Girl Next Door

Wedding

Kylie breathed in deeply as Gena placed a bobby pin in her hair. She swallowed hard as she looked in the mirror and saw all of her blond locks curled and placed on her head in the most beautiful design. She was completely blown away that Gena could make her hair look so good. Gena spun Kylie around in the chair and began on her make-up. The two of them, and also Rachel and Cole were at Gena and Zacky's preparing her for the wedding. Cole was dressed in a fancy suit prepared to give his sister away.

Gena lined her lips and then applied some lip stick and then stepped back to observe her work. Kylie looked absolutely amazing. Gena was going to compliment her on looking so beautiful, but Rachel gasped and beat her to the bunch. Kylie just smiled, and hugged Gena.

"Let's get you in that dress," Rachel said.

"I am definitely leaving the room," Cole said, making his exit.

Kylie stripped down and her mother helped her into the dress. She looked in the full length mirror that was placed in Zacky and Gena's room and a smile curved into her lips when she saw herself. She really did look amazing.

"You look so beautiful," Gena smirked.

"Thanks to you."

"You're beautiful to begin with. Now let's go get you married."

Kylie smiled, as the three of them walked out of the room. Her brother waited for her in the hallway, sending her a soft smile. She assumed Cyrus and everyone else was already on the beach where the wedding was going to take place. She walked out Gena and Zacky's front door, and a large black stretch limo was in front of the house.

"Brian," Cole laughed. "He really wants you to feel special."

Kylie climbed inside the limo behind everyone else, making sure her dress didn't get caught in the door. She looked out the tinted glass windows and time couldn't pass quick enough. She wanted so badly to see Brian and marry him. Butterflies had been beating her to death since she left him this morning.

"You guys have a plane right after the wedding, so I just want you to know I love you." Rachel told her daughter.

"Mom," Kylie smiled. "I love you too."

They arrived at the beach, and Cole made Kylie sit in the limo so she couldn't see outside. He sent Gena to go see if they were ready to start. Kylie sighed, as she tapped her hands against her knees. She really wished they would hurry up. She could not wait to be Mrs. Brian Haner.

"It's all set to go,"

Kylie sucked in a deep breath, as she moved towards the door. Cole stepped out, and then waited for his sister. Her blue eyes looked forward, and she nearly gasped when she saw how beautiful it looked. Chairs were placed on the sand, with a walk way between them. All of their friends and family were gathered there. She ignored everyone though and looked straight ahead to the smirking man in the tux. He looked incredible standing under the arch that was decorated in white roses. She breathed in out deeply, as they connected eyes. He smiled, and she looked over at Cole.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yes," Kylie nodded.

Cole smiled and began walking her down between the chairs. She didn't wear any shoes since it was a beach wedding. Her bare feet felt the sand under them, and she smiled. This was more than she ever could have dreamed for. She breathed in deeply, when Cole pressed his lips against her cheek, and then handed her off to Brian. He took her hand in his and she could feel the sweat on his palm. She giggled so softly that no one could hear, knowing he's probably just as nervous as she was.

The preacher said the words, and Kylie and Brian both spoke when it was necessary, though they were blocked out from everything going on around them. Their eyes were locked and they were completely focusing on one another.

Brian never thought this time would come. He never pictured marrying the girl of his dreams in a simple beach wedding. It was perfect for him.

Kylie was getting everything she could ever want and so much more. She had finally found the man who completed her, and the fact that her father knew that one day the two of them would be together made things so much better.

"You may now kiss the bride,"

She smiled softly, and Brian leaned down and pressed his lips against hers. Whistles and cheering were heard behind them but they paid no attention to it. They were in their own little piece of heaven, just the two of them.

"I love you," Kylie mumbled against his lips.

"I love you, Mrs. Haner." Brian said with a grin.

They turned around and walked down to hug their family and friends. Congratulations were heard all around, and Kylie smiled as she watched her two brothers hug Brian. It warmed her heart to know that they got along so well. She smirked when Papa Gates pulled her into a tight hug and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Kylie Haner, has a nice ring to it."

She giggled, "Yeah, it does."

Brian wrapped his arms around his wife, and held her close to him. The band approached and all told him they were happy for him. He nodded his head, and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. This was the happiest day of his life, however he wished Jimmy would have been here to share it with him. If Jimmy was still around, then he would have ended up having a best man, whether it fit into the wedding or not.

"So, you officially snagged the girl next door." Zacky laughed.

Brian looked down at a smiling Kylie, "Yeah, I guess I did."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image