Your Song

The Plane Ride

Xx-zarah-xX

I was in the middle of having a very lovely dream that involved some very attractive naked men with long hair flowing in the light breeze riding pretty white unicorns through a field of pretty flowers. One of them stopped in front of me and offered me his hand. I reached up to take it and–

*Thwap!*

I was suddenly hit with a pillow.

*Thwap!*

"Hey!"

*Thwap!*

"Ow!"

*Thwap!*

"Oh, it's on now!"

*Thwap!* *Thwap!* *Thwap!*

"Duck Matt!"

"Look out Jeff!"

*Thwap!* *Thwap!*

"Excuse me, but you all need to quiet down." said the flight attendant. "You're disrupting the other passengers."

"Sorry." Shane said. "We'll be quiet."

As soon as she left, Matt and Jeff went back to their pillow fight with their complimentary pillows.

I got out my iPod and settled back in my seat to see if I could finish my nap.

No such luck.

"Oooooooooo." Jeff said after things calmed down. "What are you listening too?"

"And nothing else matters." I sang the words to one of my favorite Metallica songs.

"Can I listen?" he asked leaning over the back of his seat even more.

I took one of my ear-buds out and gave it to him. He put it in his ear and we started singing along. We started getting really into it and pretty soon we were shouting the words.

"TRUST I SEEK AND I FIND IN YOU
EVERY DAY FOR US SOMETHING NEW
OPEN MIND FOR A DIFFERENT VIEW
AND NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!

NEVER CARED FOR WHAT THEY SAY
NEVER CARED FOR GAMES THEY PLAY
NEVER-"

"Excuse me!"

We both looked up and saw the same flight attendant from earlier standing in the aisle, staring at us... she didn't look to happy...

"Can we help you?" Jeff asked.

"The two of you are being very loud and very disruptive!" she said. "You need to quiet down!"

"Sorry." I said.

"Yeah," Shane said leaning over his seat. "Poor Zarah can't help it! She has turrets for Christ's sake!"

We all stared at him in surprise, but then Jeff, Matt, and I got the idea and started playing along.

"FUCK-GODDAMN-MOTHERFUCKER-SHIT-BALLS!" I yelled making people turn and stare at me. I quickly covered my mouth and made my eyes grow big. "I'm so sorry!"

"You have got to be kidding me." said the flight attendant.

"Actually-"

"PENIS-SHIT-MOTHERFUCKER-BITCH-MUSTARD-RABBITS!" I yelled cutting Matt off.

"-she really does have turrets." he continued in a very serious tone. "And I don't like how you're treating my girlfriend right now."

"Oh no!" exclaimed the flight attendant. "I didn't mean to – what I meant was – I thought that... shouldn't she at least have some kind of medication for that?"

"Of course she does." Jeff said making it seem like it's really obvious.

"FUCK-SHIT-MADHATTER-BLUEBALLS-GODDAMN-SHIT!" I screamed and then quickly covered up my mouth.

"Yeah, but she accidentally left it back in the States." said Shane acting like I did that all the time.

"GODDMAN-MOTHERFUCKER!" I yelled.

The flight attendant shook her head and walked away muttering something about crazy people. Once she was back at the front of the plane we all burst out laughing.

After that there was no way I was going to be able to finish my nap, so for the rest of the flight I shouted out random stuff. [Didn't want her to start doubting my turrets, now did I?]

A few hours later our plane finally landed in London, England. On our way off the plane we had to pass by that same flight attendant, who was now wishing people a good day.

When she saw me coming she tried to sink back behind the other flight attendants. So naturally I ran over to her and attacked her.

"This was a very – GODDAMN-SHIT – lovely plane ride. I had – ANARANJADO-FUCKER – a really nice time." I said.

I hugged her before running off the plane with Matt, Jeff, and Shane chasing after me. We were all laughing hysterically.