Status: Chapter 1

He's my brother's greatest bestbud.I hate him.Or so i thought?

He's my brother's greatest bestbud. I hate him. Or so I thought?

We pull up to the party in my fiery red convertible mustang. As Jason parks the car, I do a quick mirror check with my phone and see that my curls look perfect, and there is not a flaw in my make-up. I apply a swipe of light pink lip gloss before stepping out of the car.

"Wow, everyone is saying this is the hottest party of the year. I am so excited!" Eva whispers in my ear.

"I know. I am too. It is so very unfortunate though it had to come along." I say with a smirk

"Oh whatever Izzy! I know you have a secret desire for him that you may not even know about." and before I could respond Eva starts strutting herself to the party and catches up with Jason. Right before she reaches the door, she turns around and motions with her hand for me to come on. As I began to walk, a hand oh to familiar catches my arm and turns me around.

"Hey sweetheart, you need to be careful in there...there are a lot of creeps that would just beg to have you." says Carson I mean it. I wonder why he is so concerned. It is kinda weird, but it gives me some satisfying feeling.

"I can handle it Carson. Why are you so concerned anyways? You didn't say this to Eva!" I reply and stare straight into his electric blue eyes. (for some reason this made me weak in my knees). He just looked at me, and with that, I knew I had him there. So I turned with a smirk, and I started walking to the party with him following closely behind.

(it is aboutu 10 o'clock at night)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was about 1 am, and I had had a few. I wasn't drunk, but I was definitely tipsy. I had lost track of Eva about 45 minutes ago. I think I saw her go somewhere with Jason, but I didn't think twice about it. At least she is with someone who would never take advantage of her.

I go to the back yard where there is a pool and a large patio area where the bulk of the party is. I look at the whores in the pool that are either completely nude or might as well be with what they are wearing with disgusts. As I began to lift my gaze, my eyes met with Carson's who was being sexually harassed basically by one of the sluts. I just shook my head at him, but I couldn't help but feel a stir of jealousy I think it was in me. So for some stupid reason, I give him a quick glance that read two can play that game and grabbed the nearest attractive dude and started grinding with him. I look up and see that Carson was watching...I just smirked at what I believe was him pretty freaking pissed off.

He leans down in whispers in my ear, "You are so fucking fine. Why don't we go upstairs and have some fun. If you are half as good as you dance, you will be amazing."

I could smell the alcohol on his breath, and suddenly got a bad feeling in my gut.

I respond, "umm no I am okay. Thanks." and as I begin to walk away, but he grabbed me and held me there before saying, "You little whore. You can't go and get me excited and just say no I am okay. I don't give a fuck if you are okay you little bitch." and then he threw me down on the ground and raised his hand as if he were going to hit me.

As I braced myself for the impact, I hear a sickening crunch and look up to see the guy on the ground holding his nose as it pours blood and he screams in agony. I look for my savior to see the one and only Carson. Carson then grabs my hand and tells me let's go.

He scoops me up bridal style and carries me all the way back to the car like this. I just know I am going to get a speech once we get inside the car....
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM REALLLLLLYY SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ON/UPDATED IN SO LONG! I wrote a decent (in length) chapter and gave you some action (: Just wait until the next chapter....I promise you will be pleased.

Love, Taylor ♥

Rate, Subscribe, Comment <3