just as I was about to open my eyes…

Flash.

“Mom!” I screeched, bolting into an upright position. Looking over at her, I see a camera in her hand and a smile on her face. “What the hell?”

“You two are just…so cute!” She screamed like some obsessed fan girl.Oh, I wonder why.

I growled, “Mom!”

“Sorry sweetie, sorry, I’ll leave you two alone,” she giggled. “Oh, is there anything you want to eat?”

“Just leave!”

She squeaked and bolted off to the kitchen where I am expecting her to make some type of breakfast. I’m not sure what, but it’ll probably be something good.

The sound of Paine groaning had me looking down at him. His eyes were only half open, but the huge smile on his face told me that he had heard my mother and I yelling. I blush as I move to lie on top of him, my arms going around his neck just before I kiss his lips.

“Mm, good morning,” he whispered into the kiss.

I laughed as his hands hit my ticklish spot. The grin on his face told me what he had planned, but I hadn’t seen it soon enough. Before I could do anything Paine had me on my back, gasping for air and laughing my ass off while begging for him to stop.

I’m sure he would have continued, but Ronnie interrupted us by the clearing of his throat. I panted, my arm over my eyes. Paine’s hands moved up and down my sides as he asks, “What?”

“You ask him out yet?”

“No…I um…”

“You have until five o’clock before I kill you.”

“What the hell!”

I laughed aloud and throw a pillow at Ronnie who was cackling evilly as he exited the room. Once he was gone Paine looked down at me with a nervous look. “Um…Noah do you…well will you be my boyfriend?”

“Only if you kiss me again,” I answer, the nervousness leaving his eyes immediately. His lips crashed against mine, my arms wrapped themselves around his neck and fingers entangled in his hair as our lips moved in sync and when we pulled apart I grinned because…

Paine’s mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Puppy love chapter :)
Send me love if you want an update!

Comment&Subscribe?