Status: working on it

Something Went Wrong

what a great afternoon

Next day i woke up feeling...hungry. Damn, i was starving. My stomach growled several times just as i pushed the covers off of me, but then, it hit me. The most wonderful smell someone could get while starving. the wonderful smell of soup. I sniffed the air, it was chicken soup. It was the most wonderful smell i could get at this minute. There was something else too. Meat. Probably chicken, but I'm not sure. Half drooling i threw the rest of the covers off of me and wanted to jump off, but ended up falling down because my left leg got caught in some weird way in the covers. "Auuu, this hurts" i was laying there for a few seconds sprawled across the floor, but then i smelled it again, and i jumped on my feet running out of my room.

I got down the kitchen and saw Maria standing in front of the stove cooking something. I ran over and took the lid off a pot that had the soup in and almost drooling over the great thing. That is heaven for me right now

"Hey hey hey" Maria said hitting on my hand with a wooden spoon making me drop the lid back on

"Auu. Why, oh why?" i whined "Pleaaaaaaase, just one little taste, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease" i whined batting my eyelashes at her

"It is not ready yet. What are you wearing anyway?" she said looking me up and down "Oh my. Get up and change, plus go and wash your face at least"

"Please please please. just one little sip" i whined

"Alright, one. A really small one" she said dipping a spoon in the soup, blowing it a few times slowly and putting it in front of my mouth. i quickly sipped the heavenly soup.

"Hmmmmm. yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" i said rubbing my tummy "another one?" i asked with a grin

"No" she laughed. "Go change" i didn't move. i just made puppy eyes and batted my eyelashes "No!" she laughed "Go!" she said ushering me out of the kitchen

"What are you two doing here?" Damien said coming in the kitchen in just PJ pants, and looking at us with raised eyebrows as i just wasted to get trough an angry but laughing Maria who still had the wooden spoon in his hand while i was in my PJ's. We stopped and looked at him "Never mind" he said with a smile on his face grabbing a huge cup of coffee from the counter and heading back to his room. 'wow' i whistled in my mind as he got his coffee. 'Damn. what a body.'

"If you don't leave me alone right now you won't get any food" Maria said sternly but still with a smile. I pouted but went up none the less. "I'll call you when it's ready" she called after me.

As i got in my room i went to the closet grabbing some clean clothes, then headed for the shower. I stripped down and had a good, warm shower. As i finished i turned the water colder and colder, then got out, dressed and towel dried my hair while i sat down on the bed. As i got up to put away the towel my eyes caught sight of my books and notebooks. I groaned then went to get them. Dammit. I haven't done a thing in the past week, except maybe for Friday. I sighted then went to get them, threw them on my bed as i flopped on it and started to do my homework. Thank God that we weren't so far in school works, since it only started a couple of weeks ago, but some teachers never let us go so easily. I started with math, then came the others. I usually didn't learn too much, just made the homework. Things stick to me while i do it as homework so i won't waste my time. Anyway, the important things can't be learned from books. The things i will use in live will be learned by living.

I just finish with biology when i heard Maria yell for me. I closed the books and notebooks throwing them back on the low wooden table and raced down to the dining room. Everything was prepared and Damien was already sitting in the head of the table waiting.

"Where's Harold?" i asked surprised not seeing him again.

"Harold went to another business trip". Maria said. I still have no idea what he's doing, but i don't really care. He won't tell me anyway. The doorbell rang as i sat down to the table. I just noticed there were three more tableware out when i heard Justin's voice from the entrance.

"Hi guys" i said as Justin, Tyler and Mike entered the dining room

"Hey" they said stopping. Damien probably already told them that i knew they were vampires

"No I'm not bothered by it, and no I'm not insane" i smiled to them. they had quizzical looks on their faces "By you being vampires" i completed "Now sit down, I'm hungry"

They just smiled and sat down, while Maria served the food. "Oh man this tastes so good" i said. Food. Finally.
We didn't talk too much while we were eating. I only concentrated on it, and they too. It seems everyone loved the food. When we were done, we tanked the food and the others went towards the basement

"Hey, mind if i join?" i asked going after them.

"Sure. Come on" Justin said with a smile on his face "So how come you're so fine with us being vampires, or vampires existing?" he asked as we went down to the room i fell asleep in the first night i came here.

"Oh, well i love vampire stories and i met someone who's a vampire. After showing me his fangs i didn't doubt that they were real anymore. It's fun" i smiled as Tyler opened the door and went in. "Oh man i love this room" i said smiling and getting inside. I jumped on the couch as the others came too "So what are we doing now?'

"Well we should watch a movie while we're here" Mike smiled sitting in one of the comfy armchairs

"Tho we could play pool too" Tyler said sitting down on one side of me while Justin came on the other

"So what are we watching?" Justin yelled turning around as Damien came in with some DVD,s in his hand

"Well we could always watch the Rise of the dead, Saw Disturbia or the others we haven't seen in a while" he said flopping down on the other armchair

"Aww come on. We saw those last week. Let's watch something else" he said whining

"I have a good one" i said sitting up from my position. "The hangover" it came out recently. It's a great movie. I have seen it already a few times but i love it" i said "what about it?"

"Comedy?" Justin asked

"Oh yeah. I couldn't stop laughing during it" i said remembering the good parts "So how about it?" i said looking around. They were just looking around at each other, then Justin finally nodded.

"Bring it on"

"Okay. give me a few minutes" i said running up the stairs for the DVD. When i found it and came down i saw Justin in the kitchen

"What are you doing?" i asked looking at him. He was looking in the fridge.

"I'm bringing down some drinks." he smiled and got out the bottles of soda and beer from the fridge. It almost fell out from his arms so i took a few and went down laughing to the basement. We dumped everything down on the table

"Ohh cool. Drinks" Tyler smiled.

"Give me one too" Mike said from the couch so i threw one to him then sat back down, while Justin put on the movie.

"You want one?" i asked looking at Damien. He was a little pissed about something. He just got up and went to the table to get a beer with a B on it, like the others did too, then sat back in the chair. He didn't even look at me after it. Wonder what's wrong

"We sat back as the movie started and Justin put his arms around me, so did Tyler for a while. I wasn't bothered by it. While watching movies with the others we were usually cuddled up, so this really wasn't a big deal. During the movie i saw Damien glare at them for a short minute, but when he caught me watching he turned away, back to the movie.

During the movie my drink got empty and decided to have another one. I reached for a bottle with a Gothic B on it and wanted to open it, but Tyler snatched it away from me.

"Believe me, you don't want to try that" he smiled taking it away from me and changing it to a soda

"Why? it's not like i never drunk alcohol" i said with raised eyebrows. He leaned forward and changed it to a beer.

"Here, then take this" he said sitting back down and handing me a Red's.

"Why can't i drink from that?" i asked "I wanna drink this one i said grabbing the one with a B on it again and almost opening it. The only thing stopping me was Damien's hand on mine in an instant "Why can't i drink this?" i asked looking in his eyes

"Do you really want to know?" he said with a weird look on his face. "the B isn't for beer"

"Yeah..."

"That's blood. I really don't think you'd like that but if you really want to.." he sighted taking it from my hands and opening it, pushing it forward

"Uhh...thanks, but I'll pass" i said wrinkling my nose.

"You sure?" he said taking a sip

"Gahh....that's just....yucky..." i said sitting back down.

"You're choice" he smiled sitting back down. I rewind the movie a little so we didn't miss a thing, and started laughing again. It's weird that they have blood like this at home. I wonder who makes them. I remember Blake drinking some of it when we met. It still looked weird

"So what are we going to do next?" i asked while we slowly got up after the movie ended. I stretched, making the shirt on me go up and showing my tummy.

"We're going to swim" Tyler grinned getting up as well.

"What? Where do we find a place to swim at now? it's Sunday afternoon" i looked at them

"Here" Mike said looking at me

"Here where?" i looked confused

"we have a pool" Damien said getting up and heading for the door. My mouth just dropped.

"What?"

"Dude, i can't believe it, you live here for almost a week now and you don't know there's a pool here." Justin laughed going out trough the door, followed by Tyler and Mike.

"You've got to be kidding me" i laughed as i went after them taking two steps at a time. As i reached the others, Justin, Tyler and Mike was nowhere to be found. I saw Damien come down from the stairs in blue-white Hawaiian-Print board shorts, and no t-shirt, except a towel around his shoulder. I just shouldn't take my eyes off him. He had a nice tan, every muscle perfectly shaped. His 6 pack and sexy v-line that dissapeared in his shorts. Wow. The rumor that vampires have to be pale and ice cold is bull. He looked amazing. I started feeling the butterflies in my stomach again. This is not good. I'd better snap out of this before i do something stupid

"So where is the pool?" i asked. Dum question. He just smiled

"Outside, obviously" he said passing me to a big door that was near to the one where we have to go down to the basement. He opened the door and looked back, motioning me to go out. I stepped to the door and my jaw dropped. It was amazing. I gasped at the view. In all the days that I've been here, the taught of going to see the backyard hasn't even crossed my mind. I just looked at it. A beautiful dark-wooden deck with tables and chairs around it made it's way down to the beautiful huge pool. It was just amazing. The view that i could see was so beautiful. It was about 8 pm or so. The air was still warm, but the sky didn't darken yet. "You like it?" Damien asked with a small smile playing on his face. It was small, but it wasn't that smirk type of smile, or she smug one. It was a real little smile that came from the bottom of his heart.

"you're kidding me? i love it" i said as i turned to look at him "This is just amazing. I winder how i haven't even taught of coming out here before"

"Actually you can see it from the bathroom" he said looking at me. I was lost in his eyes. Again. His beautiful deep blue eyes that seemed to swallow me whole.

"So you finally saw the pool?" Mike asked pulling me back to reality. I looked at him then smiled

"Oh yeah. and i love it" i noticed they were already all in their swimming shorts "You guys came prepared" i laughed

"Yeah, well you better go change too" Justin smiled heading for the door "I hope it's not any one-piece" he laughed

"Ha-ha. Last time i even owned was i was like, what... 11?" i smiled going up the stairs. I heard laughing and a huge splash as i reached the stairs.

"Sam?" i heard Damien yell from the door

"Yeah?" i said stopping and looking round the b

anister seeing him stand by the door with his back to me, but with turned neck to look at me

"Don't change too close the bathroom window. Especially if the lights are on" he grinned walking out and jumping in the pool with the others. I turned red but smiled to myself. Good thing he told me that because I'd probably had done that. i went up and looked for a bikini. One that wasn't too revealing, but still cute. I chose a light blue top and a purple bottom, got changed -far from the window and with lights off. Before i went down i looked thought the window to see the others have fun. The were jumping in like kids and were laughing without a stop. Damien stopped for a moment and looked up to where i was. I was startled. Did he see me? He looked up and smiled, then winking then jumping in the water. I smiled to myself and ran, jumping a huge one in the pool with a huge "WOHOOOOOOOO"

"What the?!?" Justin yelled. He was closest to me and got the most water on him with my jump. I just laughed as i got to the surface

"Like you weren't wet already" i said to him as i got out to jump again, this time near Damien so all the water would go on him. He was with his back to me so it was easy. Too easy. After the splash i came up to the surface barely enduring to laugh under the water. As i reached the surface i just burst out laughing. He turned around and his face was just priceless. It only made me laugh harder, but when his little angriness turned into a mischievous smirk i stopped instantly

"uh-oh" i said knowing what was coming, i turned around to get away but it was no use. For one, i was right next to him. Two: he had long arms Three: he was man and last but not leas: he was a vampire.

He grabbed me round the waist and dipped me in the water. Once, twice, three times, then he finally let go of me. We were both laughing. This was fun.

"Okay. Okay. I give up. Just let me take a breath" i said holding up my hands as i was gasping for air. The fact that he was still holding me didn't give too much help in breathing. Our bodies touched while his strong arms were still around my waits. One of his huge palms was one my back holding me up. On every inch his body touched mine, my skin was burning. So much for vampires with cold skin. Our faces were inches away from each other, while my breathing just became heavier and heavier. I felt myself blushing, until i finally heard someones voice. I couldn't tell whose it was, only that it was one of the guys'. He slowly let go of me and went to get out of the pool.

"I'll bring some cold drinks" he said going in the house. I got out too and took a towel to wrap it around myself.

"By the way, nice bikini" Justin smiled in the pool while Damien got back and threw a soda at me. I looked at him with raised eyebrows

"What?" he asked looking at me

"Can't i get a beer?"

"You can get some if you go after it." he said coming to put the rest of the drinks on the table next to me "What?" he said looking down at me. I made the all known puppy dog eyes batting my eyelashes "I'm not going to get it for you. You should have asked me sooner." he said heading to the pool

"Pleaaaaaaase?" i asked running after him

"Why are you running after me. The kitchen is in the other way" he smiled

"Gahh" i said stomping inside and getting a Red's. I came back out drinking it when someone grabbed me from me waits and jumped in the pool with me

"SON OF A...!" i screamed reaching the surface. I noticed it was Mike, grinning from ear to ear, then, while i wasn't looking Tyler, then Justin dumped me in a subtle way, making me breathless.

The rest of the afternoon was pretty much spent the same way. Me being dumped in the water every time i got out to sit down or have a drink. But thankfully i managed to push them underwater a few times. It was especially hard to get Damien, but i did it. Hahaaaaaaa victory.

"Mercy! mercy!!!!!!!" i yelled after the thousandth time. "no more" i gasped throwing my hair back, as it all fell in my face sticking to it and blocking my sight. "Please. no more" i breathed. Someone grabbed me from around the waist again and i was already preparing for the big splash closing my eyes. But it never came. in addition, the someone who grabbed me lifted me and put me on the edge of the pool. When i felt my feet on the cold wood, i turned around and saw that Damien held me. He chuckled at my face then came out after me. He reached the chairs first and threw me a towel

"Don't get a cold" he said. He saw the look on my face then asked "What?"

"I was just wondering... vampires don't get a cold...do they?"

"No" he laughed. "How would you imagine forever if you always get sick all the time. Tho we could get sick sometimes..."

"Oh. Okay" I sat down the chair and watched the scenery in front of me. The sun was setting and it was a beautiful pink-purple-dark blue color. The stars were already visible and the way the last rays of light reached the leaves of the forest was absolutely gorgeous. I wish i could paint, because this would be an awesome painting.

"Aren't you coming in?" i heard the others say from inside. I got up with the towel wrapped tightly around me. It was getting pretty cold. As i reached the living room i saw the others already dressed in their normal clothes saying their goodbyes to Damien and doing that hug that guys do. I smiled at them. A few days ago he was all mean, but now he's normal. I smiled to myself as the others looked at me

"What? Aren't you saying goodbye to us?" they asked. I went there with a smile and hugged all three of them. "It was an awesome afternoon"

"It was" i agreed. We said bye and they all left, leaving me and Damien in front of the open door looking at them as they left. I shivered and sneezed.

"You should go up before you really catch a cold" he said with a slightly concerned tone in his voice

"Yeah. Plus there's school tomorrow too..." i sighted as he closed the door and we went up the stairs.

"Right" he said as he opened his door

"Night"

"Night" he smiled back to me as i went in the door. This was one awesome day.

The week passed by pretty quickly. Nothing interesting happened.Harold was still on the business trip. I have school, practice and work, so i don't spent too much time at home. Usually when i get home Damien still has something to work or he goes somewhere with Justin, Tyler and Mike. I have talked to them a few more times. I won't go as far as call them best friends or anything, but they are my friends. It's fun to be with them. I talked to Blake a couple of times on phone, but besides that nothing much.

Now it's already Thursday. We said bye to Jimmy who went to practice and decided to go to a pizza house. We were starving, as always, so we headed trough the front door to the parking lot. I didn't come with a car or the Ducati this morning, because Damien had to come meet someone at some place near school, so he brought me in the Mustang.

We were just going out trough the front door when we saw a huge crowd at the parking lot, but we paid no attention to it and just continued our walk and talk

"So what's the surprise?" i asked grinning

"Ahh you still think you can get it out from Dawn" Sarah smiled

"Dude just give up already" Paul laughed

"Well I'm sorry" Dawn said patting my back "But there's no way you can get this out of me" She smiled

"Aww, great. So at least tell me when I'll find it out" i whined

"Ok. I can do that. Hmm If everything goes according to the plan then you will find it out Saturday, after or during the game"

"Ohh! I totally forgot about the game on Saturday" i said hitting my forehead "Hey, but if we have a game then why did coach change the practice to tomorrow instead of today?" i asked confused

"Well it seems that the school we play against is out of state and coach is pretty confident. You remember last year when we played against that team where we beat them to 87-17?"

"yeah" i nodded

"Well that's the team we play against now too. It seems that this will be an easy game" she said with a smile

We just reached the crowd when i noticed what it was about. half of the girls that go to our school surrounded a car. Guess what kind of car? A coal black Mustang with vivid red flames on it, with a really hot guy sitting on the hood of the car and the biggest whore, a.k.a. Brittany flirting with him. Damien looks really bored, he doesn't even look at the squealing girls that surround him. He had dark blue jeans. his black leather jacket on, a white button up shirt and a black t-shirt underneath that. He looked irritated by the squealing and started to look pissy. He wasn't even looking at them, he was just glaring at the air in front of him. Ahh, i don't want this now, i just want to get out of here, go and have some pizza with my friends that go home and crash on the couch with a huge bowl of ice cream. I wanted to sneak away, but it was pretty obvious as i lowered my shoulder and jumped behind Sarah who was right next to me, in hopes that her slim figure could hide me. It was pretty much no use, but i did it anyway

"Hey Sam, what are you doing?" Paul laughed loudly. 'argh' if Damien didn't notice me before, he definitely did now... i straightened up and looked in his direction, seeing him looking in my way with a 'get your ass over here right now' look on his face. I mentally slapped myself and groaned.

"What?" Dawn asked looking in the direction i was looking at. "Oh" she said surprised but amused none the less

"What's wrong?" Sarah asked a little concerned

"Nothing. you guys remember Damien right?" i sighted. "Guess i won't go with you guys. i said as i started to hug them and say bye

"Can't you still come? It's not like your grounded or something, right?" Paul asked
"No, I'm not grounded, but i doubt that he came all the way here just to talk to me. Have fun tho" i said walking away reaching the crowd

"Hi" i said when i got trough the crowd. All eye turned to me, i just rolled my eyes and went forward. I saw Damien drop the glare and start smirking. I just went past Brittany when she someone grabbed my shoulder and yanked me back, making me fall over some freshman' bicycle causing me to fall down on my butt with a huge thud. 'AAAAAAAuuuu, this huuuuuuurts'

"What do you think you're doing you ugly slut?" Brianna asked, tho it sounded more like a demand or something "This hottie is out of your league" she said looking back to Damien with a smile "Don't notice her. She's just some dum, ugly slut. A nobody. Who are you looking for?" she asked batting her eyelashes to a really mad Damien right now. While she tried to play the cute little girl in front of him i got up throwing my bag on the floor next to her and grabbing her by the hair pulling her down

"I taught you already learned your lesson after i broke your nose, bitch, but if it wasn't enough i can do it again anytime. It would be my pleasure." i said yanking her hair down. She sobbed a barely understandable 'sorry' until i let her go and bent down to get my bag

"I'm looking for her" he said with a smile on his face getting up from the hood of the car and pulling me into him and kissing me "Hey baby"