Status: Send in stories. Message me with pictures and ect..

Remember Rev

Promises broke...But never forgotten

I'd met Jimmy about 10 times before this one. Though, at the time I didn't know I'd meet him another 19 times. The 11th time I 'met' him was by far the most interesting though.
I'd been rather normal, with just plain black hair the times before, but I'd decided on dying my hair half bright pink and half black.

It was the Avenged Sevenfold Concert in Perth, in 2007...They'd brought Bullet For My Valentine & Atreyu with them. I was excited to see all three again, especially A7X. The show was amazing, I remember it, just like the rest of the shows I went to.

I'd left the venue and gone around the back, knowing Avenged would exit that way. They always did. I stood there in a pair of black skinny jeans, that had holes in them everywhere, an Avenged Sevenfold tank top I'd made myself at the Fremantle markets and my 'A7X' marker tattoo on my cheek.

I saw the men walk out and I smiled.

We talked for about an hour before they said they had to go. Jimmy didn't want to though, he said he'd meet them back at the hotel in half an hour. I smiled.

We sat on the floor, reminiscing about old stories we'd shared and we shared new ones. I had told him that I was going to go to as many shows of theirs as possibly. He smiled at this.

I knew he had to go, and I knew I had to as well. Jimmy smiled and did the usual thing, pulled me into the biggest most tightest hug I ever experienced. He pecked my cheek and smiled. I'll never remember what he said to me just before leaving.

"Jazz, you're a bright kid. Stay in school and become something, for me 'kay? Oh, and I'll make you a promise if you make me one."

I nodded.

"If you promise me, that in 2010, you'll have graduated high school, and passed with flying colors, landing a job you love...if you promise me you will do that, then I'll promise to visit you on your 18th birthday. I'll come up to your house in the bush, we'll sit out side on the grass and have a glass of Cider, only because I know you like it. So if you hold up your end of the promise, i'll hope up mine."

"I Promise."

"Good. I promise too. Now, you get home and be safe."

With that I smiled and nodded, we went our separate ways.

Jimmy didn't hold up his end of the deal, I know it wasn't his fault, and I don't dare blame him, but he promised me...so when I pass with flying colors at the end of this year (2010) and I get that dream job, I'm going to sit on my grass and I'll blast out Afterlife and have that glass of cider, but more importantly I'll have that glass of Guinness I know that Jimmy loved.

I love you so much James Own Sullivan, and thank you so much for believing in me, when no one else, including myself, believed in me.
And to that I am truly grateful!

I love you James Owen Sullivan, and you'll always be in my heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks Again =)