Your Song

The Hart Dynasty

Xx-zarah-xX

It was Tuesday night and ECW had just ended. Everyone was hurrying around, setting up for WWE Superstars. They needed to tape the match between The Hardy Boyz and the Hart Dynasty for the show and then they would set things up for SmackDown.

I was backstage with Matt and Jeff. As I watched them get ready for their match I was thinking about how well everything had been going lately. I was really happy that I let Meisa talk me into going to that taping a little over three months ago. Ever since then my life had changed and it was definitely for the better.

Matt and I had been dating for about a month now and we were very happy together. Our anniversary was actually coming up in the next week [but who's keeping track of that stuff anyway?]. Lately we had been talking about me maybe moving in with him, but we didn't want to rush into something like that just yet.

Jeff was ecstatic when we started dating; I think he was even happier than Matt and me. We even started joking around that we're brother and sister – something we hadn't done since we were still in school.

Things seemed to be going good for Meisa as well. Shane and Meisa had been flirting since they first met; Matt and I had been starting to wonder if they would ever start dating. So we were both really happy when Shane finally asked out Meisa last week. They seem really happy together too.

I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts as a very familiar pair of arms wrapped around my waist. Smiling, I looked up into the beautiful brown eyes of my boyfriend, Matt Hardy.

Matt Hardy, my boyfriend... I like the sound of that...

He kissed me on the forehead. "I love you." he said smiling. "I'm so happy we're finally together."

"I love you too." I said leaning into his embrace. "And so am I."

"I'm sorry for the way I acted." he said.

"What?" I asked looking up at him again. "When?"

"Back when Jeff and I first got signed to the WWE." he said looking at the ground. "I was a jerk. I cut you out of my life and I don't even know why. I didn't do that to anyone else. And then we never saw each other again until just a few months ago... I'm so sorry Zarah."

"It's okay Matt." I said turning around in his arms. "I forgive you. The important thing is that we're together now."

Matt smiled, but only faintly. I gently grabbed his face and brought it up to look me in the eyes. I stood up on the tip of my toes and kissed him.

There were gagging noises and we broke apart.

"Get a room!" Shane called walking past us, already in his Hurricane Helms costume for SmackDown.

I stuck my tongue out at him, which made Matt laugh.

"That's better." I said looking back at him.

Matt and I disentangled ourselves as we saw Jeff coming our way, finally done getting ready. The three of us headed over to the entrance place. The Hart Dynasty was already there and we talked to them for a bit while we waited for the match to start.

After a while one of the tech guys – I think his name was Riley – came and told us that we would finally be starting.

No sooner had he said that, the Hart Dynasty's music started playing throughout the arena.

They started out to the ring, earning a combination of cheers and booing from the audience. Once they were in the ring their music died down and was replaced with Loaded by Zack Tempest.

The three of us started out to the ring as the majority of the audience cheered. We entered the ring and each took a turnbuckle to stand on. Jeff and I started head banging as Matt held up the Hardy Boyz's hand sign and then his V1 sign.

I stopped head banging and looked out into the crowd. I was a little surprised to see some people holding up signs showing their support for me – not Team Xtreme, me! I smiled and waved at a little boy – maybe around ten years old – wearing a John Morrison t-shirt and Jeff's armbands. He was holding up a sign that said "I love the Hardy Girl!" and had my name with a heart around it.

The music died down and we got off the turnbuckles. Jeff and I left the ring and stood in our corner as Natalya and David Hart Smith did the same. Matt and Tyson Kidd were starting the match.

The ref made sure everyone was ready to start and signaled to the commentary table to ring the bell.

A little ways into the match I was about ready to kill someone. The Hart Dynasty did not play fair. Natalya in particular was really starting to piss me off. Every time the ref wasn't looking she would do something! I wasn't going to stand for that much longer.

I finally snapped when Matt was knocked out of the ring by Tyson and Natalya went and kicked him in the stomach when the ref had his back turned and was yelling at Jeff to get back in his corner when he tried to go after Tyson.

I jumped down from my place next to Jeff and ran over to Natalya. Before she could even turn around to face me I knocked her legs out from under her, causing her to fall to the ground.

"That really hurt." she whispered standing up.

"Sorry." I said.

We started fighting outside the ring and pretty soon we had a bit of an audience.

She pulled my hair; I punched her in the face. She head butted me; I gave her a wedgie [why not do something funny for the audience?]. She threw me on the ground and started kicking me in the stomach; I Twist of Fate'd her ass. All the while the commentators were making jokes. Was anyone even paying attention to the actual match?

While Natalya was lying on the ground groaning in pain, I took a chance to see what was going on in the actual match. I looked up just in time to see Matt pull a Side Effect on David and pin him for a full three count.

By then Natalya was up and we started fighting again as Loaded played throughout the cheering arena. I was about to pull another Twist of Fate on her when Jeff and Tyson pulled us apart.

Tyson dragged Natalya away from me and backstage, with David by their side.

"This isn't over!" she screamed as Tyson, and now David, continued to pull her.

Jeff finally let go of me when he was sure they were gone and we climbed into the ring to congratulate Matt on winning the match.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOP! I'm on a roll! Thank you snow days!