Pandora's Box

You Know That I'm Wanting More

I fiddled with the bikini top Leana had loaned me, struggling to make the bright green fabric cover my boobs sufficiently, "Leana, I'm going to get arrested for indecent exposure."

"Well it's a good thing we're just hanging out in my backyard then, huh?"

Still unsure as I followed her down the stairs I pulled at the bikini bottoms, making sure my butt was covered.

"Damn Red, way to make an entrance," Johnny whistled as we entered the kitchen.

I flipped him off as I moved past him towards Zacky, "Do you have a shirt I can borrow?"

"Sure, but I don't think I wanna give it to you," he smirked, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

I looped my arms around his waist and buried my head in his chest, "Please Zacky, I'm practically naked."

"I know, that's why I don't wanna give you my shirt," I could hear the grin, that I was positive would be on his face, in his voice.

I swatted him playfully on the arm and moved out of his grip, "That's such a guy thing to say."

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. You just look so hot," Zacky smiled, placing his hands on my inked waist.

I smiled as I felt my skin tingle under his touch, seven months together and he still had that effect on me.

"Are you checking out my girl, Christ?" Zacky asked Johnny.

I turned my head to see the younger man's eyes dart up from my lower back to meet my boyfriend's.

"No, I was just looking at her tattoos. How come you only have them in places that you have to be practically naked for people to see them?" he asked me thoughtfully.

I shrugged and untangled myself from Zacky to look down at the hours of pain and thousands of dollars worth of tattoos on my body, "They're for me and whoever I want to share them with. Plus, I don't really wanna be an eighty-year-old grandmother with wrinkly, stretched out tattoos all over my arms and stuff at least I can cover them up."

"I think it's pretty fucking hot that only people close to you get to see them. And only I get to see the one across your -"

I cut him off by kissing him hard on the mouth. I felt him smirk against my lips as his hands found my hips, his fingers tangling in the ties of the bikini bottoms.

"I'm not drunk enough for all these public displays of affection," I heard Johnny huff as he opened the refrigerator.

I smiled as I moved back from Zacky, catching Matt looking at us with a strange expression on his face.

All of a sudden I felt guilty, like I'd been caught doing something I shouldn't have. Like I had been caught kissing the wrong man.

comments = ♥