Sequel: Carpe Diem

Sink Into Me

Ten.

The rest of the evening was a blur, it went so fast. After I finished changing I met Lidia outside and she took me up the other set of stairs that held all the band’s equipment for when they all came over to do band practise and write more songs and just hang out. After that we went downstairs and ate food with Matt, Adam had locked himself in his room after Lidia and I came downstairs, he’s so immature it’s actually funny. Before I knew it my eyes started to feel heavy which was definitely my cue to leave and to go to bed, so I got up off the sofa Lidia Matt and I currently occupied and announced my departure.

“Hey guys, I’m really tired, is it alright if I go to bed?” I asked as I rubbed my eyes.

“Of course it is you idiot” Lidia said as Matt laughed.

I just rolled my eyes.

“You two are evil, evil, EVIL!” I whined as I rubbed my eyes once more.

“I think you better go to bed now Taylor, before you collapse and fall asleep right there” Matt laughed.

“Yeah, good idea” I chuckled lightly as I got up and made my way towards the door.

“Hey Taylor?” Matt called out from behind me, I spun around to face her.

“Yeah?”

“The rest of the band are coming over tomorrow so you’ll get to meet everyone then” Matt smiled as he saw my face light up.

“AWESOME!” I exclaimed

“Night Taylor” Lidia smiled as she waved lightly.

“Night guys!” I replied as I waved back.

I made my way out of the living room and made my way towards the stairs rubbing my eyes as I went. I started to walk up the stairs as I started to reflect on my first day her, despite Adam and I arguing for the majority of it it’s been-
My trail of thought got broken as someone bumped into me. I didn’t realise I’d walked up all the stairs and got onto the first floor until then. I turned around to see Adam standing there looking at me, irritated.

“Watch where you’re going!” he said harshly as he pushed past me.

“What the fuck is your problem?!” I said coldly as I glared at him.

“You! you’re my problem!” Adam screeched as he spun back around and walked towards me.

“Yeah, well the feeling’s mutual!” I spat as I walked closer to him.

We stood directly in front of each other, me glaring up at him and him glaring down at me.

"You're such a dick!" I glared.

"You're such a bitch!" He retorted.

“I hate you.” I stated.

“I hate you too, you fucktard.” Adam said as he glared at me, although I swear I saw a little smile appear once again, even though it was gone too soon for me to be damn sure.

Adam glared at me once more, spun on his heel and walked away into his room, slamming the door in the process.

I stood there for a minute glaring at his door, then I walked to my room and shut my door just as hard, I took a deep breath and leaned against the back of my door and sighed.

Man, I hate Adam Lazzara.