Girl Next Door

Army Of Helpers

Kylie ran a hand through her hair as she walked inside her mother's house. It was the day before the wedding and she was growing nervous and anxious. She and Brian were leaving for their honeymoon directly after, and she still had no clue where they were heading. He was keeping everything really quiet. She hadn't even lifted a finger besides buying her dress. Brian kept telling her he had everything under control, but she didn't know. She was so scared something wouldn't turn out right.

She hugged her mother and then the two of them walked into the living room and took a seat. Kylie breathed in deeply, and then looked around and noticed she didn't see or hear either of her brothers. She knew Cyrus was probably working, but where was Cole?

"Where's Cole?"

"He's got a few job interviews today," Rachel said. "I think he's finally coming around."

"Is he doing better?" Kylie asked.

She knew Cole was good about putting up a mask. If he didn't want people to know he was hurting, then he would pretend to be happy. Rachel nodded her head though.

"He's healing, though it's going to take time."

"Of course," Kylie sighed.

"What about your big day tomorrow?" Rachel asked. "Nervous?"

"Beyond nervous." Kylie laughed, "Brian keeps telling me everything is in order and ready, but I just don't how. How has he managed to do anything and put that much time in the studio?"

Rachel laughed. "Brian's had a little army of helpers."

"Mom!" Kylie laughed, "You've been helping, haven't you?"

She nodded, "All of us have been helping, and I assure you, everything is in order just as he's telling you."

"Why doesn't he want me to do anything?"

"Because he wants you to have a relaxing wedding day without stress. He really loves you Kylie."

Kylie smiled and nodded her head. She knew that Brian loved her. He had proved it time and time again. She sighed thinking about how stupid she had been with the Michelle incident. Even though they had put that behind them, she still thought she was stupid. She nearly lost him because of immaturity.

"You know, your father would have killed to be there tomorrow," Rachel smiled.

"He always knew, huh?" Kylie laughed.

"Always. I still think about what he said about you two. That's why he never beat the living crap out of Brian. He just laughed and said that one day that boy would be in son in law."

Kylie smiled, "Dad was a smart man."

"Very."

"I stopped taking my birth control," Kylie blurted out.

"You and Brian are going to try for a baby?" Rachel asked, a bit taken back.

Kylie nodded, "He wants one, so I'm hoping to get pregnant and surprise him with the news."

Rachel smiled. "That's great hunny."

"Yeah," Kylie nodded. "I'm hoping to get a job at the school starting in the fall, but if I get pregnant then I'm sure I'd have to take time off."

"You may not get pregnant right away." Rachel explained, "Sometimes it takes longer than just one or two times."

Kylie nodded yet again, "I know, I'm not going to stress or think about it. It'll happen when it's meant to happen."

After spending a couple of hours with her mom, Kylie hugged her and left. She arrived at the house and discovered Brian was already there. Tradition says you shouldn't see each other the night before the wedding, but Brian and Kylie couldn't do that. He claimed he would go insane without her.

"Baby?" She said, walking into the house.

He came down the stairs holding a wet Pinkly in his arms. She giggled, as he placed her on the ground and she shook off, and then ran around the house trying to dry.

"Pink needed to be bathed for tomorrow," He chuckled.

She smiled, as she walked over to him and gave him a hug. He leaned down and kissed her cheek.

"Have a good time at your moms?"

"Yeah, it was great."

He intertwined their fingers together, and then brought her over to the couch. He sat down and then pulled her down on his lap, wrapping his arms around her in the process. He pressed his lips against her temple, and then allowed a sigh to escape his lips. He couldn't wait for tomorrow. He was making her his wife and he couldn't be happier about that.

"Tomorrow you'll be Mrs. Brian Haner." He laughed.

"I can't wait," She giggled.

"I can't wait for our honeymoon," He smirked.

"You need to tell me about it!"

"Nope."

"Please,"

"Nah."

"Brian, come on." She laughed.

He chuckled and then pressed his lips against hers, running his tongue over her bottom lip and tasting her. He loved kissing Kylie, he could do it every single day of his life, and never wonder what it would be like to kiss someone else.

"I love you," She pouted. "Now tell me."

"I'm not telling you," He laughed.

"Brian!"

"Kylie, no. You'll find out tomorrow night. . . maybe."

"Maybe?"

"Well, we won't be arriving to our destination until the next morning."

"You're really not telling me?" She frowned.

"Nope."

"You're a mean fiance," She giggled.

He chuckled, and kissed her mouth. "But I'll be an amazing husband."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know, I updated two times in a row because I won't be updating again until probably Wednesday. <3

I'll try to get back on my schedule of updating one a day Sunday-Thursday, starting again on Wednesday!

Image