You Don't Know Me

I Need Time

The dinner was terrible! I find out that my soon to be step brother is best friends with the man whore. Then I find out that Raymond's men are about to take a man out to kill him, so I have to leave the dinner to stop them. I end up being attacked from behind and then rescued from a mysterious figure. I hate being rescued! Oh, and now my mom is yelling at me about how I ruined her dinner! Apparently she disapproves with me being an agent.

"I'M AN AGENT! YOU CANNOT TELL ME NOT TO SAVE AN INNOCENT! THAT'S MY JOB!"

"There comes a point where you don't have to step in and rescue people all the time. Like when you are meeting your new family!" My mother countered.

"THEY ARE NOT MY FAMILY! Plus! I'm a step closer to Raymond! Those were his..."

"YOU THINK I CARE THAT MY DAUGHTER IS CLOSE TO FINDING THAT TERRIBLE PERSON? I DON'T WANT YOU HAVING ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIM!" She snapped.

"IF I DON'T FIND HIM THEN OTHERS ARE GOING TO END UP DEAD!"

"I don't care! As long as it isn't you! If you continue to stick your nose in places where they don't belong then you are going to end up DEAD!" My mother had her reasons.

"WELL I WOULD HAVE RATHER BEEN TOLD THAT MY MOTHER WAS DATING AGAIN THAN DISCOVER THAT SHE IS MARRYING A MAN THAT ISN'T MY FATHER!" I screamed. She cannot tell me what I can and cannot do! I am an agent!

"I LOVE GREGORY! AND HE LOVES ME!" She yelled.

"DAD LOVED YOU TOO!" I ran out of the car and slammed the door. I went up to my room and packed my duffel bag. I had no idea what was going through my mind, but I knew that I had to escape. I needed to think and I sure as hell couldn't think with my mother forcing us to move and her marrying a man I had no clue about. I climbed out my window and ran down the street. Rian started to chase after me.

"BENESSA!!! BENESSA! WAIT! PLEASE!!!" He ran as fast as he could, but I was faster. He finally gave up and watched as I continued to run.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone! :D Sorry that is has taken me so long to update. I hope you enjoyed this new chapter. Please comment :D

~A.