Status: Completed (:

My Apocalypse

Chapter 1

[Ashley's P.O.V.]

I threw my luggage under the bunk on the tour bus. I was going on tour with my brother's band, Escape The Fate. Max walked up to my bunk.
"Ready to have fun?" Max asked.
"Ready as I'll ever be." I said. He laughed.
"It's not that bad you know," He said.
"Oh yeah, not that bad," I said sarcastically. "I'm on a tour bus with four older guys, sounds just peachy now doesn't it?" I asked him, I smacked him on the forehead.
"Yeah, I guess your trapped." Max said. He gave me a hug. I've known the band since Craig came into the band about a year or so ago. and in that little year, the band was like family. Especially Max, he was so loud sometimes, especially when he's drunk. Craig came onto the bus and sat down on one of the booths.
"Hey! Your not flirting with my sister, are you Max?" Craig asked. I blushed. Older brother's suck.
Max scoffed. "Would I do that?" He asked sarcastically.
"Yes, now get your ass out there and help Bryan and Rob." Craig ordered. Max saluted him and walked off the tour bus.
"Why do you insist on embarassing me?" I asked sitting down with him.
"He's too old for you, hell he's older than me." Craig said sipping on his coffee.
"Craig, I'm 18, he's 24, it's not that bad." I said. He spit out his coffee, it sprayed across the table and almost got me.
"What?!" He asked.
"I'm joking, he's too... I don't know," I said, I was searching for the right word to explain Max.
"Old?" Craig finished the sentence. I glared at him. He shrugged. "Just saying..." He said, he took a sip of his coffee again. He kept it in his mouth this time, thank god. I rolled my eyes.
"I'm going for a walk, I got my cell." I got up.
"Okay, don't go to far." Craig said.
"Again, I have my cell." I repeated. I practically ran out the door, I ran the other way, away from Max, Rob, and Bryan. I didn't want any distractions. But, failed, my phone rang, it was a text from my friend Brooke.
I started to text back in a reply, not paying attention, I bumped into to something tall and hard. I fell on my butt. It was a guy.
"Oh shit, sorry." I said helping him up.
"Eh, no blood no foul." The man said. He looked up. He had medium lengthed hair, black, like Craig's and Max's. He wore skinny jeans, a studded belt, and a Motley Crue T-shirt. He would get along just fine with Max and Craig.
"I'm Ashley," I said holding out my hand for a handshake, he took it ans shook my hand.
"Ronnie," He replied. "Nice to meet you." He smilied.
"Nice to meet you too, Ronnie." I said. He let go of my hand.
"So, who are you here with? Or are you just some crazed fan looking for an autograph?" Ronnie asked. I laughed.
"No, I'm here with my brother and his band." I said.
"Oh, what band?" Ronnie asked.
"Escape The Fate," I said. His eyes widened, his mouth dropped open. He closed it. "You know them?" I asked. He laughed harshly.
"Know them? Hell, your brother stole my spot in the band. I was lead singer. Your brother is Craig right?" Ronnie asked.
"Yeah," I said. I looked down."Why did you get kicked out or whatever?" I asked.
"It's a LONG story, uh, can I have your cell number so I can call or text you, then I'll tell you." He asked.
"Uh, sure." I worte down my phone number on his hand.
"Thanks," He said.
"Ronnie? Ronnie?" A guy yelled.
"Shit, that's me, I gotta go, I'll call you later." Ronnie said.
"Okay." I replied. He ran off towards the guy that was yelling his name. I ran back to the tour bus.
Craig and Max were playing Halo and Bryan and Rob were on the laptops. I went to my bunk and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I re-wrote the story...yeah... I really wasn't likeing it, so I got this idea today!
I hope you guys like this version better. :)
Comment/Rate/Subscribe :D

Love,
Cammy <3