Sequel: Carpe Diem

Sink Into Me

Thirty Eight.

I woke up much too quickly for my liking, let me put it like a math sum.
Me nicely in bed + Lidia throwing the door open and running at me full speed + Me ending up on the floor = Not happy Taylor.

I guess I should explain why Lidia is on a hype, right? Who am I kidding, there’s not a moment when that kid isn’t on a hype, but this time it was for a good reason, we were flying to Los Angeles, yep you guessed it, to film the Sink Into Me video.

“GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP!” Lidia screeched as she pulled the covers off me as I led in a sprawled out mess on the floor.

“Lazy?! Who’re you calling lazy?! It’s like five in the morning!” I whined as I attempted to pull the covers back over me.

“EXACTLY! FIVE AM! WE’RE LEAVING AT SIX!” She continued to yell.

“I can’t be bothered to move!” I mumbled as I forcefully shut my eyes in an attempt to fall back asleep.

“Well you better get bothered soon! You have to pack and get your ass into gear!” She said as she chucked the covers to the side of me and happily skipped out of my room.

I sighed as I rubbed my eyes knowing that I wasn’t going to get much if any sleep until we got to L.A.

I pushed myself up out of the sprawled position on the floor and stood up. I walked slowly to my closet to decide what to wear for the journey and day. I decided on black skinnies with a purple and white chequered top and my signature black Chuck Taylors. I grabbed my backpack out of the closet and reached up and pulled whatever clothes my hands touched and shoved them in my bag along with all the essentials, I was in a state of mind that I didn’t care what clothes I’d packed in my backpack, I was too tired to care. I stumbled back over to where the covers were on the floor and collapsed on top of them once again.

“Well at least she got her stuff packed before she fell back to sleep” A voice said in the distance.

“I’ll gladly wake her up again!” A voice I recognised as Lidia’s laughed.

“We’ll just let her sleep, she’s never been a morning person” A voice I then recognised to be Matt’s said.

“Not a morning person? She’s just as bad all the time!” Adam screeched.

I didn’t hear anything else, I guess my thoughts blocked everyone’s voices out as I felt myself being picked up and carried. I ask myself the same question over and over again, it’s a question that’s constantly on my mind, I may act like I don’t give a shit about Adam but I’ve always wanted to know why he suddenly changed towards me all those years ago, I mean, I did nothing to provoke it, it just happened.
I felt myself being put into the car for the ride to the airport, but not in a chair. On someone’s lap. I couldn’t care less who it was at that moment to be quite honest with you, all I cared about was sleep.
I felt myself become one with consciousness again as we went over a rally of speed bumps, the ride to the airport was about half an hour and I knew I hadn’t been asleep that long I figured about half of the way, so I decided to make myself aware of the conversations around me, eyes still closed, of course.

“Adam you look so happy right now it’s unreal!” Lidia sniggered.

“Why the fuck is she sat on me?! There would’ve been enough space if we’d have all fit!” Adam protested.

So it was Adam I was sat on then…urgh.

“I know, but we know you love it really” Matt laughed.

“Sure, sure.” Adam sighed.

Even though it was Adam I was sat on and all things considered, I gotta admit, he was pretty comfy.
I decided to open my eyes at little bit to subtly take in my surroundings; Lidia was in the passengers seat whilst Matt drove, Eddie Mark and Fred were very squished but were sat next to Adam and I was sat on Adam, just great.

I couldn’t help but take a look at Adam, I wish I didn’t though, stupid Taylor.
I realised how much he’d changed from when I last saw him a few years ago, I mean obviously I’d looked at him but never looked properly. The way his (I hate to admit it but) really nice brown hair laid messy on his head and the way his mouth slightly went to the right when he smiled and..

OH MY GOD TAYLOR SHUT UP! SHUT UP SHUT UP!

“Oh look, the bitch has awoken!” Adam smirked as he looked down at me.

“Fuck off Lazzara” I retorted as I made myself comfy against his shoulder ‘cause I knew it would irritate him highly, and just as I did that, he sighed irritably.

I closed my eyes once more as I pretended to fall back asleep.

What the fuck was that?! I hate Adam, so what the hell happened then?! And truth be told, it scared me. I was going to shake it off, well attempt to, this was not going to happen.