Pandora's Box

Without Your Dress

Leana smiled at Zacky as he joined herself and the rest of the group in Matt and Val's living room.

"No Aubrey tonight?" Val asked.

He shook his head as he sat down on the couch next to Johnny, "No, I said I'd go over to her place later though."

Leana glanced over at Matt and thought she saw a look of disappointment flash across his face. What was going on in his head? He had Val and Aubrey had Zacky, couldn't he see that nothing was going to change that? This little crush on his best friend's girl was starting to get out of hand.

"We need more beer," Matt stated.

"I'll give you a hand," Leana said as she stood up and followed him to the kitchen.

"Sucks that Aubrey's not coming on tour with us," she mused as he pulled open the fridge door.

"Yeah, it'll be weird not having her around," Matt nodded, handing her some beer bottles.

"You guys are really close huh?"

Matt shrugged and closed the refrigerator, placing the bottles of beer in is hands on the counter, "We've been friends for a couple of years."

"I guess you get to know someone pretty well when they're tattooing you," Leana continued.

Matt shrugged again as he opened a drawer, "You're pretty close to them physically so it helps if you like them."

"It must help that Aubrey's pretty hot too?"

He laughed as he handed her a bottle opener, "Yeah, that helps a hell of a lot."

"So you think Aubrey's hot?" Leana asked as she popped the cap off the bottle closest to her.

Matt raised an eyebrow at her, "Yeah, she's pretty and has a nice body and shit but I think a lot of girls are hot. It doesn't mean anything."

"Good," she nodded, "Cause I thought when I caught you checking her out the other day that you might be feeling a little too friendly towards her."

"What? She's my friend who is dating one of my closest friends and I'm with the girl I love. You think I'm going to do something with Aubrey?" Matt asked, thoroughly confused.

Leana shrugged, "Just checking."

Matt watched as she walked back through to the living room with a couple of beers in her arms, that girl had been hanging around with Jimmy for too long.

comments = ♥