Girl Next Door

Missing Piece

Brian yawned as he walked back inside the house. He had got up super early and went to a jewelry store. He knew Kylie probably didn't think he was serious about marrying her, but he was dead serious. He had got her a ring this morning, and he was putting it on her finger. He shut the door softly behind him and then jogged up the stairs. It was a little past ten in the morning, and he knew she was still sleeping. Their little talk last night had lasted over two hours, and it was late when they had turned in for bed anyways.

He walked inside the room and smiled when he saw her angelic face deep in sleep. He licked over his lips as he walked over and climbed in the bed with her. He lifted up her hand slowly, and slipped the ring on. He chuckled softly to himself when he realized just how deep of a sleep she was actually in. She hadn't even stirred when he touched her.

He ran his fingers through her hair and watched her sleep for a long time. Minutes passed, but he paid no attention to them. He could watch her forever, and that's exactly what he planned on doing. Forever with Kylie was what he wanted. She was the missing piece of his puzzle, though it would never actually be finished with Jimmy gone.

He missed his best friend every single day. He knew Jimmy would love Kylie. He could see the two of them pranking each other. He licked over his lips and thought back to something Jimmy had told him when he had problems with Michelle. He kept bugging him to break up with her because he wasn't happy, but he stayed in the relationship, and then Jimmy said. One day there's going to come along a girl, and she's going to blow your mind. Then you'll tell me how right I was about you needing to get rid of Michelle.

He looked at Kylie once again, and nodded his head. Jimmy was completely right. That day had come and gone, and now he had found the girl he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

"You were right, buddy," He whispered softly.

Kylie stirred softly upon hearing a voice, and gradually opened her eyes. Brian smiled at her, and leaned over to brush his lips against her cheek. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes and when she did, she noticed there was something on her finger. She sat up in the bed instantly and looked down at the shiny diamond that was now on her ring finger. Her mouth dropped as she looked over at Brian.

"What's this?" She whispered.

"Your ring," He chuckled.

She bit down on her bottom lip and stared at the ring in amazement. She had really thought all of that was a dream, but seeing and feeling the ring let her know that it was reality. Brian wanted to marry her and start a family. the only response she could give him was to squeal out and wrap her arms around him. He laughed as he felt her press her lips against him.

"I love you so so so so so much!" Kylie replied with happiness.

He smirked, "If I known I would have got this response, I would have got you a ring ages ago."

She giggled and pressed her lips against his, "So, really one week?"

"Not a day longer." He laughed, "I want you to be my wife as soon as possible."

"This is insane," She laughed. "My brothers are going to kill you."

"We'll tell everyone tomorrow. Let's invite everyone over to a big dinner."

"Baby, people are going to think we are crazy."

"Well, I am crazy. . . about you, so that's fine with me."

Kylie sighed, as she laid back down in the bed and brought her finger up to observe it. It was still crazy to her that in a week she and Brian would be husband and wife. She knew a lot of people would probably be shocked with their decision. She didn't know how her family, let alone his would feel about a rushed wedding. Hell, she didn't even know if he planned on anyone being involved but them.

"Where are we getting married at?" She asked softly.

"Hmm, I was thinking about by the beach?"

"We cannot arrange a wedding that quickly." She giggled.

"I'll take care of everything, baby. You just show up in a beautiful white dress."

She laughed, "Is it going to be big?"

"Do you want it big?"

She shook her head, "No, I just want you, our family and friends."

"Then that's who will be there."

He laid down and pulled her into his arms. He was so happy this was happening, though he wanted to make sure it's what she wanted.

"You won't regret it a year down the road, will you?"

"Regret what?"

"Marrying me."

"Baby, I'll never regret anything with you. I love you."

"I love you too, Ky." He said, kissing her forehead.

She cuddled up against him and he wrapped his arms around her extremely tightly. He could only imagine some of the reactions they would receive when they broke the news. He was positive Zacky would be thrilled for them, though Johnny and Matt would probably not share the same enthusiasm. It took him years to ask Michelle to marry him, and then he pushed the wedding date back several times. Now he was marrying Kylie after just a couple of months of dating. His father and Suzy would probably be shocked, and then happy.

He was worried about her brothers, but in a way he wasn't worried at all. Cole wanted them to be together, and this was just him making a stronger promise that he would always be there to take care of her. He wasn't too sure how Cyrus would react. It could be a good reaction, or possibly a bad one. He was over protective of Kylie, only he tried to play it a bit cooler than Cole did. Brian instantly became worried with what Rachel would think. He knew Kylie would have a hard time going through with anything if her mother disapproved.

"What will your mom think?"

"She'll be happy for us."

"You really think so?"

"Yeah, she said dad always told her you and I would be together one day, married with kids. So It's like his dream coming true," She giggled.

Brian smiled, and then leaned down and kissed the top of her head. He truly couldn't wait to call her his wife.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image