Status: Writer's Block = Another indefinite hold. Sorry for the inconvenience. I do vow to finish this story one day.

Did We All Fall Down?

To The Bedroom

*Mikey's POV*

I giggled at what Bob had just said. He wanted me, and I wanted him. "Let's go to the bedroom..." I whispered, all thoughts of food forgotten. Bob grinned. We ran up the stairs, racing each other to the bed. Bob landed on it first and I hopped on top of him.

"Protection?" he asked. I nodded, leaning across him to open the drawer in the night stand by the bed. I chucked him a bottle of lube.

"Prepared, are we?" he laughed and put it down on the bed. I grinned and nodded vigorously. I lied down on top of him, brushing his lips with mine. He moved forward slightly, hoping to catch me in an actual kiss. I teased him for a moment then finally, let his lips caress mine. I opened my mouth, waiting for him. The kiss became more intense as our tongues met, tasting each other.

I slowly teased his shirt up with my fingertips. We released one another for a minute so I could pull off his top. He then pulled mine off. Our lips met again and we quickly picked up where we left off. I pressed my body to his, putting pressure in all the right places.

He moaned, I could feel him harden beneath me. He rolled us over so he was on top, pressuring me this time. I began to stiffen. His hands roamed over my chest, slowly moving lower and lower to my tight jeans, unbuttoning them. The kiss became more furious as our bodies pressed closer together. He pulled away from my lips. As he trailed kisses down my chest, pulling my jeans off as he went. When they were completely off I pulled him back up to me. I looked into his eyes as my hands drifted down to his jeans. I undid them and slipped them off. I threw them onto the floor, already littered with our shirts and my pants. My hand slid over his erection, I began to rub it through the fabric of his boxers. He stopped me, sliding off my briefs, leaving me exposed. I smiled as I pulled his last scrap of clothing off.

He wrapped his arms around me and held me in the most passionate kiss I had ever felt. He reached over to the night stand and grabbed two of the rubbers I had taken out of the drawer. He rolled one onto me and the other on him, still maintaining the fiery kiss.

"I want you inside of me," I whispered into his lips.

He grabbed the bottle of lube next to us and in a moment he was ready. He looked into my eyes. I looked back, intoxicated by him. He thrust in, pain shot through me. It must have shown in my face because he stopped.

"You okay?" he asked gently.

I nodded, "Keep going."

He pushed in further, then slipped out. The pain lessened each time. His fingers wove through my hair as he kept up a steady rhythm. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled myself tighter to him, willing him to go deeper. Our breathing was becoming uneven as he sped up slightly. He hit my spot, again and again. The pleasure was boiling up inside both of us. We moved even faster together, knowing we would reach that moment soon.

"Oh, Mikey," Bob breathed. I moaned. We were seconds away. Suddenly the bliss we were feeling heightened intensely and we both came. Breathing deeply, Bob pulled out, rolling over to lie next to me. I turned to face him, catching my breath. He smiled and lifted his hand to caress my cheek. I moved closer to him, felt his strong arms envelop me. I nestled my forehead into his shoulder, taking in his scent. I slowly closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

*Bob's POV*

I held Mikey tight to my body. I felt his breathing become more steady, and soon I knew he was asleep. I smiled peacefully and closed my eyes, drifting away as well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo... my second sex scene. I feel really awkward writing them but I hope they're okay.
Comments!
~aep