Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

A Letter To Them All.

Dear Jimmy,

To be honest I don’t really know what to say. What do you say in situations like these? Personally I usually end up rambling, but I’m not going to change my ways now.

I’ve never had the honour of meeting you nor seeing Avenged Sevenfold live and that saddens me greatly. Listening to Avenged Sevenfold or seeing them live will never be the same again, but every time I do listen to a song or watch a video or even when I do get to see them play live, every note will be remind me of you. You were an amazing drummer, a fantastic musician and writer. My favourite songs off the last album were the ones you wrote.

Although I love each member of the band, it was you, Jimmy who was my overall favourite. It was if you were my best friend, the older brother I never had but always wished for, despite never actually meeting you. But I guess that was just the kind of person you were, how you came across in interviews and things, how your band members and friends talked about you.

For me, your memory will live on through your music, through future Avenged albums, through the clips on You Tube and the DVDs, and hopefully my stories. For me, those things have been a comfort in this saddened time.

Jimmy, you were a fantastic person, a very special human being who was taken from us far too early. Wherever you are now, I hope there’s a huge fucking drum kit for you to rock out on. I love you Jimmy, and you’ll always have a piece of my heart. This world has lost some of it’s light. You will be greatly missed but never forgotten.

Rest in Peace our beloved James Owen Sullivan, Jimmy, The Rev.

Love always,
Rhian, Tilers Haner. xoxo

To the A7X family; the friends and family of Jimmy,

I cannot comprehend how you are all feeling now at such a sad time. Jimmy was loved by everyone, as well you all know. My condolences go out to Leana, Brian, Matt, Zack, Johnny, Val, and of course all the other girls, the Berry’s and all of Jimmy’s closest friends and family.

Jimmy touched the lives of so many people; I cannot believe he’s gone. He will be missed dearly but never forgotten.

Love always,
Rhian, Tilers Haner xxx.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow, aweesome!