Girl Next Door

Honeymoon

NC-17

Kylie's mouth dropped as she walked inside the place where she and Brian would be spending the next week. It was a beautiful little Villa right on the beach of Barbados. She was so surprised that he had managed to bring her here. The area was very secluded. It was just the two of them in the small area. She sighed, as she placed her bag down on the couch in the living room and looked around. Everything was fully furnished and it looked completely adorable. She could stay here forever and never leave. Brian chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her and placed his lips against her cheek.

"Did Mr. Haner do good?" He questioned.

She giggled, "Mr. Haner did a very good job."

"Only the best for Mrs. Haner."

She giggled and tip toed up to kissed his lips. He smiled as he took her hand in his and went on a tour of the Villa. It was very nice, and he was looking forward to having her all to himself for a entire week. He looked over at her and smirked, when he looked at the bed. She laughed, and then walked over and looked into the bathroom which happened to be linked to it.

"Oh!" She squealed, "Baby, come look at this shower."

"It's huge!" He laughed. "We'll definitely be having sex in there later."

She giggled, "Bri, is sex all you think about?"

He laughed and wiggled his eyebrows at her, as he leaned down and pressed his mouth against hers once again. She allowed him tongue to slip between her lips and devour her mouth. She allowed a soft moan to escape into the air, and Brian groaned as he began walking them backwards towards the bed. Kylie felt herself being lifted, and then dropped with a light thud. The bed under her was so soft, and she knew she would feel like she was in heaven while sleeping.

Brian ran his hands up and down her sides, as he continued to kiss her lips. She whimpered softly under his touch and he grinned against her mouth. She placed her hands around the back of his neck and pulled him down even harder on her. She gasped when he lightly bit down on her bottom lip. His hands traveled down and began unbuttoning her jeans. He tugged them down off her body, and then worked on the shirt she had been wearing. He smirked, when he got her down to her undergarments. He began placing kisses all over her stomach and Kylie smiled hoping that soon Brian's baby would be there.

"Brian, baby, please." She whimpered, as he rubbed his thumb against her nipple. He chuckled softly, and then removed the bra from her and then worked on her underwear.

She lay there completely naked under him, while he was still clothed. She licked over her lips as he leaned down and kissed her once again. She broke her lips away from his and moaned loudly into the room when she felt two of his long fingers enter her. He pumped them in and out as he placed kisses all along her neck. His thumb brushed over her sensitive nub and she screamed out in pure pleasure. He smirked as he pulled his hands from her, earning a whimper of displeasure from her lips.

He smiled as he quickly began undoing his pants. He pulled them down, and then the boxers followed. Kylie sat up in the bed and pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it across the room before placed her hands around his neck and pulling him down on top of her. She kissed him with more passion than ever before.

Kylie moaned loudly as Brian slowly penetrated her. She hooked her legs around his waist as he picked up a rhythm that suited them both. Brian groaned as he nipped away on her neck as pounded into her body. He kissed her lips and he could tell she was close. Her body was shuddering under him and her breathing had gotten louder. He watched as she bit down on her bottom lip, and tightened around him. He groaned out, as he kissed her softly on the mouth as she rode out her orgasm. He wasn't too far behind her, with only a few more thrust and he was finished.

He pulled her into his arms and kissed her on the forehead. She sighed as she moved as close to him as she could get.

"I love you, baby." Brian whispered.

"I love you more."

"No, I don't think so." He laughed.

"I do think so." She giggled.

He sighed as he held her close to him. He really was in heaven right now. He couldn't think of a place he would rather be. He was looking forward to spending the next week with her, no interruptions what so ever.

"We're going to be so busy this week," He laughed.

"Doing what?"

"Well, I plan on using this bed. . . a lot." He laughed, "And then we can surf, swim, lay under the sun."

She giggled, "We may not want to leave."

"I wish we didn't have to," He frowned. "I could really stay here forever, as long as I had you here with me."

She smiled, "We've got to go home though. You have an album to finish, and I really need to go set up an interview with the school."

"Nonsense," He said, leaning down and kissing her. "Can't you just not work, and stay with me all the time?" He chuckled.

"No," She laughed. "That would make me a gold digger, Brian."

"Well, then that's fine with me. As long as it means you're spending time with me."

She shook her head, "I'm getting a job, baby."

"Fine," He mumbled. "At least when we have kids, they'll have their mom with them at school."

She smiled softly when he mentioned kids. She really hoped she got pregnant soon. She couldn't wait for the day when she told Brian she was in fact pregnant.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image