Status: Active

Gabe Saporta, You Make Me Wanna Lose Control.

Chapter Thirteen

“I didn’t even want you going to that party to begin with and this is what you do? You go ahead and get wasted and then have sex with Kennedy?!” Vicky exclaimed.

I was sitting on the couch, trying to wipe off the guilty expression that threatened to show on my face. I didn’t do anything wrong, and it wasn’t fair for Vicky to yell at me like this, but I was just going to keep my mouth shut.

I knew that Alex, Ryland, and Nate were definitely listening in on this conversation and Gabe was God knows where—I just wanted to get him out of my mind.

“I told Marie, I will not let her get mixed in with this crowd because even though I am a part of this crowd, you aren’t, and your Mother doesn’t want you to be a part of this crowd!” She yelled. “I made a deal with her, that’s the only way I could get you here, and the first thing you do is sleep with one of these idiots!”

Bite your tongue, Jules. I told myself fiercely. Vicky would just yell even more if I yelled back at her.

“And don’t get me started about Gabe!” She shouted.

That hit a nerve.

“What the fuck is your problem?!” I exclaimed. “I came here to get my mind off of things, to have fun, and instead all you’re doing is yelling at me!”

I sighed and tried to calm myself down but it was all pouring out of me. “Who cares if I fuck somebody? Who cares if I slept with Kennedy? Who cares if Gabe kissed me? I’m a fucking teenager; let me make my own mistakes!”

“You’re worse than Mom, seriously.” I said quietly.

“What does Mom have anything to do with this anyway? I moved out; they kicked me out! I haven’t seen Mom in a year and she hasn’t called in three months. Why would she care?”

“I talked to her before we left for tour. She’s worried about you. She told me to keep you safe, but it doesn’t seem like I’m doing a good job.” Vicky answered.

“Let Mom worry. It’ll do some good for her.” I snapped.

“Jules, just…don’t fuck up, okay? I’m worried.” Vicky sighed. “I’ll let you do whatever the hell you want…but you can’t break that rule I gave you. That stays up no matter what I say.”

I sighed. “Fine.”

“Thank you.” Vicky hugged me quickly and then sat down next to me.

“Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to get some sleep.” I smirked at her. “I didn’t get much last night.”

I got up from my seat and started walking towards the bunks.

“You little slut!” She exclaimed, laughing.

“You know it!” I yelled back.

As I suspected, I saw Alex, Nate, and Ryland leaning against the thin curtain that separated the bunks and the living space. As soon as they saw me though—it was pretty damn funny.

All of their eyes had widened and Nate had dropped to the floor and rolled under a bunk while Alex had crawled into a bunk and closed the curtain, Ryland, though, being too tall, took a blanket from one of the open bunks and put it on his head, trying to blend in.

I laughed. “Nice disguises.” I rolled my eyes and opened the suitcase that I kept under my bunk. I grabbed out underwear, a bra, a t-shirt and then some skinny jeans. My towel was already in the bathroom, so I walked over to the bathroom and opened the door.

The bathroom was occupied though, by a half naked Gabe Saporta.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm.. The beginning of this story isn't too good, but I'm pretty confident it gets better towards the end...