Your Song

Zarah vs Natalya

Xx-zarah-xX

The rest of the week passed by fairly quickly and before I knew it, it was Tuesday again.

I was currently in my hotel room hunting for my ring attire before meeting the guys and heading over to the arena. My outfit had somehow managed to get spread all over the room and now I was having trouble finding everything.

Finally finding my other boot, I threw it in my bag that was lying on my bed. I picked it up, did one last quick check to make sure I had everything, and hurried out of my room and down to the lobby.

We got to the arena and were stopped by some fans almost right away. Out of habit I stepped back and let Matt, Jeff, and Shane do their thing. I was starting to get popular, but people weren't asking me for my autograph or anything yet, which I was totally cool with.

This is probably why it took me a few minutes to realize that there were two little boys – maybe around eight or nine years old – standing in front of me, trying to get my attention.

"Oh, hello!" I said kneeling down to their height. "Can I help you boys?"

"Can we have your autograph?" one of them asked.

I was a little surprised. "Sure." I said smiling. "What would you like me to sign?"

"My shirt!" the other little boy said stepping forward. "I want everyone from Team Xtreme to sign my shirt!"

Still smiling, I took the sharpie the boy held out for me and signed his Hardy Boyz shirt. I turned to the other boy who was wearing a Rey Mysterio shirt, DX cap [like the one Triple H wears sometimes], and Jeff's armbands that were purple and white. He held out a piece of paper that already had some other people's signatures on it.

"You're my favorite girl wrestler!" he exclaimed.

"Aw, why thank you." I said.

I took the paper and signed it, ending my name with a little heart.

"Thank you!" he exclaimed taking the paper back.

"No problem guys." I said standing up.

"Bye Zarah!" they both called running away.

"Bye!" I called back smiling.

"Excuse me!"

I turned around to face the opposite direction the boys were running in. There was a lady and her daughter heading my way. Again the girl looked maybe eight or nine years old.

"Excuse me," she said again when they reached me. "But would you mind taking a picture with my daughter?"

"Oh, I'd love too." I said smiling down at the little girl.

I knelt down beside her and we both smiled for the picture.

"Will you sign my shirt too?" the little girl asked pointing at her purple Team Xtreme shirt.

How long have we had Team Xtreme shirts?

"Sure." I said. "Do you have a sharpie with you?"

She shook her head no. We both looked up at her mother, who started looking through her giant mom-purse.

"Here."

I looked up and saw Shane offering me a silver sharpie. I looked behind him and saw Jeff and Matt posing for a picture with some hyperactive looking teeny-boppers.

"Thanks man." I said.

I took the sharpie and quickly signed the girl's shirt, noticing that Matt and Jeff had also signed it.

"There you go." I said to her.

"Thank you!" she exclaimed hugging me.

I laughed and hugged her back. Her mom said something about needing to go find their seats and the girl let go and skipped over to her mom.

Smiling, I stood up again and handed the sharpie back to Shane.

"You have fans!" he said signing some lady's shirt that looked to be in her late twenties. "Small fans, but fans none the less."

I rolled my eyes and headed down to the girls' locker room to get ready.

x-later-x

I had a match for WWE Superstars tonight. After what happened on last week's episode, the creative team decided to start a feud with Team Xtreme and the Hart Dynasty for a while.

ECW was going on right now. I was watching the matches on one of the monitors backstage. They had just started the main event. It was Goldust and Yoshi Tatsu against Caylen Croft and Trent Beretta. I was of course rooting for Yoshi and Goldust.

When ECW was over, they would quickly set up for Superstars and tape our match and then quickly set up for SmackDown.

I watched the rest of the match – Trent ended up pinning Goldust and won – and headed out to the entrance place to wait. Natalya was already there waiting and ready to go. We talked for a bit – we were actually sort of friends. 'Sort of' being the key words, sometimes I didn't really like the way she acted.

Tyson and Matt showed up and waited with us – they would be at ringside for our match.

Eventually one of the tech guys came and told us we were going to start. Natalya's music started playing and she and Tyson went out first to a mixture of cheering and booing.

"This match is set for one fall." the announcer said as they walked down to the ring. "First, coming into the ring, from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, accompanied by Tyson Kidd – Natalya!"

They entered the ring and their music died down. A second later Just Another Star started playing and Matt and I ran out to the ring as the arena was filled with cheering.

"And now making her way to the ring," the announcer said. "From Cameron, North Carolina, accompanied by Matt Hardy – Zarah Havens!"

Matt and I slid into the ring – something I had just recently learned to do without hurting myself. It was at one of the parts in my song when they screamed "jump, jump, jump, jump!" so naturally me and Matt started jumping around in the ring. I laughed when I saw little kids in the audience jumping with us.

My music died down and Matt and Tyson left the ring to stand at ringside.

Before the ref could do anything Natalya attacked me [as we had planned before the show started]. She punched me in the face and kicked me in the stomach. I fell backwards into the turnbuckle in my corner. Natalya jumped on me and started punching me in the face.

After a bit of struggling the ref finally managed to pull Natalya off me and send her to her corner.

"Zarah," the ref said. "Do you want to continue with this match?"

I nodded as Matt jumped in the ring and helped me up.

"Your nose is bleeding." he said.

"I know." I said trying to wipe some of the blood away and wondering if Natalya had done that on purpose.

The ref sent Matt out of the ring and signaled to the commentary table to start the match. As soon as the bell rang, Natalya ran at me and started beating me up again.

Halfway through the match she was still beating my ass. She wasn't giving me any time to fight back and she wasn't being gentle either.

"Ease up, will ya!" I whispered as she threw me on the ground.

"Sorry." she whispered back.

She quickly pinned me and I kicked out at two. She stood up and yanked me up by the hair. I punched her in the stomach and then again in the face, causing her to let go and stagger back a few steps.

She quickly came at me again and knocked me out of the ring. I was out of breath and not entirely sure I could get up. I lay there facedown outside the ring, trying to get my strength back together, as the ref started to count me out.

"ZARAH!" I heard Matt yell.

I heard hurried footsteps and knew Matt was coming to see if I was okay.

The ref stopped counting and told Matt to stay away from me or I would be disqualified for outside help.

I rolled over onto my back and slowly sat up as the ref started to count again, picking up from where he left off at seven. As quickly as I could, I stood up and climbed back into the ring. I made it just as the ref was about to say ten.

Natalya was pissed – obviously hoping I would get counted out. She ran at me again, but this time I was ready for her.

She went to punch me, but I ducked down and knocked her legs out from under her with a quick leg sweep. I jumped on top of her and started punching every bit of her I could reach.

The ref had to pull me off her and I staggered over to the nearest turnbuckle, vaguely aware of the commentators talking about my sudden burst of energy, and climbed to the top buckle.

By then Natalya was up and heading towards me. I pulled my signature move [a kind of flying kick off the top turnbuckle] and Natalya fell to the ground again. This time I quickly pinned her.

The ref started counting. He was at two when I was suddenly kicked in the back.

I rolled off of Natalya and looked up at Tyson Kidd. He started kicking me in the stomach repeatedly as the ref tried to pull him off me. I rolled onto my side and curled up into a ball, trying to make it seem like he was really hurting me – at least Tyson was being gentle.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Matt jump in the ring and then Tyson was suddenly gone.

I sat up and looked around. Natalya was also sitting up. She was staring at Matt and Tyson in amazement. I turned to watch them too. They were fighting as the ref yelled at them to get out of the ring – I was happy to see that Matt was winning.

The ref finally managed to pull them apart though. He yelled at them to get out of the ring and that if they pulled something like that again both of them would have to leave for the rest of the match.

Once Matt and Tyson were out of the ring again the match resumed. Natalya pulled an Irish Whip on me. I hit the ropes and used them to fling myself back at her. I kicked her in the stomach with my extra momentum and then Twist of Fate'd her ass. She fell to the ground and I quickly pinned her for a full three count.

I rolled off Natalya as Just Another Star started playing and the arena was filled with cheering. Matt climbed into the ring and hugged me, practically knocking me to the ground. The ref grabbed my hand and held it up to show that I was the winner. Matt grabbed my other and threw it up too.