Girl Next Door

Smores

contains sexual content

Kylie leaned in closer to Brian as he turned the stick which had the marshmallow attached to the end. She watched as he brought the stick in, and then placed the marshmallow on a graham cracker and Hershey bar. He held the snack in front of her and she leaned forward and took a bite, allowing the greatness of smores to fill her mouth. She giggled softly as she reached her hand up and tried to wipe some of the marshmallow from her mouth. Brian chuckled, as he leaned over and kissed her, tasting the smore for himself.

"I'm a good cook." He smirked.

"You can fix one hell of a smore." She commented, reaching down and grabbing her water bottle.

He wrapped his arm around her, and watched as the fire began to fade down. She placed her head against him and listened as the fire cracked. This was her favorite time that she and Brian had spent together. Just sitting with him by the fire, roasting smores and being close was going to be a memory she knew would be cherished forever.

"I think it's going to rain soon." Brian said.

"Hope not." She murmured, leaning even closer into him.

"Look at the sky baby." Brian told her, looking up.

She sighed as she looked up and saw how dark it was. Then she frowned as she felt a rain drop touch down on her cheek. Brian laughed as he placed his hand and wiped it away.

"Told you so."

She groaned. "Then I guess we should go in, Mr. know it all."

He laughed. "Guess so." He said, leaning down and placing a kiss upon her lips.

She collected the left over food, while Brian put out the fire, and then grabbed the blanket they had been sitting on. He reach his hand out for her. She gladly took it as they began making their way back towards the cabin. They had barely reach the porch when the few raindrops turned into a flood of raindrops.

"Perfect timing." He smirked.

She nodded her head as she walked inside and placed the food down on the counter, and then walked back out on the porch. Brian was leaning against the banister, enjoying one of his cigarettes. Kylie wrapped her arms around him from behind, and then placed her head against his back.

"Guess what?" She whispered, and with the rain falling so hard and hitting the tin on top of the cabin he could barely hear her.

"What, baby?"

"I love you." She murmured.

Those three words brought the biggest smile to his face. He took a long draw off his cigarette, and then tossed it outside, as he turned around. She smiled up at him and then wrapped her arms around him again as she laid her head against his chest. He leaned down and pressed his lips against the top of her head.

"I love you, Ky."

She looked up at him and smiled as he began leaning down. His lips brushed against hers, and she felt sparks of electricity shoot through her body.

"Brian."

"What baby?" He asked softly against the side of her mouth.

She didn't give him a verbal answer as she placed her lips against his harshly, and placed her hands around his neck. She dipped her tongue through the slit of his lips and explored his mouth. He tasted like a cigarette, but at this point she could care less. He groaned into the kiss as she took his bottom lip between her teeth and tugged gently. As she pulled away from his mouth, her lips began their assault on his neck.

"Damn, baby." Brian groaned.

Kylie smirked against his flesh as she continued to place soft kisses against his skin. When he was least expecting it she bit down hard on his skin, causing him to groan out loudly. She had completely taken control of this situation, and he was the more dominate one in the relationship. He decided it was about damn time he took charge of her.

He pushed her against the wall of the cabin and brought his lips down on hers. He quickly pushed his tongue in her mouth invading her space. He then trailed his lips down her neck, kissing and nipping on any available skin that his lips crossed. She moaned out loudly as thunder roared in the background.

"Please, Bri."

"Please what, baby?" Brian asked, a smirk present on his face as he stared down into the baby blues of his girlfriend.

"You know what." She mumbled, leaning up and attempting to press her lips against his.

He shook his head, and blocked her from kissing him. "I'm not doing anything until you tell me what you want, Ky."

She groaned, "Brian!"

"What do you want, baby?"

She sighed, as she leaned up once again and kissed him on the lips. He was going to pull away, but when he felt her hand grip onto his arousal he knew there was no way he could form a word, let alone a sentence. She ran her a finger up and down in a teasing manner, and he wished the jeans would just disappear. He was becoming so aroused that the restraint from them was beginning to hurt.

He moved his mouth away from hers and then took her hand in his as he led her towards the bedroom. As soon as they entered the room, Kylie found herself being shoved against the wall and her top being pulled up over her heard. She whimpered as she felt his mouth against her breast. He kissed his way up to her lips once again as he placed his hands on on her pants and then scooted them down off her body. He was thankful she was wearing lounge pants instead of something more difficult to remove.

He bit down on her neck, as he stuck his hand inside her panties and allowed two fingers to explore her. She moaned out as he brushed another finger over her sensitive bud. She had thought she was the one in control, but he had now changed the roles around.

"Brian." She moaned softly. "Please." She whimpered.

"What, baby?" He groaned, pushing his fingers in her harder, and biting down on her sweet spot. She screamed into the room and he smirked against her neck.

He took his fingers out and she whimpered at the loss of contact. He once again took her hand in his and led her over to the bed. She laid down and he began undoing his belt and jeans. He allowed them to drop to the ground and then he pulled the shirt over his head. Her breath caught in her throat as she stared at him. He smirked as he pulled his boxers off without hesitation. He was completely beautiful from head to toe.

He hovered over her and hooked his fingers in the sides of her panties as he pulled them down and discarded them to the floor. He then placed a kiss on the inside of each of her thighs. She whimpered feeling him so close to her most intimate parts. He then placed a kiss across her slit, and she felt herself melting under his touch, as he began kissing all the way back up. When he reached her bra, he ended up breaking the latch as he hurriedly got it off her body.

"Brian, if you make me wait any lon--" Her sentence was cut off by a loud moan as he shoved himself inside her, filling her completely. He began rocking back and forth, and Kylie couldn't keep her moans under control.

"You better be glad we're in the middle of nowhere, Baby." He groaned against her shoulder. He knew if they were doing this at his house, then the neighbors would surely complain from how loud she is.

Kylie panted hard as he continued to thrust into her body quickly and hard. She didn't know this kind of pleasure was possible. She whimpered as he removed himself from her and then laid on his back beside her. She quickly moved so she was straddling him, and then leaned down and pressed her lips against his before lowering herself on him.

"Right like that, baby." Brian moaned.

She decided this was the time for her to take charge once again. She rocked her pelvis against his as hard and fast as she could. His hands landed on her hips and gripped so hard that she knew there would be bruises in the morning.

"Fuck." Brian grunted out loudly.

"I'm so fucking close, Bri." She moaned out, as she continued to rock back and forth.

Brian himself was close, so he reached his hand down and began to quickly rub his calloused finger across her sensitive bud. She screamed out as she quickened her pace even more. He grunted and groaned as he felt her rocking against him. He didn't know how much longer he could hold out. He tried to last longer, but he couldn't. He let loose, and began spilling himself into her. Half way through his orgasm he felt her clamping down around him, which only enhanced his pleasure.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" He groaned out, as she slowed her pace down, and rode out the final seconds of their orgasm.

Kylie was spent as she laid her head in the crook of his neck. She was still on top and their bodies were still joined, but she was exhausted.

"That was fucking incredible, baby." He murmured kissing her on the forehead.

"Mhm." She said, unable to say anything more than that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image