Girl Next Door

Last Day

Kylie groaned as she buried her face in Brian's chest. Today was the last day they would be at Big Bear, and she wanted to make the most of it. He chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her and held her close to his body. They had been having an amazing time since they made up. She placed a kiss on his chest, as she maneuvered her body until she was straddling him. He grunted as she leaned down and placed a kiss on his lips.

"You're gonna be the death of me woman." He laughed.

"I sure hope not." She replied, kissing him hard on the lips. "Now get up and fix some food. I'm starved." She said, moving off of him and grabbed a shirt from the floor. She tossed it over her head, and he chuckled as he watched her leave the room in nothing but the shirt and a pair of underwear.

He tossed the covers from his body and then walked out of the room in his boxers. He smirked as he saw her in the kitchen, moving around and trying to fix them some breakfast. He knew it would be something simple like bacon and toast, considering that's all they really had. They had ate out or snacked since there was no need to buy a lot of groceries considering they were going home soon.

"Will you come to the studio with me sometime?" He asked, wrapping his arms around her as she placed the bacon in a skillet.

"Of course, I have nothing else to do." She giggled.

"What do you mean?"

"I quit modeling."

"Baby, you weren't serious about quitting were you?" He asked.

"Yeah." She told him. "I never really liked it to begin with. It was just a way to make a quick buck."

"But you're so good at it." He murmured, kissing her neck.

She giggled. "You haven't saw me model."

"I don't need to. I see the way you look and I know you must be good." He chuckled.

She rolled her eyes. "Really, though. I don't want to do it anymore."

"You're sure about that?"

"Positive."

He sighed, knowing that if she really wanted to give modeling up then he wouldn't stand in her way. He would be as supportive as one could be. Kylie fixed the rest of breakfast in silence, and then she and Brian began to eat.

"So, what are you gonna do?" He asked, chomping down on the toast.

"I was thinking about looking for a teaching job, actually."

"Try Mckenna's school." He told her. "She's always complaining how they have at least one sub everyday in her classes."

"Maybe." She replied, biting down on some bacon.

"But you shouldn't be in a hurry to find a job." He smirked.

She giggled. "And why's that?"

"Because!" He laughed. "You need to be with me all the time, and working five days a week with a bunch of rug rats is going to take Bri time away."

She smiled. ". . . and of course I wouldn't want that."

He smiled and finished up his breakfast. Kylie tossed the paper plates into the trash and then sighed as she looked around the cabin. She had made a good choice in coming here. In the end, it had brought her and Brian a lot closer and she was truly thankful for that.

"We should make this a little tradition." She murmured, wrapping her arms around him.

"What?" He asked.

"Coming up here and renting a cabin for a week."

He smiled. "Making it a tradition means you wanna be stuck with me for awhile."

She laughed. "Is there a problem with wanting to be with you for awhile?"

"Yeah." He nodded. "You should want to be with me forever."

She smirked. "Is that the plan?" She asked.

He acted like he was thinking about it for a moment and then leaned down and locked his lips with hers. They shared a soft passionate kiss, and then he pulled away from her and stared down into her blue orbs.

"I think that's the plan." He smirked.

She smiled and then leaned up and pecked him again. "I think I can deal with being stuck with you then."

"Really?" He chuckled. "I can get pretty annoying at times."

She laughed. "I think I can handle it."

He chuckled and smiled as she laid her head against his chest. He knew they were moving fast in their relationship but he couldn't deny the pure raw chemistry that he had with this girl. She was truly his one and only.

"I want you to move in with me." He blurted out.

"What?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I want you to. . . move in with me." He said, repeating his sentence a bit slower.

"Brian, that's a big step."

He sighed. "I know, but I love you, and I want you to."

"Are you sure?" She asked.

She had just moved in with her mom and brother. She wondered if it was too soon to move out of her house. Sure, her and Brian had been together for a couple of months, but was this going too fast?

"You don't have to if you don't want, Ky." He breathed. "I just. . . I just want to spend as much time with you as possible."

She smiled at his cuteness. "Then I'll move in." She whispered.

"Promise?" He smirked.

She giggled. "I promise."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image