Status: working on it

Something Went Wrong

arrange

............ It was already Wednesday afternoon. The week passed by so quickly since Lucas arrived. Every afternoon was fun and we were usually out half night, barely sleeping before going to school. We spent the nights at each other and had a heap of fun talking all night.

One night i just arrived home and after doing some homework i popped my head in Damiens' office, seeing him working at his computer.

"Hey. Busy?"

"Yeah" he said looking at me then back to his work

"Umm, i just wanted to ask... Do you have a printer?" He looked at me then motioned to the back of the door. I got in and looked around seeing the printer on a high little table. "Mind if i use it?"

"Go ahead." He said going back to work. I printed some photos i gathered and wanted to cut ut and make a collage with.

While the printer worked i looked at Damien, then back at the camera in my hand, with a smirk i turned it on and made a photo of him. At the flash he just looked at me with an annoyed yet amused look

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Just checking that you are visible on photos." I laughed. I walked behind him and said "Say cheese" making a photo. I looked at the photo seeing his business like no-smile-face. "Oh come on" i whined "You can do better. Come on. Another one" i laughed making another one. His smile still wasn't a genuine one, but it was better then before. The little dimples on his cheeks were visible. I smiled then printed that too.

"Thanks" i said as i got the photos out and went up to my room to arrange them...

.....Today was guy's night. Jimmy and Paul went to party with Lucas, meeting up with old friends they haven't seen for the whole summer and of course going partying. I postponed every hour i could from work to text week but today no one could replace me. Dawn and Sarah had things to do too, so that's how it ended up being guy's night... well actually just afternoon because as soon as the girls are ready they're going to party too.

It was already late when i accidentally bumped into someone while taking the orders. Glancing up i noticed it was Izzy, an old friend of mine.

"Hey Sam. How are you? i haven't seen you for ages" he smiled catching me in a bone crushing hug.

"Can't...breath" i laughed as he let go. "Whassup? weren't you of town till the middle of october?" i laughed as i went to the bar to get him a drink

"Yeah, well school didn't let me go that much, so i had to come back from the beach and have fun here. but those chicks" he said dreamily. He was a surf teacher every summer on a beach near us. He had an amazing tan all the time, messy red hair and green eyes. He did it for the ladies of course but he loved the water. He was like me, if there was water near us we were the firsts to jump in. We had troubles on field trips because the teachers always had to force us to leave, but in the end we managed to sneak out in the middle of the night to swim, having silly competition "Until the middle of November i can still go down every weekend to teach them, but it won't be as much fun." he said. i served some costumers then came back and sat down next to him

"So when will you have some free time to teach me some new things?" i laughed watching as he snapped out of his dreamworld and looked at me with sparkly eyes. "You always say later when a hot chick comes along and your head just seems to tune out everything" he laughed

"Well you have to come down to the beach for that, but anytime." he smiled "You know i always have time for you" he winked then turned serious "Hey i heard that the pool in shut down for renovation"

"Yep. It seems that when they fixed the roof someone accidentally dropped some heavy things so quite some tiles broke, but if i remember correctly they'll be done by next week and the party begins" We both grinned like idiots. Whenever we had some free time we went to the pool and swimmed a few laps. In the middle of the night, of course, getting ourselves in trouble until he managed to get a copy of the keys and now no one noticed us.

"So next week" he grinned. "Hey, another good thing. Are you busy tonight?" he smiled as i got another drink for him

"Well, Lucas is back for a week so i'm kinda booked all the time, but why?" i said looking at him

"well you know, just the usual thing... i'm going tot he gym and wanted to do some kickboxing, but since you're not..." my phone rang

"a minute" i said as i checked the caller ID. it was Jimmy. 'Hey Jimmy. Whassup?'

'Hey little miss sunshine. Where are you? we're at butterfly and the girls are already here. Aren't you coming?'

'Well i still have about half an hour here and then i'll be done. Why? Having fun?'

'Oh yeah. Lucas here got a chick and is having the time of his life. Paul and Sarah are making out and Dawn just went to talk talk to the others.. We were thinking about going to a pizza place to eat then come back to party. Hey when are we going to your place?' i groaned as i remembered what i forgot this morning. it was my turn at the sleepover and i forgot to talk to Damien about it.

'Dude. I forgot about that. With the whole practice, school, practice and work thing, i forgot to talk to Damien. You know what. I won't meet you guys now. I'll talk to Damien, then i have some place to go to' i said winking at Izzy seeing his smile turn into a big grin 'then i'll get the food from the supermarket and let's meet there at about...11, 'kay?' i asked as Izzy got up to hug me again then letting go of me as i started to turn blue and ruffled my hair.

''kay. I'll tell the others and see you later. Sure you dont' want to come and party?' i heard whining in the background and it's sure that it wasn't the music

"Dude what's that sound?' i laughed

'Yeah well Lucas heard that you won't come to the party and now he's whining and pouting here next to me. Hope he won't droll on me tho' he laughed then groaned. probably got a slap round the head

'No. Not going. There's won't be enough time anyway and i'll make up for it on the weekend'

'You better' i heard Lucas as he yelled in the phone "see you soon. bye" i said shutting the phone and seeing a still grinning like idiot Izzy. He made some lame victory dance then hugged me again.

"Happy now?" i asked as he let go

"Oh yeah" he smiled.

I finished work at 9:30 and got ready. Izzy was waiting for me at the back door grinning like an idiot. We loved to go kickboxing. He was pro in this too, while i just did it out of hobby, loving the was it moved my body. Even if it hurt like hell because i got quite a few punches and black eyes too sometimes, it was great to feel every muscle move in my body.

"Okay. Before the fun, now comes the troublesome part. I gotta talk to someone so if you want to you can wait in the parking lot. " i smiled at him as i got out my phone and dialed Damien's number. I didn't know what to expect. He was quite busy lately and didn't say a thing when i told him i'd be sleeping at friend's house all week, but bringing them home was another thing. He was still a vampire, and me bringing my friends there, a.k.a fresh food, didn't really work to me.

"What's wrong" he answered in an alarmed tone

"Well hi there too. Just wanted to ask if it was a problem that a few of my friends are coming over to my... i mean your place to sleep. They'll be sleeping in my room and all, but you know.." i looked around noticing Izzy a few feet away so i started to whisper " won;t it be a problem for you that..."

"No it won't be a problem. I told you already that just because humans are near us we won't jump on them to have a feast or something "i cringed at the word feast. it sounded so... i dunno... animalistic maybe... dude he was talking about people like me, it's like imagining him asking for another bowl of sauce for the...

"How many of them are there?" he asked tearing me from my taughts thankfully

"Well..." i said as i started to think it over. "5"

"And 5 people in your bedroom?" he asked sceptically

"Yeah, well we can manage, the guys can sleep on the floor" i laughed

"Guys too?" i heard him tense

"Well duhh, it's not like a p.j. party when we're 10 or something" i laughed

"Fine. When are you coming"

"Well aren't you home now?"

"Nope. Work. i'll be home at about 11:30 or so"

"Well, we'll meet at 11 so we'll be there around the same time as you. We'll met at 11 I'lll go but some junk food and then we'll leave."

"Okay. See you at home" he said hanging up on me as i heard someone call him. Whoa. This was easy. I smiled as i got to the red pick up truck and threw my stuff inside. i I smiled at Izzy who already parked his car next to mine in the almost empty parking lot.

"Ready?" he smiled as i jumped in my car

"Yep" i smiled starting the engine

We drove to the gym and changed, heading inside to fight.