Status: Will write for comments(:

A-Minor

Paddy was not your normal 15 year old.

She did not dress normal, for she had a private clothing designer.

She did not think normal, for she was smarter than the entire school board in California.

She did not act normal, for she preferred rearranging her shoes to attending the most exclusive parties in L.A.

She was not raised normal, for she was the next heir in line to the Paddalin fortune.

While most people wanted to be the filthy rich heiress, others knew of her odd ways. How she barely talked. How she never made eye contact. How she always ran her fingers along the ends of her brown locks. How she never drove.

But only she knew that of which others did not.

How at every night she has the same flash of pale blue eyes in her dreams. How she only saw her parents on Thursday evenings. How she had no idea if she had any other family besides her mother and father.

Paddy was confused, and all it took was a wrinkled, black and white picture for the pieces to click. There was a secret the Paddalin family kept from Paddy. A big secret. And while they would give their lives to protect it, Paddy would give her life to discover it.
  1. Bourgeois Shangri-La
    A little in the life of Eleanore Paddalin
  2. Dirty Little Secret
    Secrets only last for so long...
  3. I'm So Sick
    Paddy's world is about to be turned upside down.
  4. Second Chance
    Sometimes you have to leave the nest... for good.
  5. Show Me What I'm Looking For
    Welcome to the concrete jungle.