Status: Workin on it! Sorry for not updating so soon

Check Yes or No...

I hate roses

Paul came to my house later that night and told me how they “talked” to Bryden and how all he had to say was that I would be his one day, no matter what Paul did about it. Then of course Paul flipped a shit and some other stuffs happened, but Paul being the “protective” one wouldn’t tell me anything else. We stayed downstairs and watched some movies, seeing as Emily and Sam went out, from what I had gathered Sam was giving Emily an engadgement ring. We all knew they would get married but I guess he finally found the time to actually go out and buy one.

It was about midnight and the last movie finaly finished so I got off the couch to go to bed. Paul followed me up the stairs and went to the bathroom mumbling something on the lines that he would be right back. I walked through the doorway of my room and placed my hat on the upper corner of the door and then headed over to my closet. I got undressed and was about to lay down on my bed when I screamed.

Laying on my pillow was a three red roses with a note next to it. I stood shocked at the roses, how could someone get in here and leave roses? Was I not safe anywhere?
Paul rushed in confusion on his face as he turned my body so I was facing him.

“Babe what happened?” He asked looking directly into my eyes.

“Roses.” Was all I said and then pointed towards my pillow. He followed my finger and then let out a growl. Now normally I would have been scared, but at that moment I realized that no one was safe anymore.

My father managed to get into the house twice, and this time someone had to have been home. How no one realized someone was here is incredible.
I maneuvered back to Paul and placed my hand on his cheek. I noticed his hands were balled into fists and he was going to explode.

“Calm down.” I mumbled a few times before he made eye contact with me and took a deep breath. After a few seconds he calmed down and I walked over to the note and snatched it off my pillow.

My Dear Daughter,
I cannot wait until we see each other again. I have a present for you when we do. This time I decided that three roses would be appropriate, one from me, one from someone special, and one from your mother.
Be ready for me sweetheart.
Love,
Daddy


I read it a few times and then once again aloud for Paul. He growled once again and then told me to call Jake and get him over here. I grabbed my phone the note still in my head and when I went to look for Paul he had already gone outside. I frowned slightly and then called up Jake.

He answered me his voice full of sleep. “What the hell do you want Emmry.”

“My father left me roses again.” I whispered into the microphone in the cell phone.

“Shit, where’s Paul?” He asked I could hear him getting out of bed and his footsteps as I guess walking around trying to find suitable clothes.

“He had to go outside, hes probably looking for something while he runs off some steam.” I answer placing the not back onto the bed.

“Was there a note?” Jake asked, I could hear him shutting something quietly and then a car starting.

“Yes, your taking a car?” I wondered.

“Yeah, I’m going to go get Embry, Quil and then Jared, and I know Embry will be too lazy to actually phase.” I could practically see his smile.

“Yeah okay, I hate roses." I mumbled angrily.

“Just hold tight, bye Em.” He muttered and then disconnected.

I closed the phone and then sat on my window seat, things were getting too complicated. Everyone was in danger, but this was my fight and if that bastard of a father wants to have it here then what the hell. I guess I should start realizing that no matter how far I go he’ll find me. And why would I ruin my relationship with Paul just to hide from someone who can find me? It’s pointless. This was the last straw, just wait father wait until I get my hands on you.

You are going to regret ever trying to find me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait, I just haven't been in the mood to write lately. I don't know what it is. But I'm back and I have a plan for this story finally and I know exactly what I'm going to do!!!
Hope you enjoy it!!
please please please Comment and Subscribe!
Love
Dorry lee♥