Status: Active

Gabe Saporta, You Make Me Wanna Lose Control.

Chapter Fourteen

“Whoa.” I muttered as my eyes ran down Gabe’s six pack and to the fact that he was only wearing boxers. Oh, God.

Gabe smirked at me. “You like what you see, huh?”

I blushed, but still shrugged. “Maybe I do.” The door knob was under my fingers and I was debating whether to stay or leave.

“You’re a brave one.” Gabe was complimenting me. “Aren’t you fucking Kennedy, though?”

I pursed my lips. “Maybe.” I didn’t know what was making me say these answers. I should be saying, “YES, I’m fucking Kennedy!” Because it was true.

“Nothing serious, right? Just another fuck. Easily replaceable.” Gabe raised an eyebrow.

“I wouldn’t go that far, but you’re pretty close.” I was answering cautiously.

“By the way you’re answering,” He came closer to me, so close that we were almost touching. “It makes it seem like you don’t mind it if I kissed you.”

“I never said that.” I whispered.

“I’m making assumptions. Filling in the blanks.” He murmured, brushing a strand of my hair behind my ear.

“When you assume, you make an ass out of you and me.” I shot back childishly.

“Nice.” He chuckled. “What would you do if I kissed you, right now?” He asked. Oh, it was like he liked watching me like this—breathless and powerless around him.

“You’d have to kiss me to find out.”

Suddenly, his lips were on mine, sending an electric jolt throughout me. His arms went around my waist, pressing me against him. I knew this was wrong—beyond wrong, because technically, Kennedy and I had a ‘thing’. But just the simple fact that I shouldn’t be doing this made it all the more tempting.

I knew it was terribly cliché of me to want to kiss Gabe, to want to have his skin against mine because of the way he made me feel, but I couldn’t help it.

Our lips moved together, making it seem like the air around us had turned into electricity. My heart was thumping violently in my chest and I felt like I didn’t need air to breathe, I only needed Gabe’s taste.

My mind was spinning with all of this; the scent of him—so sweet and unmistakably hypnotizing, the taste of his lips and the way my skin scorched when it came into contact with his skin. His lips trailed down my jaw line and to my neck.

“Gabe, you know this is wrong…” I whispered.

His lips were back on mine, choking off what I was going to say next. I pulled back a little. “Victoria would kill me if she ever found out. Kennedy would just…go on a rage.”

It sounded like I was trying to convince myself not to do this. The truth was that I wanted to do this. Who cares about the consequences? At least, I wasn’t caring about the consequences now—not when his lips were so deliciously on mine.

Gabe stopped kissing me and looked into my eyes. When I thought I had been lost in Kennedy’s eyes, this was a whole different thing. His brown eyes held mine captive by the intensity of his gaze, the electricity of the passion, of the lust that was radiating off of him.

“Who says they ever have to find out?”

He was incredibly right; I knew that. I knew that if we could just keep this little…hook-up between us, nobody would ever find out. But by hooking up, it complicates things, it attaches a bunch of confused feelings I already had about Gabe.

Sure, I would love this hook-up now, but what about after, when I realize that it’s just a one-time thing that he really doesn’t look at me that way?

I stared back into Gabe’s eyes and knew—deep down, that he saw me that way. He wanted me, almost as much as I wanted him.

Nothing was stopping him—nothing was stopping us. We were alone in this tight ass bathroom with a door between us and the rest of the world. Vicky and the rest of the band were probably occupied with their lives—too busy to pay attention to where Gabe and I had run off to.

Even though I wanted this, I had a gut feeling that this would all go just terribly wrong. It was probably intuition telling me that Gabe was probably going to fuck me over like Vicky said he would. Would it hurt? Hell fucking yeah. Was the pain worth it? Was the pain I would feel when he ditches me worth a couple of hook-ups?

I didn’t know the answer to that.

I just knew one thing. That Gabe was here; ready and willing. Who was I to deny him?

Without another word, my lips were back on his—he was like a drug I couldn’t get enough of. I wanted his hands on me and his lips on mine, nothing else .

I smiled into the kiss and slowly, I closed the door behind me, knowing that this would stay between us.

This hook-up would be our little secret.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh, I'm not too proud of this chapter... I've had better.

I have subscribers! Lol, tell me who you areee! Please?!

Julie.