Status: at the start

His Second Chance

A Little More Conversation

“And that’s what happened when Jay got french fries,” Andrew said completing a story that made us all laugh to death.

“I can’t believe I missed so much while I was gone.” I sighed shaking my head.

“Well we missed you so it evens it out,” Danielle smiled.

“Well what do we do now?” I asked as everyone’s plate was cleaned and desert was now in
everyone’s tummy.

“We should all be getting home probably. Kristen I need you to come with me so I can get
you fitted for your dress,” Danielle told me my agenda.

“Sure sure,” I agreed rolling my eyes playfully. Somehow everyone was already standing and it seemed as if the guys had already said their goodbyes to one another.

“I’ll see you tomorrow,” I hugged my cousin as we first got outside.

“Kris you riding home with me?” Joe asked when we pulled away.

Daniey eyed Joe and then looked at me hiding her grin, “I’ll call you later.” She mumbled and then walked away with Kevin.

“Kris we’ll see you at home,” Jay side hugged me and then started to walk away with his
brothers and Nick.

“I guess you’re stuck with me Mr. Jonas,” I sighed looking at Joe.

He laughed as he pulled me into his side kissing the top of my forehead, “How many times I longed to hear you say that.” He mumbled.

“I need to go home,” I said randomly.

“What you don’t want to spend time with me?” He asked as we approached his car.

“Joseph, I have spent the entire day with you!” I smiled.

He sighed, “I know. I just, I don’t know.”

“What?”

“Never mind, it makes me sound clingy.” He dismissed as the engine started. At some
point, I actually wished he’d ask me once more. It was kind of as if Joe would always get his way, but this time he didn’t. It was different.

I smiled as I stared at him in awe, “what?” He asked.

I shook my head looking away through the window, “Kris.”

“Yeah?”

“Uhm…” It seemed as if he choked in fear, “You want to..go for a walk?” He asked hesitantly.

“Sure,” I nodded in agreement.

He changed direction and we were soon at the wonderful beach.

“Why are we here?” I asked as he opened up my door for me.

“I didn’t want to bring you home just yet,” He admitted holding my hand as we walked onto the beach.

The sand was soft underneath my toes and the sound of waves crashing was in my ear.
The warmth of Joe next to me and the small breeze that the wind had created; I was home.
I was tired and I had decided to let go of Joe’s hand and sit on the sand. He followed my lead and took the spot next to me.

I laid my head down in the sand and he simply opposed, “Kris, your hair is going to get sand all in it.”

“Will you love me less?” I questioned.

He smiled, “No, but I’m just saying things pee in this sand.”

“EW!” I shot up as he laughed laying down still. I rolled my eyes, lying down on his chest
and I heard his heart beating.

“This is just perfect,” I heard him say.

I shot up and flopped over so I was on my tummy now, “Joe you are perfect.”

His eyebrows furrowed, “I don’t think so.”

“Why not?” I asked in return.

“Then I wouldn’t have tried to get you to you know,” He was talking about our little rendez-vous where we he had gotten a boner and wanted to go all the way.

I bit my lip, “No. I was just dumb for breaking up with you.”

I sighed never really knowing how to make anything up to him, so I kissed him softly on the lips. And at first he was surprised, but he soon got into it also. Then I don’t know, some sort of idea told me to keep going and so I made the kiss heat up. Letting my tongue ask for entrance.

He granted it to me and at that moment we were both heated. I pulled away slowly and started to kiss down his jaw as I started to play with the hem of his shirt.

“Kris,” He choked out once again.

“Yeah,” I mumbled between kisses.

“Slow down there.” He said.

“Joe let’s do it,” I said.

“Do what?” He asked.

“It! Let’s go all the way,” I said starting to kiss his neck and then started to suck on his collarbone.

“Kris, what’s going on?” he wondered.

“Why must you ask Joe! Remember this is what you wanted last year,” I said pushing him
down once again with his lips attached to mine.

Soon, I felt myself being pushed away slowly, Joe reading my face, “Kristen stop.”

“What!” I replied getting off of him completely a little bit mad.

“Hey, what’s going on,” He asked once again.

“It’s pretty simple,” I replied.

“No, Kris why are you doing this now.” He explained a bit.

“Because I want to.” I made up.

He read my eyes, “No you don’t. This is the reason we broke up. Now, explain what’s happening please.”

I sighed, “I told you I was going to make everything up to you and I knew you wanted this last year so…”

He sighed grabbing my hand, “I love you and to have you back here just to kiss me, that’s all I want. When it comes to that moment I wanted your whole day to be perfect. I’m not going to force you into anything you don’t want to do.”

“But what if I wanted to do this,” I tried to sound more convincing than I had ever been.
He read me again, “You didn’t and if we had gone through with it I would have never forgiven myself for doing anything you didn’t want.”

I sat up, away from him. Thinking about this quietly.

“You’re not mad right,” He whispered.

“Am I not pretty?” I questioned.

“Ughh!” He groaned, “Kristen! Do you not get it, yes I want you so badly but we are not going to do this right now okay? I love you and respect you too much and as the boyfriend in this relationship I have a choice in this!”

A smile crept up on my face and I tried to hide it as much as I could but I was caught, “Kristen, why are you laughing!”

“Because you are too adorable and perfect and right,” I sighed.

“Really?” He asked surprised and I just laughed as I kissed him on the lips.

“See that’s all I really want to hear,” He shrugged.

I bit my lip nodding and rested my head on my shoulder, “I love you Joe Jonas.”

“I love you more Kristen Jacobs.” He replied kissing the top of my head before resting his on top of it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That night we both stayed up talking. About anything that came popped into our head. It was nice to know he would always be there to talk to if I ever had a problem.

“I think we should be going home now.” He said playing with the tip of my hair as I sat between his legs, leaning against him.

“Why?”I asked in return.

“Because it is one in the morning and I really think you should get some sleep.” He softy answered.

I sighed before he placed a kiss on my cheek, “Come on love.”

I complied and stood up trying to suppress my yawn. He laughed at me while he wrapped arms around my waist.

“Would you be mad if I slept in the car?” I wondered.

“No,”

“I’m not going to if that’s what you’re thinking. It was simply a question.” I stated.

“I know it was,” He answered as we approached the car.

I think I lied, for after ten minutes I was out like a light.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm just going to say night and then I’ll be gone,” I heard his voice say quietly and then another say shoot.

I opened my eyes to see a black ceiling and noticed that something was soft below me.

“Joe?” I practically whispered.

“Oh hey I was just going to say good night,” He kneeled on the ground.

“Do you have to leave?”

“I think if I come out in the morning, your brothers, dad, sister, and Jenny might think there is something going on between us.” I could imagine his smile.

“I don’t care.” I whined.

“But I do,” he kissed my cheek.

“Just stay with me please,”

“I’ll stay tomorrow okay.” He promised.

“Ugh fine,” I replied in an annoyed tone just to mess with him. To add more emphasize I turned my body so that my back was facing him.

“Kris don’t do that.” He said.

“I’m not doing anything. Go home Joe.” I mumbled.

“Hey,” He said pulling on my blanket until I turned around.

“Yes?”

“I have to get home.” He said.

I nodded, “Go then.” I smiled.

“And you aren’t going to be mad right,” He asked.

“I’m not now go.” I let out a small laugh which in reply got me a kiss.

“I love you Kristen,” he whispered.

“I love you too.”

After his strong arms were released from his hug and my door was closed I had gone back to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS
PLEASE
Gina