The Children of the Beast

Wolf Duel

Beast let out a howl. Once he had finished, he lowered our head and gazed at the wolf.
The wolf was standing on three legs, his fourth was curled underneath him; he had his head lowered.
'He's bowing.' Beast did the same as the wolf. Once beast had done this, the wolf threw himself onto his hind legs and howled a blood-curdling howl to the moon. He charged at us. Beast began to pant with excitement as the wolf grew near.
As the wolf pounced for us beast leapt at the wolf neck, catching him off guard and stopping him in his tracks. Beast sank his teeth in; began shredding the wolfs' hide with his claws. The wolf helped in pain, he began to violently trying to shake us of, but all it did was drive beast to sink his teeth and claws in even further. He began to bleed, some of the blood fell on my tongue and it tasted odd, new… good, we began to feast on the blood pouring from the wolf.
This drove the wolf into a deep rage, he grabbed us and yanked us off, ribbing more of his own flesh off. He swung us violently, as if we were some rattle in a hand of a baby throwing a tantrum. As we spun we missed several trees only just. Beast grabbed onto his hand pulling us close to its his hand against the strain of the g-force, our hand shredded his hand skin. The wolf realised this; pulled us behind him as far as we could go and with a lot of strength and a roar he threw us at the biggest tree he could see.
When we hit the tree back first there was a loud crunch whether it was the tree or our back, I couldn't tell. We fell from the tree and landed unevenly on all four, collapsing shortly afterwards. We black out momentarily, but this gave the wolf great satisfaction he grinned with pleasure and charged for us once again.
"Why aren't we attacking?!" Danni filched, as Tristan was flung against the tree, it looked painful.
"It's a wolf duel." Lorna began to explain, "Like in a pack of wolves and they fight to be alpha male. In this case one wolf challenges another by doing a certain action in this case when Tristan stood in front of you denying the wolf of attacking you." Danni nodded remembering his bravery. "Next they both morph and bow, that’s simple, though it isn't for Tris but you gave him comfort and courage." Danni nodded again, remembering the fear in his eyes similar to a lost boy. She had seen that in the Eigejia when he stopped Yaz from ripping her apart. "Once they bow then they tear into each other and no one interferes so the competitors don’t look like cowards and forfeit. They continue to fight until one is unconscious or dead."
"Dead! You mean Tris could… die?!" Danni eyes began to water, she liked the lost 16/17-year-old and she hoped her liked her, but if he died he would never know how she felt. She began to pull out her whip, Yaz stopped her.
"Danni! If stop them the wolf turns on you only. You and Tris both face penalties and you cold die! Tris can hold his own for now."
"You sure!?" Danni said turning away "he does look like it he's just been smashed into a tree and struggling to stay up!" she ran off into the forest crying, she felt useless and pathetic.
'Right… Beast…new game…plan.' Beast whimpered in pain something had broken in our chest and he was holding his arm in front of it. 'when you jumped at his throat .. that was good but he could grab you off easy as we… found out… try his back and… keep close to his… body.' Beast grit our teeth and snarled. He leapt to our feet and ran at the wolf.
The wolf was already eyeing up the next victim of his strength when we pounced over him. His turned round to see us, we weren't there. He span around looking for us, but we weren't anywhere. There was a sharp deep pain in his back as beast sunk our claws into the wolfs' back.
He yelped in pain, another claw sunk in and the two began clawing at his back, digging deep making him winced and yelped more, giving us a urge to continue and keep going against the pain in our chest and neck. Blood now coated our arms and blood was dripping from our mouth, whether it was all the wolfs blood I was not sure. The wolf had not stopped wincing and was trying to hit us off, but Beast had heeded my advice and kept close to his body so he could not grab us. He sank his claws into something then helped in pain for he had missed us and had clawed his own back.
Beast urged on by the amount of blood and the successfulness of the attack, began to bite the wolfs neck. He sank our fangs deep and his reward the thing he treasured yet I did not, blood. The wolf was tiring he had lost a lot of blood and could not take much more, he sung his clawed fist at his back quickly and there was a yelp and it was not his, he had hit our right leg. Beast stopped biting and in a moment of weakness let his right hand go rearing up away from the wolfs body. The wolf sensed this and swung his fist again the was a yelp from us again. The wolf then turned round with his back to the tree he had thrown his against, he slammed his back against it with us still on it. There was a loud crack; scream from us. Beat let go of the wolf and we fell to the floor.
The wolf next turned around and ginned evilly at us and with his left arm grabbed our neck lifted us up, we didn't try and break free we couldn't feel anything anymore the world became dimmer and blurred. I felt beast slip out of control of my mind and my body began to return to me. The wolf made a noise that sounded like a laugh and he flung us into a sliver birch behind him.
As we hit the ground it was like slow motion, I couldn't feel anything and my hearing was blurred, the last I remembered hearing was
"Now!" No more noise everything became so dark and cold, there were a lot of flashes and objects thrown at what I thought was the wolf. He shuck a lot from this, the other must have shoot him and thrown weapons at him. Once all the flashing stopped the titan of a feral wolf stood still for a moment; for that moment everything was at peace, but only for that moment for once it had past he fell to the floor with a big vibration that was the only thing I could feel. I was done.
A human shaped blur wearing black clothes with unusually curly hair appeared in front of me, Danni. She grabbed me and hugged me tight. I could just make out tearstains on her clothes and face. She was saying something, I could only hear a mumble the colour was gone from my sight I could only see black and white blurs. I wanted to say "will you go out with me?" or "I love you!" but I couldn't 'Danni! I love you! what's going on I don’t want to die Danni save me! What are you saying?!'
"Tris? Tristan! TRISTAN! It's all right Tris! You're not alone! Don't die on me! I love you!" after that, everything went black.
Tristan fell into a deep coma. The moon after seeing this battle, which it caused, hid behind a cloud and did not come out for the rest of the night. The cloud's released all their moisture as if they were crying for the unconscious boy. Yaz, Lorna, Danyelle stood behind Danni as she cried over the boy she cared about more than her late parents. Once Danni had ran out of tears Danyelle took Tristan from her and carried him to the van for the injured. It took of with top speed to the Eigejia.
♠ ♠ ♠
it short and prob full of mistakes but i hoped you enjoyed it.
comment plz