Status: I'm really really sorry for the slow updating! I'll update soon, I promise!! ):

Trapped in the Naruto World

Part 11

"No....RUN, WAFFLEMAN, RUN!!" An image of me was running through the forest, tugging along an oversized waffle with man-like features. Justin Bieber was running after me, yelling, "Come on, babe, let's be together!"

Oh, God, why does this kid act so creepy?

Soon enough, there was a large branch on the ground. I easily jumped over it. But with the waffleman...considering his over-sized weight, he collasped. Our hands breaking free.

"NOOO! WAFFLEMAN!" I screamed my head of, my eyes almost bulged out that I might needed a surgery any second.

"Emily, my love, go. Make yourself safe. Run! I'll take care of zee mon!" Waffleman cried out in his wonderful french voice, trying to get up. Justin bieber was getting closer.

"Baby, baby, baby, noo!" he cried.

Oh, God, no.

"Goodbye, my love," I whispered and ran of like the freaking wind. I felt like wonderwoman.

Then I heard a scr--

"AHH!" I sat up. "WAFFLEM--." I blinked. I blinked again. Sweet merciful heavens. What kind of dream was that? I rubbed my eyes. And when I opened them again, I found Naruto's head on my lap. How did I end up in the couch with him?

I shoved his head away. "Geez whiz, Uzumaki. Stop snoring. You have morning breath."

He didn't move.

I sighed. I jumped on him and said, "Yo, Naruto! Sasuke stole your ramen that you were going to have for breakfast. It's beef."

His eyes popped open and he quickly got up and started for the door.

"SASUKE!! YOU BAKA!!"

"Ssh," I put a finger to my lips, "I was kidding, Uzumaki. Can't believe you fell for that simple wake-up."

"Hey that's not funny!"

"YA. Whatevs."

I went over to Kakashi who had taken over the bed and jumped on him.

"KASHI-KUN. I'M GOING TO USE MY TSUNADE MOVE IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP. Even though my breasts aren't that big," I mumbled the last part.

Kakashi's eyes popped open. "What Tsunade move?"

I hit him on the head. "Excuuuse me but who told you to sleep on the bed?"

"Thought you and Naruto looked cute together so I put you on the couch with him. I took a picture."

"Wicked old masked man." Before I could even look around for that camera, Naruto called (or more likely, screamed) from the doorway.

"KAKASHI-SENSEI!!! DO WE HAVE TRAINING TODAY?"

"Come on, hon, let's fix ya breakfast. Okay?" I said with fake cheerfulness and pulled his cheek over to the small kitchen.

"Ow, Emily-chan, that hurts!"

After Naruto ate some cereal and forcing Kakashi eat cereal too, we went out for training. Sakura and Sasuke were waiting on the bridge already.

"Where have you been?" Sakura asked angrily.

"OMGWTFBBQDDR. SCREW YOU, SUCKURA. I HAD TO SLAY A FIRE BREATHING DRAGON LAST NIGHT AND I ONLY HAD A SPOON AND SINCE THE DRAGON JUST CAME OUT OF MY BATHROOM I PLUNGED MY SILVER WEAPON ON IT'S NECK AND IT DIED. Actually it turned out to be a lizard and it scurried beneath my bed." I breathed heavily.

"Likely story," Sasuke said.

"That did not happen!" Naruto protested.

"Okay," Kakashi sighed, "let's start training, shall we?"

I was sparring with Sasuke and I imagined him Justin Bieber. Oh, God.

"YOU!!! YOU DARE STEAL MY FIRST LOVE!" I furiously tried to punch him but he was dodging.

Sasuke was then pulling out his weapons.

"I'M GONNA USE THE TSUNADE MOVE! PREPARE TO BE SEXUALLY ASSAULTED, YOUNG MAN!"

I used the sexy jutsu. Except it wasn't sexy. I turned into a fat chubby old man with a chinese face instead. I winked. "I may not be good looking but am I turning you on?"

"That is not how I taught her." Naruto mumbled.

I jumped on Sasuke's back and made kissy faces.

"SAAAUCY! BE MY BAD BOY, BE MY MAN!"

"Come on, Sasuke-kun! Fight!!" Sakura squealed up and down.

Sasuke turned and pulled my hair. He held his kunai against my throat. Its sharp blade made a small cut on my skin.

"Aw, Sasuke. Look what you did. I thought what we had was special." I pretended to whine. Suddenly, I grabbed his hands in a millisecond and pushed him forcefully against the tree and held my own kunai against his throat. I also made a small cut on him, making sure I won't bleed him to death.

"EMILY-CHAN! DO SOMETHING! HE'S GONNA KILL YOU!!"

Shut up Naruto.

A clone of me jumped on him from the tall trees, pulling his jet-black hair and without thinking, sliced his hair with my kunai.

There was a gasp from Sakura.

Then there was laughing from Naruto.

Kakashi sighed.

I landed on the ground with a thud and couldn't help but giggle. "That was fun. Sorry bout the hair, though, Sasuke."

He rubbed his hair and then glared at me.

My clone poofed away.

"You can cut my hair if you'd like," I offered. "It's only fair." My dark brown hair was always in the way anyway.

"I'll live," Sasuke said with a blank expression.

I handed him my kunai. "Come on."

He wouldn't take it. "No, you're hair is fine like that."

"You're hair was fine before I cut it. Now cut, woman."

"I'm not going to cut your hair, idiot."

"But it's only fair!"

He just glared at me, his face telling me to shut up. I shoved my bangs aside again.

"You should do something about those bangs though," Sasuke pointed out.

"Then cut it for me."

"I'm not your hair dresser."

"Hey, where's sensei?!" Naruto looked around.

I shrugged. "Who cares? It's his usual self."

Naruto and I began to go walk while Sakura was stalking Sasuke in another direction.

"Please, Sasuke-kun? Have lunch with me?"

Naruto looked at me. "Emily-chan, wanna have ramen again?"

"Nah. I have no money."

"I have some coupons here..."

"Eh, save it. Go have food for yourself. You're hungrier than I am."

I hummed a Descendents song and walked wherever my feet could take me. They're doing all the thinking. And my mind was on my waffleman. Wondering what Justin Bieber could've done to him. He did needed somebody to love anyway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hm. :)