Status: OVER :( But The Sequel is UP! :)

Playing With My Heart

Just Forgive Me

Taylor

I left the change room, the thought of all those guys changing. I got horny easily- better to stay outside. I was waiting, being bored as always, when a girl came up to me.

“Hi” she said. I smiled and waved.

“Uhm, hi? Do I know you?”

“No, but I know that you are Taylor” she said.

“Oh, do I have classes with you?” I asked.

“Last class,” she said. “Laura” she said, yet I still didn’t know who she was so I just pretended.

“Oh right. Laura- of course” I said she smiled.

“That’s me,” she said kissing me.

“Uh” I said pushing her away.

“Oh do you have a girlfriend?” she asked. How was I supposed to tell her I was gay?

“No” I said as she kissed me again. Shit! What about Riley? I thought as I heard people gasp. I thought it as because I was kissing this Laura girl. I stopped and looked up to see Riley- kissing Pat. Ow! That stung, but I guess I do deserve that.

I walked over to him.

“Riley” I said as the two of then stopped sucking faces. That was supposed to be me sucking his face. He looked at me. He looked angry and hurt as he walked away. I would too if I was him. But I thought he didn’t like me? And it really didn’t help that I still had this dumb blonde Laura on me like an animal. I shrugged her off and took of towards my house- but Pat stopped me.

“What? Come to tell me I’m the worst person alive?” I asked.

“No” he said as I stopped and faced him. “Don’t give up on him. If you give up on him-“ he didn’t finish his sentence.

“What?”

“He’s expecting you to go home and forget about him”

“Why would I do that? I thought he knew I liked him”

“I don’t know. But what I do know is that you have to go the hospital”

“The hospital! Why?”

“He broke his hand. He punched the brick wall”

“Shit!” I muttered as I ran. I ran to the emergency entrance and saw him sitting in a chair holding his hand. I walked in quietly and sat down beside him.

He looked at me then turned.

“You have no idea how sorry I am” I started.

“Riley Jones” a doctor called.

“Well that’s me,” he said getting up.

“Riley you can’t stay mad at me forever” I yelled so everyone could hear. He turned to me.

“Watch me” he turned as he left.

“I don’t get why you’re so pissed. It’s like you’re my boyfriend,” I yelled again. He turned again.

“You’re right. I shouldn’t be mad, but I am.” He said as he left for good.

I left the building before anyone could see me cry. I cried til my eyes were red and they hurt. How could I do something as stupid as that? We weren’t even a couple yet! Now there was no chance we would be a couple, he practically said that today. It hurt, how could I be so stupid!

I went to his house, I wasn’t sure if he’d be home yet. I forgot that it was almost 12AM and I couldn’t just ring his doorbell. I looked and saw that his window was open. I climbed the tree and I saw him in his room crying! He was crying over me, he had to have feelings for me to cry tears like that for me. Maybe, just maybe he’d give me a second chance. I thought as I reached over and grabbed the window still. He didn’t even notice. I climbed into his window and he looked up at me. His eyes were red and puffy like mine.

“Get out” he whispered. I just looked at him. “What?”

“I’m sorry I hurt you. I didn’t notice how much I hurt you” he just looked at me.

“Yeah so, you can leave now”

“Wait” I said walking closer to him. I didn’t know what else to say. “Just please forgive me. You’re my first real- almost boyfriend I’ve ever had” I cried spilling my guts now. “And I’m sorry I hurt you because that was my last intention to do. I didn’t know what I was doing. The girl came up to me, I don’t even know her but she knew me, you know how I don’t like girls but I didn’t know how to tell her I’m gay because the last time I did that, it didn’t turn out so great-“ I was cut off by his lips to my mouth. I looked up to see him.

“There that got you to shut up,” he said. “I have a question. Why did you tell me you were gay?”

“Well because I knew you had to talk to me, better to get it over with in the beginning, and well this part is embarrassing,” I said blushing.

“Just say it”

“I thought you were gay too,” I said blushing. I had no secrets left. He looked at me for a good minute before kissing me again. This time it meant something.

“I am gay,” he said proud. “I’ll let you in on something” I looked at him. “I wasn’t sure I was gay until I met you I know now” Was he saying I turned him gay?

“I turned you gay?”

“Maybe” he smirked. “But I like it” he said as he pulled me to him and onto the bed. “Now if you don’t mind, I’d like to get to the celebrating thing we were talking about, because if you don’t recall we won”

“Oh well I wouldn’t know if we won or not, but I think I like the fact we won” I said jumping on him. “But first, one last thing”

“What’s that?” he asked.

“Be my fuckin’ boyfriend”

“Yes, yes, and fuck yes” he said kissing me with more force than any other time. “I guess these purple pants only work on girls” he laughed as he pulled the purple pants that I was wearing off.

“Yes I agree”

“But, I think they’re sexy on you”

“Only you are allowed to think that. Only you will see me with them on to avoid girl contact again,” he laughed as he kissed me.

I loved this boy, he meant a lot to me, and I was glad I took Pat’s word; he did know what he was talking about.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys it's official. This story is over :( *tear* I enjoyed writing it as much as you enjoyed reading it, and I hate to say the end has come. It's never awesome when that is said. So do you guys think I could get all my subscribers to comment on this story to tell me how they liked it, what you guys didn't like, or whatever, even if it's just a smiley face I don't care, but I'd like you all to comment because it is the last chapter. Oh I feel so sad right now, typing this out is putting a hole in my chest....

BUT! I think I might have some good news. Can anyone say sequel? I have actually considered it because you guys are amazing readers :) You guys deserve it... well some of you that is...
Anyways I hope you all read the sequel when it comes out in a few weeks :)