Tainted innocence

chapter 1

1 year ago( before the truth)-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The water slashed in the water vase above my head. My charge always loved a cold bath in the morning and today I would beat him to the punch. He always got up at 6:00 a.m. he asked for water for his bath drawn at 6:05, at the moment it was 5:50 a.m. I am finally going to beat him! I got the pow-are! I will never understand why he loves his cold bath, but he does and it kind of sucks I'm going to beat him 'cause it is freezing out here!

I rushed into the warm castle and hurried past the other maids that were up. I'm surprised I haven't ran into Kay yet, where is she... I past The crowned prince's room and heard strange noises. It was Kay and she was screaming, "MORE!" what the hey does that mean? I shook my head and kept going down the hall as fast as I could with out dropping the water. As I got to the prince's room a girl was walking out of it silently. I gave her a small smile and her eyes got wide. "You! You have to help me!" she whispered in a harsh scared voice. I stared at her with questioning eyes. "I need to get away from here. I need to get home!" she cried in a whisper. "I don't understand..." I said confused by her wish to defy the people who cared enough to feed her and call to her in the night. "PLEASE JUST TRY TO HELP ME!" she said and shook me so when she let me go I fell and the vase broke spilling water all over my uniform and I screamed due to the shock.

After I had fell and screamed the door slammed open and the prince stood in the door way looking.... well.... pissed. "Look what you have done!" he boomed and I couldn't tell if he is talking to me or the girl backing away from me. "I'm sorry, I'll clean this up right away!" I said quickly with my eyes down, but in a position so I could still see his face. "Do not move." the prince hissed at me and I froze. "Belle, you are such a stupid whore. I have seen smarter of your kind and none have ever disgraced me so much before. That girl on the floor beside you bleeding and now all wet is my PERSONAL servant. If not being called upon in the night so you can stay in a nice place once in a while is something you don't want, then you will no longer get it. You can help the other girls in the fields." he hissed and the girl looked at me and back at him in a shocked expression. "No! Please I don't mind. Please don't make me work the fields." she cried and fell to her knees in front of him. "You WILL work the fields if not for your words, then for the fact you made my personal servant be harmed." he snarled and the girl only looked at me now. "But she only cut her...she is hurt almost everywhere isn't she? I suppose I should go to the chief." she said getting up and the master nodded in approval.

The girl ran down the hall quickly, leaving me and my master alone in the cold hallway. "I will clean this up." I said again trying to get up, but finding that it really hurt to try. He sighed and came over to me and bent down to my level."Your in pain, stop trying to get up." he ordered in a soft firm voice. I froze where I was for two reasons. One it was an order and two moving hurt like a bitch. He looked at me with his violet eyes and seemed to see every inch of me. "You had the water here early..." he murmured still looking at every inch of me trying to take in all of the blood and glass that stuck to me. "I wanted to beat you to the punch today... I got board and needed something to do, so I decided to try to beat you." I whispered
looking away from his intense gaze. I looked away from the emotion in his eyes that I don't understand.

After I explained his face got a confused smile on it. "You wanted to beat me to the punch... because you had nothing else to do." he repeated in a dazed voice. "Actually, to be perfectly honest, I have been attempting it for about a month now, but every time I misjudged the time." explained still wiggling around trying to get up, but his gaze told me to stay down. "That's why you always seemed to be awake before i woke up, because even the servants don't have to wake at the time I do." he said a smile creeping into his voice. I nodded not sure to be embarrassed or proud. Still a light blush lightly made it's way onto my pale face. "you can be very entertaining, you know. Though I'm sorry you got hurt by that... girl." he said trying to chose his words wisely. He always seems careful with his words around me, it is very rare i hear harsh or crude words from him. "That girl.... Belle.... what is she?" I asked hoping that i didn't step to far out of my place. "She is an entertainer... she comes to please me." he said uncomfortably. "So she tells you jokes or juggles, like a jester?" I asked still confused by the wording he had thrown at the girl. He gave me a small smile and shook his head. "Shayla, how are old are you now?" he asked softly and sounded as though he knew the answer. " I believe I'm six-teen now, sire." I said trying to remember what Kay had told me on what she called my "birthday" I still do not understand the concept. "Does that girl do what Kay was doing this morning?" the prince looked at me funny for my question. "Well, this morning as I went past the crowned prince's room i heard weird noises and Kay was shouting 'More!' I don't understand what was or is going on." I said still hoping that by having this conversation, I wasn't over stepping my place.

His mouth dropped at my words and I cringed thinking about the punishment that could be about to come. The prince's laughter startled me. "You really are so young. I always seem to forget that about you. I always forget how innocent you are!" he said between laughing fits. "No, no, I'm pretty sure this Kay is not like Belle. She is Drake's personal servant not a... person for pleasure. A JESTER!" this brought him another fit of laughter.after a few moments his laughing fit was over. "Don't worry about that kind of stuff. you'll be able to find out what all that is when your older. For now just try to beat me and stay naive, innocence doesn't suit everyone, but it really does add to your charm." he said ruffling my hair and I nodded at his words.

"Master, I really need to clean this mess up." I said trying to get up again making him sigh in exasperation. "No, I really need to clean YOU up." he said picking up so I was cradled against his chest. I wiggled some more this wasn't right. "but-" I started and he shook his head. "Your my servant, my responsibility. Let me take care of you." he said as he stepped into his room and shut the door behind us with his foot. "But, I'm supposed to take care of YOU. You my MASTER." i said confused by all of this. He rolled his eyes and said nothing.

He walked over to his bathroom and sat me on his large sink. "Master, really, this isn't necessary and there is water and blood all over the place in the hall." I said nervously. "Fine, let me help with that." he said and walked out of the bathroom. Before he left the bathroom completely he gave me a stern look that told me to stay where I was. This is not right! He shouldn't be doing this. I fidgeted on the ledge while i listened to Master Hunter shout orders at other slaves. A few minuets later he came back in holding a wet cloth. "Hold still this might hurt a bit." he warned. He set the cloth down on the sink and grabbed the bottom of my dress and pulled making it tear up and end at my bust. My small blush got bigger and I closed my legs making me cry out in pain.

He separated my legs gently in order to see my inner thigh. "That glass got you good huh." he said picking up some tweezers from the medicine cabinet. "Wait-" I started, but I was cut off by pain. "Sorry." he muttered and didn't stop picking out the shards from my legs quickly. After about two minuets he was fin shed and dropped the tweezers in the sink and picked up the rag. "Here we go.." he said whipeing my bloody cheeks, arms, hands, legs, and feet. Once he was done he picked my back up again hushing me as I struggled. He dropped me on his bed and I lay there confused. "Here now. Stay in this spot all day, I'll let some of the girls know your here. You look pretty bad, so just lay here and sleep and I'll be back shortly." he explained moving me so he could pull up the covers and tuck me in. The last thing I felt was something warm and wet on my forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please subscrbe and comment! XD