Sequel: Green Porcupine

Bus Stop

Chapter ten has no name because i said so!

"I can't believe they're coming back today!" Jill says ecstatically.
"I know, it feels like they've been gone forever. Apparently Billie is bringing his new girlfriend, whatsername . . . . Adrienne, that's it."
"What time did they say they're coming back?" Jill asks flipping through a magazine she found on my desk.
"Well Tre said they'd be at the apartment around 4:30," I say snatching the magazine out of her hand so that I may look at it.
"Then we should get going." She says looking at the clock on my nightstand.

We take the bus to their apartment and wait outside the door until the guys show up. We wait a total of 15 minutes before we see the book mobile park across the street and we literally run towards it. Tre and Mike practically leap out to meet us.
"I'm so glad you're back," I say to Tre as I grip him in a tight hug.
"Me too," he says as he picks me up.

When he puts me down I see Billie arm in arm with some girl.
"You must be Adrienne," I say in a friendly voice.
"That's me, and you're Bianca, and that must be Jill," she says proudly, "Your boyfriends talk so much about you, I'm glad I finally get to meet you."
"So do you want to head back to my place and watch movies?" I offer as we unload the book mobile.
"Sounds fun," Tre says raising his eyebrows in a perverted way.
"Tre, I meant all of us! They'll be time for that later." I says jokingly.
"But first I have to play you the songs I wrote." He says snatching Billie's guitar out of his hand. "First we have a little song I like to call Dominated Love Slave."

I want to be your dominated love slave
I want to be the one that takes the pain
You can spank me when I do not behave
Mack me in the forehead with a chain

Cause I love feelin' dirty
And I love feelin' cheap
And I love it when you hurt me
So drive those staples deep

I want you to slap me and call me naughty
Put a beltsander against my skin
I want to feel pain all over my body
Can't wait to be punished for my sins.


I, along with Jill, laugh our heads off at Tre's performance; everyone else just rolled their eyes because they probably already heard this song a million times before.
"Now I will play a song called All by Myself."
"Awe that sounds so depressing," I say poking Jill.

I was alone, I was all by myself
I had an erection, I was thinking of you
Oh yeah, did I mention I was all by myself
All by myself, All by myself, All by myself,

I went to your house, but no one was there
I went to your room
I was all by myself
You and me had such wonderful times
When I'm all by myself, all by myself...


"I don't like that song so much," I say still laughing my head off, "Breaking and entering is a crime."
The six of us head over to my house to watch movies, eat pizza and the rest of the usual stuff.

Jill and I really hit it off with Adie. She even decided to stay a few days longer than she originally planned so she could hang out with us. Her excuse was that the three of us needed to comfort each other because the guys were leaving for Europe. She eventually rented a car and drove back to Minnesota. Leaving just Jill and myself in Rodeo to sulk in lonliness.

"Next, in the solo category we have Bianca Sylva," I step walk onto the stage and sit in my starting position. My routine goes just as planned and I get a 9.7 average from the judges. I watch the other contestants; they were pretty good as well, much better than the ones at regional competitions. Now it is time for them to announce the top three.
"In third place we have Amber Sutton, in second place we have Christina Alsmith, and in first place we have Bianca Sylva."

I make my way up to the judge's table to receive my prize. I look at the check and see that it's for three thousand dollars. I nearly fainted right then and there, at that moment I came up with a plan.