Status: Will try to work hard....if people like it :D

As Lovers Left Me To Bleed Alone

Broken Wings

"What the hell are you talking about? What the hell is 'Liebling'?" I pushed against him as hard as I could, he didn't move an inch. "Get off of me!"

"Only is you promise not to attack me again." He looked down at me, his eye keeping their
yellow color, for now.

he is pretty hot. I swear my beast has Bipolar, first shes telling me to kill this guy and now she thinks hes hot.

"Get off of me." I repeated without much force.

"Promise?" he smiled, the bastard knew he was winning.

I turned my head away from him and grumbled nonsense.

"What was that, Liebling?"

I turned my head to look in his eyes again, they were actually a shade darker than mine. I thought I liked them, in that minute.

"What does that even mean?"

I pushed against him again, still solid. I dug my fingers into his chest, hoping to hurt him just a little, he didn't even blink.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" He smirked but turned so his ear was to the woods behind us, listening to someone that got a little close I suppose.

I glared at him, not that he really saw as he was still focused on the woods, but it made me feel like I had won something. I was going to make him tell me...or look it up or something, but another question popped into my mind.

"What the hell is your name anyway?" I cocked my head to the side, I've been doing that a lot, especially when I learn new things or am thinking hard.

He looked back to me and smiled, a real smile.

"I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours..."

One of my eye brows raised, who did he think he was?

"Fuck that, I'm going home. Get off of me." I pushed again, hopping he would just give up and leave me alone.

He thought otherwise. He pressed against me more, thus making the tree dig farther into my back.

That's SO going to bruise...when was that last time I got bruised!?

He leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"You do realize that you're naked, right?"

I just looked over his shoulder has his body started to shake with laughter. I couldn't imagine what he was laughing at, it's not like I had time to put my clothes back on after I had changed back.

"You...you didn't....didn't even rip your clothes! You...were so small!! They just kinda fell of!!!" He laughed this out, barely understandable. In his fit of laughter he had drew away from me, giving me enough room to slip out from under his arm and start sprinting back to the street.

"Hey!" he yelled "What are you going to do, run around town naked?"

I stopped mid step. Thinking it over I decided that it probably wasn't the best idea in the world.

I turned around and stomped back to where my clothes had fallen, picking them up I looked at him. He hadn't moved from the spot by the tree and was looking at me amused.

"Don't stare at me you creep."

He laughed "It's nothing I haven't seen before, Lieb."

I gasped and tuned away from him. I put my clothes on as fast as I could.

Just as I started to pull my shirt over my head I heard noises coming from my left. I tried to pull the rest of my shirt down but I somehow got myself stuck. I twisted and pulled trying to gee the shirt on, but that only made it more stuck. I ended up on the ground wiggling around with the shirt pulling my hair and making me angry.

I heard noise from my left again, it sounded like laughing.

"Hey, Ryan! How come you got to see her naked and not us?" someone said with a small round of "yeah" after.

"Because you're a bunch of little perverts." the guy that I had just met said...so his name is Ryan?

I got my shirt buttons and hair untangled, with a small amount of hair loss, and looked up to see 3 teenage boys standing over me with the most perverted grins that I had ever seen.
♠ ♠ ♠
I do NOT understand how people can write these HUGE chaps...it almost killed me to write this thing >_<

So did you like it? Are you wondering who those (yucky) guys are?

Do you think that the werewolves should me just normal looking wolves...or a more traditional werewolf? Just wanted to know what some people like...

Yay!! We know his name now!! I had a lot of help finding a good name from one, Dark Insanity *thumbs up*

Liebling=Darling
Lieb-Dear
If that is not right let me know :)

Thank you much for reading :D it makes me happy that you took the time :P

Chap title belongs to Flyleaf...maybe one day I'll think of better chap names X_X