It's Complicated

Stupid Mother

Christmas morning I woke up early about six o’clock. Full of excitement I scream, “Wake up! Santa has arrived!”

I bolted downstairs to see the presents and I jumped for them. Mom and dad came down not long after, laughing at the sight before them.

Me sitting there while ripping open presents like a five year old, but that was a normal thing. It happened every year.

I ended up getting a lab top, a TV, video games, clothes, and CD’s. I screamed with delight and automatically messed around on my lab top. It probably would have been my absolute favorite present this year if Paine hadn’t asked me out.

Speaking of Paine, I told him I’d call. It was only eight, but I decided hell with it and reached for the phone. I dialed his number and when he answered I knew I had woke him up.

“Good morning sunshine, the earth says hello!”

“I hate you.”

“That hurt my feelings,” I pout.

“Noah, it’s eight in the morning,” Paine yawns and by the sounds of it, he didn’t plan on getting up this early, but he can live with it.

“On Christmas!” I exclaim. “You have to wake up early on Christmas.”

“Well I don’t. I prefer to sleep until noon during every holiday.”

“Too bad. You’re up now so go open your presents and tell me what you got.”

With a sigh I hear the creaking of Paine’s bed. I laugh victoriously and moments later I hear the ripping of wrapping paper.

“I got clothes,” Paine informs me. “And a set of condoms.”

I choked on my own spit. “Are you serious?”

“No,” Paine laughed. “I can’t believe you fell for that!”

“Fuck you,” I whine. “That wasn’t very nice.”

“Aw why? Did it give you idea’s?”

I knew that I was blushing. I mean, how couldn’t I? Paine just asked if I was getting ‘idea’s’ and yes I was and it was causing a slight problem to appear in my pants. That asshole!

“No,” I lie, trying to act calm and cool. I think I failed though by the laughter that followed afterwards.

“Ok change of subject,” I order, deciding I do not want to get rid of a problem. “What are you doing tomorrow?”

“Sleeping,” he answers happily.

“Well change those idea’s to a date with me.”

“Mm, that can be arranged I think.”

~

“Mom, do I look like a desperate whore begging for some?”

“No, but wouldn’t you want to look like that for Paine?”

“Mom!”

She laughed, “Sweetie, you look fine.”

I whined and stared at myself in the mirror. Dark brown hair framed a thin face and my dark green eyes were lined with dark eyeliner. I wore my tightest skinny jeans that made my bottom half look amazing along with an A Skylit Drive t-shirt.

“Noah, your prince charming is here!”

“Mother!” I swear she found my pain amusing.

Scowling I went downstairs, my mouth open to complain, but the words in my throat disappeared when I saw Paine and all his glory.

The brunette was wearing dark blue skinny jeans that made my cock twitch. His tight gray long sleeved shirt showed off the muscles I didn’t actually know he had. Straight brown hair framed his well structured face and with the eyeliner around his eyes it made the warm chocolate color stand out more.

My mother’s giggling brought me back to reality. Blushing, I walk over to Paine and grab his hand. “We’re going mom, see you later.”

“Safe sex is happy sex!” She screamed after us.

Paine choked on his laughter while I screamed at her for being such a pervert. She was embarrassing the hell out of me! Stupid mother.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please read my new story! I have a really good idea for it
When Things Go Wrong

Comment&Subscribe?