Status: Please Send In Your Submissions! Keep The Faith.....

James Owen Sullivan, You Will Be Missed

Forever In Our Hearts

To Matt, Zacky, Syn, Johnny and the whole of the A7X family.

Woah, gone.
I don't think it will ever sink in. The mad duck chasing drummer, gone.
When I found out the news, I said it wasn't true, it can't be. I shouted at my best friend "He's only 28!"
Jimmy was a legend, just for being funny. But also for being an amazing drummer.
I never had the chance to see you guys live, but from what I have heard you are amazing.
Even when your are ill and playing Leeds fest.

I was looking at Kerrang! today and saw Matt was talking about the new album.
I almost cried, it won't ever be the same without Jimmy.

My condolences go out to everyone in the A7X especially Jimmy's family.
I read somewhere that someone thought Jimmy was just to beautiful and fragile to stay on earth for long. That made me cry. It's true.

Jimmy was too young to be taken.
But he is going to live on, in every A7X fan.
And he is probably drumming out the heavens out, right now.

This loss was far too early.
The fans are here for all of the A7X family and will stand by the band through thick and thin.

With all my love,
Kim
♠ ♠ ♠
keep em coming?
tons of love!