Girl Next Door

Smart Ass

Kylie groaned out as she heard a muffled voice. She buried her face deeper in her chest, and heard a chuckle as he told someone he would call them back later, and be ready for the studio on Monday. She sighed, as she placed a kiss against his bare chest, and then lifted her head up and looked at him. He had a goofy grin as he looked down at her. She felt his lips brush the top of her head, as he wrapped his arms tighter around her.

"Sleep good?" He asked.

"Yeah." She murmured. "Much better than the previous nights. You make a good cuddle partner."

He chuckled. "I slept good too, baby."

"Who were you talking to?" She asked softly.

"Matt. I wanted to let him know I found you, and I would be able to hit the studio next week."

"The studio?" She asked, burrowing her brows together.

"We have Mike Portnoy to lay down the drum tracks for Jimmy."

"Oh." She nodded. "So, does that mean you'll be leaving on a tour soon as well?"

He shrugged his shoulders. The band hadn't really talked about touring and the future of Avenged Sevenfold. They were more concerned with getting the album finished in honor of Jimmy. Jimmy's favorite drummer was hitting the studio with them. Brian knew it was going to be hard without his brother, but he was glad Mike accepted their offer.

"I don't know." He told her, brushing his lips against her forehead. "I don't even know if we'll go on after this."

She didn't say anything. She just laid her head down on his chest, and traced her finger tips up and down his skin. She really didn't know what to say in this situation. Her opinion didn't matter. Brian, and the rest of the guys would need to make that hard decision on their own.

"I guess I should call Cole or Cyrus and let them know where I'm at."

"I texted them both this morning and let them know every things fine." Brian told her.

"How long have you been up?" She laughed.

"About an hour or so before you."

"Why didn't you wake me?" She asked, a slight pout forming on her lips.

He smirked. "Because you looked so fucking adorable sleeping."

She giggled, and slowly moved her way out of his arms. She stood up and stretched her arms high above her head. She glanced over at a clock on the cabin wall and noticed it was after eleven.

"You wanna go out for breakfast?" She asked.

"It's past breakfast." He stated.

She rolled her eyes. "Wanna go out for lunch, smart ass?"

He chuckled. "Yeah. Just let me change."

An hour later they were sitting inside a Huddle House waiting for their food to arrive. Kylie frowned as she stared over at Brian's face. His black eye was still obvious, and she felt so horrible about it.

"God, I am like the worse girlfriend in history." She mumbled.

"Why do you say that?" He asked.

"Bri, I gave you a black eye."

He smirked. "It'll fade in a couple of days."

"Hope so." She sighed, as a waitress brought the food over.

Kylie and Brian ate their food and then stopped by a local gas station so he could get another pack of smokes for the night. She grabbed some snacks for the evening and placed them up on the counter. He smirked, as he paid for the things and they walked out hand in hand.

"I think we should celebrate tonight." He mumbled against her cheek, softly placing a kiss on the side of her mouth.

She giggled. "You do?"

He laughed. "Yeah. We can make some smores by a fire."

She smirked. "You gonna build a fire, Mr. Haner?"

"Yeah. We're up in the mountains, so why not?"

She smiled, as she walked inside the cabin and placed some of the snacks away. Brian came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her as he began placing kisses along her neck. She bit down on her bottom lip to keep from moaning out, but as he took her ear lobe in his mouth, she lost the battle and allowed a soft moan to escape into the air.

"You look so good today." He murmured softly, moving his lips back down to her neck and gently sucking soft on her sweet spot.

"Brian." She moaned out, as she moved away from him, and slowly turned around to look into his eyes. She shot him a look of disapproval and he chuckled as he leaned down and captured her lips with his. "Brian!" She laughed, pulling away yet again.

"What baby?" He asked with a smirk.

"You're gonna get yourself in trouble."

He licked over his lips and smiled. "I think you owe me a little something for blacking my eye." He said, fake pouting.

"Don't you dare try making me feel guilty. I'm already feeling it."

"It really hurt." He spoke softly, stepping forward and wrapping his arms around her, and allowing them to rest on the small of her back.

"Brian!" She groaned.

He chuckled and then pressed his lips against hers once again. He was so glad everything was fine between the two of them again. He really wanted to make the most of these next few days together. He wanted to prove just how much he cared about her before they headed back to Huntington Beach.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I have a new original story titled Key To My Heart if you wanna check it out. :)

Image