Sequel: Carpe Diem

Sink Into Me

Twelve.

I bolted out of Adam’s room as fast as my feet could carry me.

“TAYLOR FUCKING RUBANO!” Adam screamed from behind me as I heard his footsteps pursuing, and fast.

I ran as fast as I could towards the stairs taking them two at a time which seemed to take even longer than just taking them one at a time, when I was at the bottom I heard Adam’s footsteps in the middle, I didn’t dare turn around so I just ran for the kitchen, Matt and Lidia came into view as I neared it but before I could get there I tripped over the corner of the rug that was on the floor near there, I took that second to take a look behind me to see that Adam could reach me in a few seconds. I quickly got up off of the rug and ran straight into my destination, but just as I opened my mouth to speak to Matt and Lidia I found myself back on the floor. It all happened so fast, Adam was suddenly sat on me and had pinned both my arms above my head with one hand as he glared at me.

“Heh, Parlay?” I said stupidly.

Adam tilted his head to the side once again but still the glare remained on his face.

“What the fuck, Rubano?” He asked.

“It’s off Pirates Of The Caribbean, dumbfuck” I said as I rolled my eyes.

“Are you really in any position to be insulting me? I mean there’s a sink right above you and you can’t move” He stated.

“You have no cup” I retorted proudly.

“Oh really?” He smirked as he reached towards the corner of the breakfast table and picked up the cup near the edge.

Damnit, I knew I should have drank all the water in that cup last night.

He grabbed the cup off of the breakfast table and looked inside it, when he saw that it contained water he smirked at me as Matt and Lidia just watched on in amusement.

“Oh Rubano, Rubano, Rubano” He chuckled at my helplessness.

“Oh fucktard, fucktard, fucktard” I shot back, not showing any weakness.

That set him off. Oh shit.

Before I could say anything word I was shut up with water going down my throat, all over my face and in my hair infact.

“Adam I hate you” I spluttered out as he still remained sat on me, smirking.

“I hate you just as much” He said as he glared at me.

I broke my arms out of his grip and pushed him off me roughly and in the process he fell into the breakfast table and hit his head on one of the chairs, score.

Adam groaned in pain.

“I fucking hate you Taylor Rubano” He cursed as he rubbed his head.

“Aw, I hate you too you bastard” I grinned.

I got up off the floor and shook my hair out, actually, when I say out I mean all over Adam, double score.

“Well that was…interesting” Lidia chuckled breaking the silence that’d slowly formed.

I moved away from Adam who was still condemning me to hell at that moment, heh.

“That fifty bucks looks really out of reach at the moment from ya’ll” Matt said whilst trying to keep a straight face at what just happened but was failing…badly.

“She’s the one who chucked water over me!” Adam screeched as he got up off the floor.

“Hey, I just wanted to wake ya’ll up, can’t be late for when the guys come over now can we” I smirked.

“That’s not for another TWO HOURS!” Adam yelled.

“Oh, really? My bad” I sniggered as I flipped him off.

“Seriously, ya’ll need a comedy show, and fast” Lidia laughed.

“I don’t think I’d last one day on a show with…that” I scoffed.

“Oh keep pushing it Rubano, I swear I-” Adam was cut off by Matt.

“Tut tut Adam, that money looks even further away for you” Matt smirked.

“I don’t care about the money anymore! The day I get along with this bastard is the day when hell freezes over!” Adam screeched as he stormed out of the room and up the stairs.

“Well that was nice” I scoffed as I sat down in one of the chairs.

“You really can’t get along, can you?” Matt questioned.

“At this rate? nope I don‘t think we can, this is awesome, I‘ve never felt so hated, ha-ha” I laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
if you like it please subscribe :D ALSO.
in the next part the band'll be introduced, FRED is still going to be in Taking Back Sunday in this story, I know he's not anymore and you won't find out for a while what I'm planning but it'll make sense. :)