Girl Next Door

Challenge

Kylie was being held in someones arms, as her feet barely touched the floor. Cyrus had tripped over a Christmas decoration in the floor. She starred as Cole helped him to the floor. Her mother and Tori gathered around to make sure no one was hurt. She counted over the people, and knew who had caught her. The one person who she didn't want to catch her. She wiggled her way out of his arms harshly and then turned around and starred into his milk chocolate orbs. Before she could open her mouth to say something harsh to him, Cole spoke.

"Way to go, Haner."

"Yeah," Cyrus groaned, "She may have broke her ass bone like I think I did."

Brian didn't say a word. He just looked over at Kylie who seemed to be sending him glares right from hell. It was apparent that she honestly didn't like him one bit. But could he blame her? He had really made younger years hell. He was just glad he could catch her before she had fell and hurt herself. He really wouldn't want to see a beautiful girl like her in pain.

"Thanks for dropping me, dick head." Kylie snapped towards Cyrus.

"I tripped over a fucking ball!" He hissed back.

"Language!" Rachel sighed, "If you two say one more curse word, I swear I'm going to put a bar of soap--"

"Mom," Cyrus said cutting her off, "We're not little kids anymore. I think if we want to say a few cuss words. . . then it's suitable."

"Well, not in my eyes." Rachel said, and then walked out of the room.

Everyone was silent for a few moments, and then of course Cole decided to speak his mind.

"Way to piss mom off you two."

"It was just a few words, no big deal." Cyrus said.

"I'm going upstairs." Kylie said, wanting to get out of the room quickly as possible.

"You can't!" Cyrus said, before she could even move one step.

"Why not?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"We need to finish decorating." Cole said.

"Can you guys not handle it?" She asked, "You have extra pair of hands." She said, glancing over towards Brian, who still hadn't said a word.

Brian watched as she argued back and forth between her brothers. He had a feeling that the reason she didn't want to stay and help was because of him. She didn't like him at all. He couldn't blame her for it, but for some reason he wanted to change that. He didn't like the feeling he got when she looked at him with hatred in her eyes. He wanted to replace that with something else.

"Fine!" He heard her yell, "I'll help hang the damn mistletoe. I'm not getting on anyone's damn shoulder's though, I'll get a chair." She grumbled, as she disappeared into the kitchen.

Cole came over and nudged him in the arm. Brian looked at his friend and Cole sighed.

"She's normally not so. . . bitchy."

"It's fine." Brian said.

"Really though, I'm not sure what crawled up her ass. She's never like this."

"It's me." Brian said honestly.

"Dude, it's not you."

"Yes it is." Cyrus said, "She hates Brian," He laughed, "Of course it's him."

"I should leave." Brian said, not knowing what else to do. He didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable in her own house.

"Nonsense." Cole said, "You're a friend."

"That your sister hates." Brian pointed out.

"Ky will come around." Cole said, and then walked over to his wife and began talking to her.

Brian sighed as he followed Cyrus and helped put up a few more decorations. Kylie was on the opposite side of the room, high in a chair hanging mistletoe's under door ways. He turned around and starred at her for the longest time as she secured the mistletoe on the frame. He was memorized by her. She was so damn beautiful, and there was just something about her that was driving him completely insane. He didn't know what to think about her.

"Dude," Cyrus laughed, "If Cole catches you starring at Ky like that, he's going to dismember you."

Brian looked over at Cyrus and chuckled slightly. Cole had always been the more serious of the two. Cyrus really didn't care what was going on. He was just in it for the fun. Cole on the other hand was serious about everything.

"So, she's not always like this?" Brian asked.

"Nope." Cyrus said, "She's actually probably the raddest girl ever, and I'm not saying that because she's my sister. She just hates you dude. I guess it's because of all the hell you gave her growing up."

"Yeah," Brian laughed, "If I knew then that she was going to grow up. . . and look like that," He said, looking over and stealing a quick glance, "then I would have been a lot nicer."

Cyrus laughed, "Just give her some time to warm up to you. She might lose the bitch attitude."

"You think so?"

Cyrus shrugged his shoulders, "If she don't." He then laughed, "It's going to be hella fun watching her snap at you all the time."

Brian couldn't help but smirk. After all, he was Synyster fucking Gates. He made women go weak in their knees on a daily basis. He could make them faint by just placing a loop sided grin on his face. He licked over his lips as he looked over at Kylie. She was defiantly going to be a challenge, but it was one he wanted to take on.

"So, are you bringing your girlfriend to the party?" Cyrus asked, bringing Brian out of his day dream.

He had completely forgot about Michelle. He shook his head no. He didn't know what was going on with him and Michelle at the moment. Things were so bad. He didn't even know if their relationship would last through Christmas.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanted to warn any readers, that in this story Jimmy's death is mentioned. I battled for awhile with my decision to put it in. I know it's going to play a big part in Brian's life from here on out, and it plays a small part in this story. I didn't really go into depth with anything, because I just couldn't do that without crying. So please, no hate mail or anything of the sort. It won't be coming for a few more chapters, so that's why I'm telling you now. I completely understand if you don't want to continue reading this story.

If you're a Jimmy fan, and haven't saw this tribute video yet, then I suggest loading it up. It's just amazing, and I smiled and cried both during watching it.

http://vimeo.com/8777801

RIP JIMMY. <3

Image