Girl Next Door

Liar

Brian smiled down at the sleeping girl whose head was currently on his chest. He ran his fingers through her hair as he looked up at his ceiling. Last night had been incredible. After they came home from Johnny's, they sat up for five hours and talked about everything under the sun. Brian told her about how the band started, and everything that had happened since their first gig. Kylie had told him about school and how she first got involved in modeling. At two AM they laid down, cuddled up and went to sleep.

He felt her moving, and he frowned knowing that soon she would wake up and leave him. They weren't very far in their relationship but Brian could tell deep feelings were developing for her. He had been around a lot of women in his life, but none had ever made him feel like this. He head a soft yawn and laughed softly to himself.

Kylie moved off Brian and yawned again as she looked up into his brown eyes. She smiled and then leaned down and buried her face into the pillows. He chuckled as he ran his fingers through her hair. She wished they could stay in bed all day, but she knew that wasn't a good idea. She needed to work on some reports, and she was positive he had things to do as well.

"What are you doing today?" He asked.

"I need to work on a couple of things for school."

He laughed. "You've been so busy with school."

"Only three more weeks left. I've got four reports to turn in, and I need to study for finals." She groaned.

"But then you'll have a teaching degree." Brian told her. "That's worth the stress."

"I guess so." She nodded, placing her head on his chest.

Brian ran his fingers through her hair. He really couldn't wait for her to get finished with school so her stress level would go down.

"What are you doing today?" She asked, trailing her finger tips up and down his stomach.

He breathed in deeply. Her fingers on his skin was one of the most amazing feeling ever. He leaned down and kissed the top of her head. He didn't know if this was fast moving in their relationship or slow. They hadn't been together very long at all, but he felt like he had been with her for years.

"I may just go over and hang out with Matt."

"That should be fun." Kylie said.

"Yeah, maybe."

"I should get home soon." She whispered, even though going home was the last thing she wanted.

He sighed. "I know. What are you doing tonight?"

"I don't know." She said. "I have class at nine in the morning though."

"Ouch." He laughed. "You need to get your sleep tonight then. Come on, babe." He said, moving up off the bed. "I'll get on some clothes and take you home."

She pouted. "I wish we could spend some more time together."

"Me too." Brian frowned, as he slipped his jeans up over his boxers.

He walked over and wrapped his arms around her, his hands falling on the small of her back. She stared up into his eyes and couldn't help but to smile. Those brown eyes were so beautiful. She could stare into them forever and never get bored of the scenery. He slowly began leaning down. His lips were soon on hers and she grinned into the kiss. He pulled away and sighed softly as he leaned his forehead against hers.

"Let's get you home babe." Brian said.

When Brian pulled into her drive way she found herself getting sad. She knew this would be the last time she saw him today. He placed the vehicle in park and looked over at her. She breathed in deeply, as she glanced at him.

He chuckled. "We're acting like we aren't going to see each other for months."

She giggled. "I'll see you tomorrow, right?"

"Yeah. I'll call you tonight though."

"Promise?"

He nodded. "I promise babe."

She leaned over and placed a kiss on his lips. He raised his hands up and cupped her face as he deepened the kiss. She moaned softly as his tongue began to explore her mouth. The sounds she was letting off were driving him mad, and he thought about turning around and just driving straight back to his house. Slowly, she began to pull away and he groaned in distaste.

"I was enjoying that kiss."

She giggled. "I had to stop it though, before I raped you right here in the truck." She winked.

His eyes grew wide and he swallowed hard. She busted out laughing and kissed him gently on the cheek before telling him goodbye and climbing out of the truck. He watched as she stopped just before going inside. She turned around and blew him a kiss. He laughed lightly and waved bye to her. She walked inside the house, and he pulled out of the drive way and headed towards Matt's.

Kylie walked inside the house and saw Cyrus laying on the couch watching a baseball game. She was hoping he wouldn't take notice of her walking inside. The last thing she wanted was a nosey brother questioning her on what had happened last night.

"Where have you been?"

"I just went out for some breakfast." She smiled, hoping to fool him.

"Liar. You stayed the night with Brian."

"Yeah, I did." She finally gave in. "I need to go work on some reports. See you later, Cy."

"Kylie, wait. Can I talk to you for a second?"

She sighed as she walked over and sat down on the couch. Cyrus shut off the television and then looked into his sisters baby blues.

"I'm happy for you and Brian."

"Thanks." She said, not knowing where he was going with this.

"But, I am worried."

"What are you worried about?" She asked.

"Just be careful, okay?"

"Listen." She sighed. "I know what type of guy he is. I know he's a rock star who could have any woman he wants. I know he's a bit of a party animal, and I know he may not have the best track record when it comes to relationships, but you and Cole are being too hard on him. He's been great to me, Cyrus."

"I just don't want him messing up. Just don't get knocked up or something, okay?"

"We're not having sex, for one. Two, I'm smarter than that. Three, you worry too much. Everything is fine. Okay?"

Cyrus sighed. "Okay. I love you sis."

She smiled. "I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image