Status: working on it

Something Went Wrong

parteeeeeeeeeeeee

"What took you so long?" Dawn shrieked when i finally went up to her room.

"Nice to see you too" i smiled hugging her "Now where's my skirt?" i said slamming 5 bucks on her desk. She just laughed and got out a white little paper bag from her closet throwing it to me

"Here you tiran. Not even a thank you or anything?!" I turned the bag upside down so the dress would fall in my hand.

"Oh yeah baby" i laughed as i touched it. I looked at it from all the angles and threw my boots down making me almost fall off as i steadied myself on one leg. It was damn hard jumping on 4 inch heels. I got my current skirt off and got this one off while Dawn was rolling around laughing. I got in front of the mirror and smiled but then got my bag and went int he bathroom to get the golden bikini on. It looked amazing. The way i looked was great. My hair curled a little with black make-up on a little mascara, with white in the corner of my eye and a little pink under my bottom eyelashes.

"Oh My God" she said from the bed with dropped jaws then started laughing. "You know i really hate you when you do this"

"Do what?" i said looking back in the mirror then back at her

"When you look this good. Damn." she leaned down to get her high heels on as i sat on the bed to get my boots back on

"Thanks". i said kissing her cheeks. As other girls, i like being complimented too, i love it, and i don't get too many of them so i love hearing them. ""You look pretty good yourself" i winked as i got up and pulled Dawn up by her hand. We checked ourselves in the mirror one last time and i got my leather jacket on putting the clothes i had on before in my bag and arranging my hair as we walked out the door.

"Camera?" she asked pulling hers out as she came out

"Got it" i said turning back as she took a picture. We went down as a car horn sounded and walked out the front door seeing The others in Sarah's dad's SUV.

"Wow. You girls look hot" Jimmy said getting out and walking round the car "Hey baby" he said smiling and kissing Dawn. "You look hot"

We picked up Lucas and Paul ending up with Sarah driving us home, since she didn't want to drink. She brought her professional Nikon too. She liked taking pictures as a hobby but decided to try it out as a career too, so nowadays she took pictures to make a portfolio. We got in the club and noticed Lucas right when Richman - 3oh3 started to play. He came with us with a smile singing

"I mean what can I say,
Three babies in the backseat singin' to you,
Hey Dj, won't you play that song for me,
And my hom-- and my homies all singin' to it,
3oh...3oh!3, ..." he sang coming over and kissing all the girls on the cheek and shaking hands with the guys and doing all that manly hug from one side thing. Everyone was ready to party so we decided to get some drinks.

The night was amazing we danced all night and it felt so good. Even it the 4 inch heels could kill me, it was the best to dance in. Chelsea and Matt were there too and i danced with everyone i knew. Kevin Rudolf seemed to be the most played currently. Welcome To The World Living it up and Let It Rock from Kevin Rudolf and Lil Wayne. We stayed quite some time in Butterfly but decided to go to Sunset too, so at about 11 pm or so we practically danced to the club. While going to get my drink i accidentally bumped into someone. Turning around i saw the smiling face of a new friend of mine

"Duncan" i laughed at him as a good song came on. "What are you doing here?"

"I told you we'll meet again. Now come and dance" he said pulling me back to the dance floor "You look great. He said as we swayed tot he song. What are you ding here? I saw you were with a lot of your friends"

"Are you spying on me?" i smiled "Don't turn out to be a stalker or something" i said laughing while he spun me around "well we are celebrating a win. Today the basketball team had a great win and we just rewarded ourselves"

"So you play basketball? Nice" he smirked

"Yep. And volley too" i nodded. We danced for a while talking about random stuff until i saw him act a little strangely as some guys game in the door. I glanced at him, but he just smiled at me as the song ended and saw his weird friend, Mitch, if i remember correctly, come up behind him.

"It seems the dance has to end right now, but it was nice while it lasted. Thank you for it but i have to go now" he said kissing my cheek and turning around, going out trough the back exit. As he dissapeared the guys who came in the front door came closer. They all looked really good and mysterious; dark, in a way. The one in the middle gazed at me for a few moments and came up to me. His crimson colored shirt looked really good with his dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. He came up to me with a smile and asked me to dance as Fergie's - Bailamos came up.

"Do you want to dance" he asked in his really sexy low, husky voice

"Sure" i said thinking he just wanted to sway or something to the song, but it turned out he knew how to really dance. He came close to me and we started to dance salsa. It was amazing. He really knew how to dance. It was like dancing with a pro on classes. I just looked at him then i was lost in the song and dancing, looking at him was weird. It was like i had to look at him. He had a really high air of authority around him and the dance floor seemed to clear around us. Not much, but some pair stopped to just look at us. As the song stopped he stopped too. We heard a few claps

"Until next time" he said looking in my eyes he leaned down to drop a kiss on the back of my hand. It felt like he could see in my soul when he looked back in my eyes.

"Sure. What's your name?"

"Logan"

"Samantha" i said when he smiled and turned and walked out of the club.

"Wow. This was interesting..." i said as i got to where the others were dancing.

"Who were these guys?" Dawn asked.

"I told you about the first one. Duncan. i knew him from the party last week. But that other one, i have no idea." i said shrugging. "But come on. Let's dance. I haven't even danced with you girls" i said pulling Sarah and Dawn with me to dance.
At about 1:30 am we still had stamina so went back to Butterfly. It seems that just in time, because one of my favorites came up from Kevin Rudolf. Lucas came up to me and put his hands on my
hips as we sway to the song. Shooting Star, singing along

"I love just who you are, i ain't gonna try and change you. You are a shooting star, that's why you are my favorite..."
When we finished we were all tired, but i still didn't hear my favorite. While we crashed at one boot i went to the d.j to ask my favorite and went to look for Lucas he just came with some drinks back to the table. I grabbed his arms right when he put the drinks down and pulled him to the dance floor just in time. We were all drenched wet. We danced so much my feet hurt, but when this song was on, everyone got up to dance too.

Yeah she don't stop
She working' it all about
She moves it around the clock
And she can get it, sh-sh-she can get it
Don't quit, the way that she moves it
She's making me lose my grip
And she can get it, sh-sh-she can g-g-get it

She knows just what she likes
No matter what the price
She got me hurtin' bad, perfect tan, working' out
Looks like a million cash, well let me fill your glass
And there was money in the bed..........

After dancing to this one too, we finally sat down and breathed out. Us girls kicked the shoes off while the guys loosened the shirt they wore, some of them taking it off completely. I leaned back with my head against someone's arms and sighted. When we finally finished resting a bit we gathered outside while Sarah went to get a car with Paul.

"Good thing we didn't came with a Smart or something. We wouldn't be able to fit in that" Jimmy laughed

"Okay, so who's sitting in front?" Dawn asked. "Jimmy and i will stay in the back."

"Well i think Paul will stay in the front" Lucas said, so that leaves Sam and me in the back with you guys" he nudged me as we got to the parking lot

"Nope. Someone's coming after me" i said as i noticed the black mustang with flames a few feet away with Damien leaning against the front door finishing a cigarette and throwing it away when he saw me. I waved at him as we reached the car

"Man i love this car" Jimmy sighted when Sarah came up with Paul sitting in the front next to her.

"Guys, you remember Damien. He's the guy i told you about. Damien. They are my friends: Dawn, Jimmy, Lucas, Sarah and Paul I said motioning as they said hi to each other with the guys shaking his hand. Lucas seemed a little weird. They just glared at each other for a moment, then shook each other's hand. I said bye to each other and threw my bag in the backseat sitting in the car with Damien as the others got in the SUV and drove away

"See. You did finish before 5" he said glancing at me "Good thing you called me"

"Yep" i nodded yawning "weren't you sleeping or anything?"

"No" he said "How was your night?".

"What is this? 20 questions?" i laughed

"Do you really want me to answer that?" he laughed.

"Great. We just answer with more questions. And yeah,my night was...eventful" i said leaning back it the car

"Eventful as good or bad"

"Good"

"Good" i opened my eyes to see him pretty laid back

"You really weren't sleeping?" i asked. He looked at me

"The guys came over not long after you left so i didn't have time. Good thing you called now. I could throw them out politely"

"Ahh. Okay: i said yawning again. I leaned forward as much as i could from the seat belt and took off my boots. "Auu" i said

"What happened" i smiled

"Just dancing" i leaned back again.

"Nice clothes by the way. What's with the ones you wore before?" i patted my bag in the back seat

"Dawn looked for this skirt. I wanted to get my hands on it for quite a while now so because she found it today i decided to change" he took another look at me but my eyes were slowly closing.

When we got home i ran, or rather crawled up and got a nice warm shower, then went to bed at about 5 or so. The sun was already coming up so i took my time to gaze in the beautiful sunrise, then closed the curtains and went to bed yelling one last Goodnight to Damien soince i knew he heard it anyway.