Status: Send in stories. Message me with pictures and ect..

Remember Rev

Maybe I'll get to Watch it Sooner...

So, I was psyched about the new Nightmare video coming out, and showing on MTV2. I couldn't find where it said it was going to record, so I just recorded the show that came on at the time that Avenged Sevenfold had said the video would. It was a week beforehand.

The whole week I was excited, and happy, and everything. I'm finally going to watch it!! The thoughts were amazing. I had watched all the teasers, and everything, and it was amazing that it was themed in an insane asylum. I've always been fascinated by asylums. Just the thought...

Anywhore, I went to bed the night before, smiling - happy because I bought myself an iPod Touch and a friend put Nightmare on it. Everything was just amazing.

...Until I fell asleep.

It didn't take me long to fall asleep like it usually would, and I was thankful for that. I fell asleep facing the picture of Jimmy I had drawn.

Beforehand, I scarcely dream, let alone have nightmares. It wasn't heard of for me.

It felt horrifyingly real. The kidnapping, murders.... The car chasing my sister and I. It was a giant white truck, and it was about to hit us, but I woke up. After a series of horrible events. I checked my phone only to see that it was five in the morning - and I couldn't go back to sleep. My adrenaline was pumping and I was too scared.

I forced myself up out of bed, and readied for the day. Maybe I don't have to record it - maybe I'll get to watch it sooner.

I watched TV for a couple of hours. And then it happened. I saw the video! It was amazing. Exhilerating. But I missed something. Something was wrong.

I wasn't recording it. It came on before the show that I recorded, in hopes of catching the video too.

I don't know what would have happened if I hadn't had that nightmare. Coincidence? Maybe. But I've had too many of these "coincidences" to even consider it just something that happened.

I don't know if you'll believe me. You don't have to. But I believe that Jimmy had something to do with this. ...Ever since then, I've had multiple times of waking up at five in the morning. Does it mean something? Hm.

02-09-81 - 12-28-09

FoREVer
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for submitting. Tell your friendss :)