Status: Send in stories. Message me with pictures and ect..

Remember Rev

Hand Made Hearts

December 5, 2008 was a day I will never forget. Being an Avenged Sevenfold fan for as long as Sounding the Seventh Trumpet it was the best day of my life; I got to see Avenged Sevenfold for the first time ever. Now I had arrived with my friends four hours before the doors opened I was the seventh person in like and I was in the second row dead center stage. Waiting all throughout the day, surviving Atreyu's moshpit and seeing Matt and Zacky walking backstage made my heart sing. I was going to see them live in person right in front of me.

They started off with critical acclaim and shortly after Afterlife, but that's not the main part of this story. My best friend Nikki is a die-hard Rev fan and she had our friend Ryan get her up on his shoulders, mind you he's like 6'2, she screamed during one of the interludes "I LOVE YOU REV". Just as our favorite Drummer popped upfrom behind his massive set looked around, looked RIGHT at us. He broke out into a BIG grin gave us the thumbs up and then made a little heart with his hands. He gave us love the love back.

That moment will stay with us the rest of our lives. Just thinking about it brings the tears to my eyes because not only did he make her dreams come true, mine came true as well. Now every Avenged concert from this day forward, if there will be anymore... they won't ever be the same. But I have a feeling he will be there to give us love and to be there for us and let me be just as special as our moment was that night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the Story =)
Image