Tainted innocence

Second time

This is really really awkward. You think that seeing you ex-boyfriend is weird, then take that situation and multiply it by 100,000,000. once you get that answer you will have half of the awkwardness of this situation. and that is my life so far.

"You came back..." Hunter said getting up from his seat and starting to walk slowly over to me. "No. I was drugged, kidnapped, and threatened. So, really you could call this a hostage situation. " I said with no emotion in my voice. He stops and looks at me for a moment and then at Eric. "YOU found her and brought her back.. you said you were going out to look for a new fiance..." Hunter said confused and I rolled my eyes. "Oh, can't-" I was about to tell hunter how much he was an idiot, but a guard put a hand over my mouth. Ugh, apparently i WILL be silenced.

"Brother, that is why I brought her. Father has already agreed to let you marry, Shayla. If it pleases you, she is all yours." Eric said with a smug grin. Hunter looked positively happy at the news, while I glared at Eric. These people are complete idiots if these idiots thought they could boss me around. Those days are over. Forever. And ever. Did i mention forever? And ever? Really, they underestimate me. I escaped once and I know I can do it again.

Hunter came over to stand in front of me slowly. Oh great, now he was going to get all mushy and stuff. " You have no idea how much I missed you." he said wrapping his arms around me. I think I'm going to be sick. I struggle and he holds me tighter. "Hush, be still, it's okay. I'm not mad at you. I scared you it was my fault." he said into my hair. Oh, wow this is getting weird.

A bark sounds from beside me. Hunter let go of me and bent down to look at Sasha."I thought it was only one gift of Christmas-eve." he said thinking this dog was his. hunter tried to pet Sash, but Sasha simply looked at me trying to figure out if I should let hunter pet him or not. Like i said hunter tried again to pet the dog, but Sasha backed up behind me a little. "Yeah, about that... he is not your dog. He's mine. I raised him." I said petting Sasha's head making him wag his tail happily. hunter looked at the dog and then at me. "You raised a wolf by yourself." he said not as a question, but as a statement of fact. "It is not and ordinary wolf." I said with pride in my voice. Hunter looked at me questioningly and I grinned, time to show off. "Sasha show." I said looking down at Sasha who gave a wolfish grin up to me. Sasha went quite for a moment concertinaing on getting his bearings and then let a little ball come out of his mouth. Hunter fell back and just stared at Sasha. This is just too fun.

"Hmm...well, have the dog sent to the stables, please." Hunter said to the servants standing around us. Sasha growled as people came at him with the leash and the muzzle. I don't say anything knowing that if I do Sasha will be hurt. And again it would be all of my fault...

I wait until Sasha is gone to start my arguing. "Look, I know how much your excited to see me, but sadly I have things to do. I can't stay." I said with a shrug. what do I have to do. Crap! I don't have anything! "You see, I have a... disease." i said matter of factually. Oh, I am good baby. He looked at me from side to side. "It doesn't smell like you have a disease." he said confusedly, but I know he is just humoring me he knows me to well to not be able to catch my lies.

"That's because I was cursed. Um... you see this guy got all mad at me and gave me this curse and told me the only way to break it was to do something self sacrificing. so, you see because I love you I have to leave you to save you and me." I know what your think, okay. Just shut up."So what? I don't care if you have a disease we can work it out together." he cooed holding me close. Ugh...This man....

"Hmm, nope that wont work. I HAVE to be self-sacrificing and your not helping. So, if you want to help. Tell me bye and me and my wolf and diseased little heart will leave." I said backing away slowly, inch by annoying inch. suddenly my back hit a hard body. I spin around to see... oh shit. "Rafe?" I gasped. Damn he grew from the punk I knew as a child. It was almost a sin how small he was.

"If you don't want her then I'll have her" Rafe's matalic voice said smoothly, his arm coming to go around my waist. Hunter growled and got closer to Rafe. Rafe smirked and held me close . Suddenly Hunter kunged and I ended up in the middle.

After a small struggle we all managed to get in a sitting position to find that my dress had torn. Now is my chance! "I'll just head into the bathroom." I said walking to the door and out no one stopping me. Once I reached the bathroom I opend the window and jumped out. Gettung my second taste of freedom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long! I had writers block!