Fireflies.

No matter how hard he tried, Micheal's fingers refused to close around the tiny, fluttering creatures that glowed in the air. He kept reaching for them desperately, finding no purchase whatsoever. Returning with an empty jar would result in punishment from his father, Gerard needed them to complete his charm. Finally, Mikey's fingertips closed around the delicate wing of the firefly eventually and he wrenched it from flight and into the jar, sprinting away with a rare grin stretched across his lips.

Gerard was born into a family of wizards, he's expected to be a great and powerful sorceror.
Micheal, however, was born completely powerless and, in his failure to provide the necessary help Gerard needs, their father hires a young apprentice to help Gerard.
Frank Iero.
He's small and immature and completely talentless, Gerard should hate him, nevermind the fact that he's a boy, as is Gerard, which is completely unheard of. Ever.
So why does Gerard find himself so drawn to this annoying little guy?

DISCLAIMER:I'm pretty sure that Gerard Way isn't a wizard, neither is any of his family. Probably. I do, however, keep him in a cage in my basent, along with Frank, Mikey, Bob and Ray. So yes, I own them of course. Sue me?

This'll be cowritten by cannibal glow. and Fangs Up.
Layout and awful banner by cannibal glow.
  1. 1/1