Status: HIATUS

Epic

Fourteen

Frank’s POV

I sat on the bed, nursing my eye with a bagful of ice. Billie had one hell of a right hook and, even though I’m quite vertically challenged, he was very intimidating for a tiny guy. I couldn’t believe he actually hit me, though. I knew he’d be mad at me, but I really loved liked him and he liked me back. The more I thought about it, I don’t think I’d be able to live without the knowledge that he cared for me more than a friend.
It was awhile since Billie left, and Gee still wasn’t back. I was wondering what was taking him. Even if Mikey had one of his panic attacks, it never took Gee this long to calm him down and start thinking like a fully functioning android again. Let’s face it, Mikey isn’t human, the amount of information he learns and remembers is way more than anyone I’ve seen, and the boy is a little out there sometimes, even for me and my freakish self.
I must have been stuck in my thoughts for a while because by the time I came back to Earth, Gerard was back and going through his bags. He looked over at me, he looked like he had been crying.
“Gee, baby, what’s wrong?” I walked over to him and grabbed his arm. I dragged him over to the bed and sat him down.
He didn’t look at me when he spoke. “We need to talk, Frank.” His voice was flat and void of all emotion. He couldn’t be breaking it off with me, we just got together. “Frank, I can’t be with you. I… I don’t like you like that. I never did. What happened earlier, it was a mistake, a big mistake. I’m sorry.”
He couldn’t be doing this. Not now. “Gee, look at me.” He turned his head away from me more than it already was. “Gerard, please.” I touched his shoulder, he shoved it off and stood up, but he finally looked at me. He face showed anger, but it didn’t seem like he was really angry at me.
“Jesus, Frank, I don’t love you, not like I thought I did! I love B-Billie Joe, not you! Just leave it at that Frank!” He went back over to his bag, zipped it and picked it up before leaving the room and slamming the door.
I curled my legs up to my chest and stared at the door as tears started to spill from my eyes. What just happened