Sequel: Carpe Diem

Sink Into Me

Nineteen.

I’d say we got to about twenty minutes in till Adam started giving me hell, I thought it’d start about the first minute in, but no, it started twenty minutes later. It was the scene where Hagrid first takes Harry to Diagon Alley which happened to be one of my favourite scenes, that Adam started chucking popcorn at the side of my head whilst “watching” the film.

“Adam if you don’t stop it I swear to god-”

I was cut off by another popcorn piece hitting my head.

“Right that’s it” I shouted as I snatched the bowl out of his hand catching him off guard and dumping the entire content of what was left onto his head.

“You did not just do that” Adam screeched.

“I think I did” I scoffed as I flipped him off.

Unknowingly to us at that moment in time we had five other pairs of eyes on us.

“You’re such a bitch!”

“Why don’t you come up with some new insults, I mean really!” I spat.

"You need to learn to shut up, dear god!" Adam shouted.

"Look who's talking, big mouth!"

"You're so fucking big headed!"

"You're so fucking bigheaded and cocky your ego needs deflating!" I screamed.

“Keep pushing Rubano-”

“Or what Lazzara?”

Adam and I were too wrapped up in our argument to hear Fred speak.

“Are they always like this?” Fred asked Matt as he looked at us.

“Always” Matt sighed.

"They act like they're married for heavens sake!" Mark chuckled.

"Actually, I think they're worse than married couples" Eddie said in amusement.

“I think I’ve got an idea” Lidia smirked.

“What is it?” Matt questioned.

“We have a lock to this door, right?” Lidia asked.

“Yeah we do, the key’s in one of the kitchen draws.”

It could still work, we’d just have to be quick Lidia thought.

Lidia turned to Matt, Fred and Eddie who were all looking at her curiously.

“Follow me, we have to move quick and silently so Adam and Taylor don’t realise we’ve left” She whispered as herself and the three others got up and silently left the room.

“One of these days Rubano, you’ll wish you weren’t such a bitch” Adam screamed.

“Says the one! You’re just as fucking bad, Lazzara!” I yelled back.

“It takes one to know one!” He replied.

Like I said earlier, I knew that he’d meant it in that way, and that shows it, he’s just as bad as me, anyway. Also considering Adam and I were caught up arguing we had no idea the others had left the room, or that at Lidia had a plan OR that it’d take the sound of the living room door slamming and locking shut to bring us back to reality. Shit.